Hinduja Leyland Finance - Two wheeler NOC not provided

Blessing solomon on Jul 5, 2013
I got two wheeler loan in Hinduja leyland finance and now the load has been closed without any pendings. But i went to Anna nagar branch office to receive my NOC. They are delaying for two times and then after two times i went there to collect it. But they have updated my bike registration number wrongly as 2947 instead of 3947. Correct number is TN04AK 3947. They said will correct all the details and send through courier. But still now i have not received. If i call the office number they are not picking my call. Kindly check and revert.

Comments

N Jul 5, 2013 by
Blessing solomon

Best Review
mohd.waseem123 Hinduja Leyland Finance  - Gorakhnath industrial area pnb, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India

finance bike - Requider load

My name is Mohd waseem I want to finance a bike.
But when I go to my home branch and contact BRANCH Manager and taking about loan but he is suggest me in this branch no any loan regarding bike.
So please suggest me what can I do ?
I am working a big organization I am confident I will all amount .
So please help me sir
Because I need a bike
My home branch is Gorakhnath industrial area punjab national bank
I am for your positive reply

Regard