lajpatkurdiya‘s Profile

Send Message lajpatkurdiya
Member since Jul 28, 2010
Location
Posting History
Airtel - Getting miss call from unknown number starting from 54321 [Comment in Complaint]
Hi Friends I also was suffered with 11 digit calls which started from 54321. I used to get 8-9 calls including missed call daily. I called to Airtel CC to stop these calls from with 54321 initials. They were not able to help and even had not any solution. I checked my all Airtel services. I found that Airtel Friends Chat service was enabled accidentally. These call was made by unknown Airtel fr...
Star CJ Alive - second product not received [New Complaint]
STAR CJ Alive Complaint I want to lodge a complaint against StarCJ Alive. My name is Lajpat Kurdiya. I am registered customer with StarCJ Alive. My user id is “lajpatvinii” and my registered mobile number is “956****377”. I have booked product “Inalsa Food Processor Fiesta Roi” which quantity was two on 15th April 2012. My order number is “2012-04-15-027158”. I received only ...

Share with Others

(44 minutes ago)
Micromax Mobile
TRACK OF IMEI NUMBER
(1 hours 3 minutes ago)
Vashikaran, Pandit, Guruji, Fake, Fraud, Cheater, MoneyTaker, Scammer, Astrology Fake
Vashikaran,Pandit,Guruji,Fake,Fraud,Cheater,MoneyTaker,Scammer,Astrology Fake,Cross Checking Services
(1 hours 40 minutes ago)