Red Bus — refund amount of bus ticket

srinivas656 on Aug 23, 2013
I have booked ticket to travel from Rajahmundry to Hyderabad in VRL travels through redbus on 16th August 2013.all buses cancelled reason for samaikyandhra ...But still i din't get any refund of money...
But still i din't get any refund of money..my reference number is TFPD42725655 & PNR No.12410660..please check the same issue..

[Mar 31, 2014] Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

VRL — amount not refunded

I was booking ticket through online .amount got deducted but the ticket was not confirmed .Again I booked the ticket through some other travel agents.But the deducted money is not getting refunded,Please help

Red Bus — Refund amount of Rs 500

The amount will e reflect on my account in 7-10working days ...but till now the amount is not credited in my account . I have canceled my ticket on Jan 6 2014 the ticket no is TG2822886378 PNR: ORED312311 PROPOSAL NO: 25564169
I was booked ticket online from Bangalore to Lingasugur Karnataka on 02-04-2016 Time 11:09Am Amount got Rs 1100 ( Eleven hundred ) Deducted but Ticket was not confirmed . Please refund my amount on this account AC/ NO 100027363222 IndusInd Bank .

Name : Siddalingappa
Mobile : 9060094801
Email : siddaliga1977@gmail.com

Payment Done But SEAT NOT BOOKED

I have paid full amout through my netbanking
#PAYMENT ID 105572045