Reliance Telecommunications - Difficulty in number portability

Ashok Tolia on May 21, 2013
My name is Daksha Ashok Tolia and i have a reliance number since last 7-8 years.
I wish to port out to another service provider as they offering better price and also the network connectivity is better at the place I reside
I have sent portability request not once or twice but 4 times and each time these horrible reliance people obstruct the portability

The customer care is absolutely hopeless. Have made several calls to them but none of the dumb staff have answers,. All they do is transfer calls internally. And all the efforts in vain. The portability lapses in 14 days and begins the procedure again. My first request was sent in Feb and till date I am stuck with the inefficient reliance number

My suggestion to people don’t use reliance network and if you do never take the efforts of porting out

If any of the unfriendly reliance guys are listening please call me on my number and sort this out ASAP

Comments

N May 22, 2013 by
RCOMcare

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

RCOMcare
N Jun 12, 2013 by
Ashok Tolia

After such a detailed mail you ask questions like full name and type of inconvenience caused.
Instead of mechanically feeding in that response if you had taken a few minutes and read through you would have got the details and contacted me the very next day.

Nevertheless the super efficient airtel guys have been of great help. They ensured in ported out of your service and join there network seamlessly. Kudos to Airtel.

Daksha Ashok Tolia