Delhivery Courier Service - The worst delivery commitment

shankarmador@gmail.com on Nov 7, 2012
DELHIVERY Courier service is one of the worst delivery system, which I never come across.
32GB micro SD Card ordered through EBAY on 28.10.12, expected date of delivery was on 2.11.12, even till date the item is not delivered. There is no use of calling customer care, bcoz, it's always engaged...

After too many follow ups, I found the item was lying in Bangalore hub from 4.11.12 (which is only 20km to delivery place) & I've literally begged to deliver / self will come and collect, but there is no use...

with lot of frustration, I'm launching this complaint for public awareness.

Shankar

Tracking No: 10111984883
Indiatimes Shopping order No: 3001601529

Comments

Vijendra Kumar Verma Delhivery Courier Service  - India

not delivered courier at ahmedabad - T&R

Dear Sir/Madam
I have sent a courier on 25/10/2008 Docket No. is 215822928 from Kaushambi, Ghaziabad to Ahmedabad. The courier is very urgent please Trace it & informed without any delay

Vijendra Verma

Bharath.

Tracking No: 13012008451
D Nov 8, 2012 by
regenitin

Worst service ever from any courier company.

Regards / Nitin
D Nov 9, 2012 by
suman_p5

Yes i agree with you Shankar, Worst ever Courier service..Not sure why India Times shopping selected such a worst logistics partner. I had even went and approached their office yesterday, Guess.. there are loads of parcels... No one will response to you.. So finally i caught one guy and he told he will confirm by 2PM and i left the place and when i called them @ 2PM.. they said shipment is with us. So Today i had again went there and now they said, its not with us and its with Bangalore Hub, , very very frustrated.

Suman
D Nov 9, 2012 by
sukeshm

Even same with me, i have ordered 28th through Snap deal, and still not reached to me.
Can anyone give me address or contact number of Bangalore branch of Delhivery?

Worst service from any courier company i have ever seen and experienced.
11110832436 (PI103488658810) / Pending
N Jan 24, 2013 by
nilthefeel

For, shankarmador@gmail.com on Nov 7, 2012
Yes its delayed ..and courier company should ashamed of for this gr8 delay.

10111984883 (10611615) / Delivered
Status / Scan Details
Status Status Date Remarks Location Updated by
For further details / clarification on the remarks / additional instructions please contact us at +91 (124) 421 2200 / 01 / 02 / 03 between 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM or write to us at customer.support(at)delhivery.com

Delivered Nov. 15, 2012, 6:25 p.m. North BLR (Karnataka) Delhivery
Dispatched Nov. 15, 2012, 10:03 a.m. Dispatched for Delivery North BLR (Karnataka) Delhivery
Pending Nov. 14, 2012, 6:37 p.m. Asked for delayed delivery on 15th North BLR (Karnataka) Delhivery
Dispatched Nov. 14, 2012, 10:14 a.m. Dispatched for Delivery North BLR (Karnataka) Delhivery
Pending Nov. 13, 2012, 11:21 a.m. Shipment received North BLR (Karnataka) Delhivery
Pending Nov. 3, 2012, 5:18 p.m. Shipment received SR Nagar (Karnataka) Delhivery
In Transit Nov. 2, 2012, 1:17 p.m. Shipment received BLR_Hub (Karnataka) Delhivery
In Transit Oct. 31, 2012, 1:46 a.m. Shipment received DEL_LS_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
N Feb 5, 2013 by
Madhumita Mandal

Delhivery delivery service has given me the worst experiance ever.
I ordered a mobile phone from indiatimes shopping (order number:3001904369).
It was shipped 6 days on 27th JAN (waybill number:10112159032) .
I was supposed to receive the parcel on 30th of jan but I have not received the parcel yet because your
delivery service is not even able to track the location my order the only reply I am getting is it is in delhi region and every time I call them they just apolagise.
I also dropped them emails but the response was the same...

