Hinduja Leyland Finance — Two wheeler NOC not provided

Blessing solomon on Jul 5, 2013
I got two wheeler loan in Hinduja leyland finance and now the load has been closed without any pendings. But i went to Anna nagar branch office to receive my NOC. They are delaying for two times and then after two times i went there to collect it. But they have updated my bike registration number wrongly as 2947 instead of 3947. Correct number is TN04AK 3947. They said will correct all the details and send through courier. But still now i have not received. If i call the office number they are not picking my call. Kindly check and revert.
Complaint comments  7 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Requider load — finance bike

My name is Mohd waseem I want to finance a bike.
But when I go to my home branch and contact BRANCH Manager and taking about loan but he is suggest me in this branch no any loan regarding bike.
So please suggest me what can I do ?
I am working a big organization I am confident I will all amount .
So please help me sir
Because I need a bike
My home branch is Gorakhnath industrial area punjab national bank
I am for your positive reply

Regard
Mohd waseem
Contact no ---- 99936769670
My name is Christopher Swamy Customer Code MHTW01626027 would like to would like to update about the cheating and fraud done by the sale executive of Hinduja Finance from two whileer section.

Executive Name: Dinesh Mobile number:9156711765.

I have taken ACCESS 125 Bike from hinduja finance dated 27/08/2014 it was told to me on every 5th my ECS would be deducted, my first instalment amount was kept till 27th of that month, however the same was not deducted. And on 29th you guys put the ECS and my ECS was bounced. Their after this fraud person Mr. Dinesh kept calling to pay the EMI which was bounced.

I didn't had money to pay him at that point, but i started get threat calls from his team, however i managed to sell my gold ring and paid the amount to his person who had came to my office. Dines didn't send the original receipt with that person, it was only a peace of hand written paper, when i asked that thief that its not the valid receipt, he said our system is down hence we could not give it, don't worry we will updated the same.

This thief till date has not updated it and now he is denying the same, please check all my record there is no single ECS bounces in my account.

Till date i was not been updated about my ECS bounced i applied for the personal loan now from other bank, i came to know my Cibil score has gone done because of this thief not updated the details.

No one from your team called and told me your ECS is not updated, that thief called and given me threat calls to pay the EMI at that time, why could not he call and inform me about this thing.

Now he is asking me to pay the EMI again with interest, really this kind of cheating is done from such an brand company like HINDUJA FININACE LTD.

I don't mind paying again but why should i pay when i have already paid that instalment. I wont be paying it again

Please i need an action taken against that thief and correct solution to my CIBIL SCORE, and please remove that negative feed against my CIBIL SCORE. Else this feedback would be circulated in all the WEBSITES and consumer forum. Awaiting immediate reply.

Thanks and Regards
Christopher Swamy
Respective Sir,

Greeting of the day,

Application number :- pjcgkgtw00619

I purchased a privet vehicle (Pulsar 180 cc) from Sangam motors from Palampur Distt- Kangra on 23/10/2015 and financed from your respective company Hinduja Leyland Finance Ltd (HLF) where Mr Amit deal as your company representative.

Your company start to deduction of premium amount from my account in the month of Jan'15 but they forgot to do same in the month on Feb'15 which is not my mistake. IN the month of March they deduct two month premium from my account first on 2nd Mar'15 and on 24th Mar'14. First time premium money is deducted successfully but on 2nd time in same month My Bank charged Rs. 500 extra due to non-available of cash. For the same I called Amit but he is not responding properly and after calling regularly not got a single response back I visited at your office than I got to know company forgot to deduction of premium in month of Feb'15. This is the first face of your services.

However at the time of finance of my vehicle Mr Amit showed a very requesting and help full behave for services and he gave us his contact num 9218539338.
After 7 or 8 month I required some information regarding my bank chq details and I called him but he is not responding properly some time he ask for time to provide the detail which is I can also understand its required but he never contact back and at the time of again calling he ask for again time for provide the detail. This is a very pathetic services which is provided by you service agent Amit. Than for the required information I visited at your office Palampur again where Mr. Raj was available and he helped me for the same.

However again I want to know my chq status in month of Oct'15 and again called to Mr. Amit his contact number 9218539338 is switched off regularly and some time if rigging he never response properly. Then again I called thrice to Raj for same information but every time he hand over the call to Amit. I request him please share the information which I required but his useless excuses system is not working (question is this system is not working every) I agreed and called to raj numbers 09805614088 after two days and raj hand over the call to Amit then I again request Sir please share the status of My Query but again he starting to give excuse and cut the call. Very next day I called again and now all limits crossed by your agent Mr. Amit he start to behave like unprofessed employs as portent he even not know how to talk to the customer ( Mere pas or bhi customers ka kaam hai ek tu hi nahi hai jise information du) I shocked with this beavers and he cut the call. I am not able to go the office because I am working out of state and not possible to visit every time your Palampur office.

If you required My call details of calling I can also provide as proof.

I was thinking for CAR finance again because I plan a buy new CAR but after saw that type of behave or pathetic services I never go with again your services and also I will share my experience with your service agents. like Mr. Amit service employees is spoiling your company brand name and image.

I am looking a helpful response from your end which is help to me in future so your brand name again covering this loss of services.

S No
State Name Himachal Pradesh
Hub Name Kangra
Location Name Palampur
Name of the customer Vishal Sharma
Customer Account No
Address and contact details of complainant Vill-Differpatt P.O- Bindraban The-Palampur Distt-Kangra Pin-176061 H.P
Date of Complaint Today
Nature and Description of the complaint Service Part
Action Taken
Does it require escalation to the next level
Date of escalation Same day
Authority to whom escalated
Status of the complaint – Open/Closed/ Escalated
Date of Closure

Vishal Sharma
+919781704188

I am charles christy from trichy . I have bought a loan for Two wheeler (TN 48 W 7647) and the loan was finished on Febuary 2015. Till now i have not receved my NOC Papers. So can anybody can help me in this crisis or I may complaint a Official Police complaint about the Company.
Hi team,

I have foreclose my whekal loan 17 jan 2015 till time your team is not provide rc book my wekal.number is gj06 hg 7698 so please help.

Hinduja Leyland Finance - Two wheeler NOC not provided