smita_singh‘s Profile

Send Message smita_singh
Member since Jul 14, 2012
Location
Posting History
Reliance Communications - Bill generated for 5 month after request of closing Postpaid number [New Complaint]
This is Smita Singh, I was using a Reliance postpaid Number in Delhi and now shifted to UP in June, 2012. While shifting to my place, I requested the Reliance for disconnecting my number through a Reliance agent in July, 2012 and paid my last bill Rs. 1236 to Reliance as per the details given by agent. Details are as follows: Reliance Number 9015393667 Request Reference No for closing this nu...
Sony Movers And Packers - Complaint against Sony Movers and Packers, harassed and lost goods [New Complaint]
While shifting from Janakpuri, New Delhi to Lucknow, I have communicated to Sony Movers and Packers from West Delhi. In starting they have committed the Rs. 5000 plus taxes since I don't have much stuff to shift( only clothes and kitchen items) and given the time of 12 o'clock noon at 29th June, 2012, We have also booked our train to same day at evening, because they said they'll co...

Share with Others