Horrible experiance ever...
N Feb 15, 2013 by
topradeepgupta

Delhivery Courier Service is the worst Courier Service provider
customer care service numbers +91 (124) 421 2200 / 01 / 02 / 03 are rubbished
I tell indiatimes not to send product by this courier service
shipment id:- 10112221656 (10942915)
no track update
N Apr 30, 2013 by
Alok Mohapatra1

I Ordered a TV from snapdeal.com on 24th april.And they sent to Delhivery Courier Service for shipment on 27th April.
The delivery date was 29 April( according to snapdeal.com).
I called up Delhivery Courier Service on 29th but they told, i will get it on 30th April a must.
Today(30 April) i called up and the Delhivery customer support guy told me, i will be getting it on 2nd May cause 1st May is a holiday.
I am not sure how long it will take to reach me.
Or they will really send me my parcel or not or misplace it.
My Waybill Number = 11112798670 (you can check this on http://www.delhivery.com).
N May 25, 2013 by
mahima19

i ordered a iball headphone on 17 may, my order no is-3002327720 and i tracked my order status its showing me that returned becoz of no service available in ghaziabad.I called to customer care so many time bt response were poor.really horrible courier service of delhivery.i really disatisfied.hope i soon get my item.
N Jun 3, 2013 by
prashant_patil@hotmail.com

horrible service! dunno what kind of delivery boys they hire - if they cannot find a simple address - they don't deserve the job.

he called me up 6 times to find the 3rd main road - from 1st main road ... i think he wanted me to go and collect the package from him ... he finally marked the order status as pending - and wanted a confirmation of the address ... other courier services deliver so promptly.
N Jun 7, 2013 by
Murli Krishna Naidu

Delhivery Courier Service is the worst Courier Service provider
i was order 5 to 6 order in Rediff shopping not even reached me single product to me, i never seen such a worst services in my life, y rediff shopping selected such a worst logistics partner.

Consignment Number :-

1 : 19810317800 (Flag With Clock For Office Car Home)
2 : 19810290080 (OM Bell / Tibetan Om Bell to Purify your Premises - Feng Shui Item)
3 : 19810345973 (Solar Prayer Wheel Ornaments For Car)
4 : 19810290080 (OM Bell / Tibetan Om Bell to Purify)
5 : 19810040121 (BLACKBERRY BATTERY MS-1 FOR BOLD 9700)

Regds

Muralik4u@rediffmail.com
N Jun 27, 2013 by
aditya11123

It's the worst ever.Can u believe it everyday they call me up telling me they'll deliver it but never ever turn up, this went on for a week.Finally tired of waiting all day I called up the delivery guy and I was obviously angry asked him why he wasn't doing his job.He starts yelling and you guys won't believe this, he actually threatened to BEAT ME UP his exact words "you tell me where u are sir!!! I'll come now only without out the package but ill give u a special delivery see what ill do to you for scolding me ...why are you scolding sir " can u actually believe it These people make false promises that they'll deliver and when they don't and when they're questioned they threaten to BEAT YOU UP . Absolutely unbelievable !!
N Sep 5, 2013 by
dheeraj kathuria

faltto courier service
N Sep 23, 2013 by
Naresh Balaraju

Hi all i have red all the reviews from so many people...
i am thinking that these delhivery delivery boys are taking our products and they will sell spare parts of our mobiles or any electronic goods.
And they will fix some non warenty parts to our devices.

please check your products in any customer care centers after receiving...
N Oct 11, 2013 by
sharrake

I also had horrible experience with Delhivery. My order from snapdeal is delayed a lot.
Please never use this courier Service. I dont understand why companies like snapdeal are partering with such courier services.
N Oct 22, 2013 by
shashn123

The thread started almost 1 year back and still going on!!!.

Even I had the same experience. Ordered product through Snapdeal. And first time I came across "Delhivery".

These people do not bother to come to the specified location and update "Consignee not available, retrial tomorrow ” status in tracker.

If asked they do not share delivery personnel number or the contact details for the respective branch. Worst service. I am fedup.

DELHIVERY deserves "0" rating

SNAPDEAL PLEASE PARTNER WITH SOME OTHER COURIER COMPANY
N Oct 24, 2013 by
anandrames

no phone number works to understand the status of the product in Hyderabad.
What is happening guys?
N Nov 30, 2013 by
mrgaikwad

i have ordered quick heal antivirus at 26 nov still i am waiting for it, customer care never responded to me, it is one of the third class courier service
tracking num is 11129912852
N Dec 18, 2013 by
Gogie

No one to pick calls in Delhivery Courier services on phone No.+91 30017669. Service not satisfactory.

Delhivery Courier Service - The worst delivery commitment