100BestBuy.com Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Dec 10, 2022

File a complaint to 100BestBuy.com

Having problems with 100BestBuy.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by 100BestBuy.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

100BestBuy.com

100BestBuy.com Website

100BestBuy.com Head Office Address

Salarpuria Hallmark, 15/[email protected], 4th Floor, Kadubeesanahalli, Outer Ring Road
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

100BestBuy.com Phone Numbers

Mobile

100BestBuy.com reviews & complaints(919)

Id anb band
100BestBuy.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Purchase a printer from Best buy, printer stop working. Best buy wouldn't refund cost said I need to get in touch with customer service for Hp. No can tell me how to receive a MRA or help solve my problem.
    100BestBuy.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought an iPad from this company they said 9000rs for ipad I had paid all then parcel reach ed india they said again costum fee 7000rs I had paid it but again 5000rs for costum fee they said this is last fee again I had paid this but again and again begging money i request you sir my parcel getting me sir

Ranjeet Singh Kandari
        Uttarakhand
        I have ordered my phone from us, got information that it reached here in Goa, hold on customs...

Privately, dhl delivery man communicated through whtsupp with me and asked to trabsfer 5k immidiately to clear customs duty fee..
        His proof added below..
        Name= ahmed hashim
        Last name = murad
        Position = fleet & fecilitation admin
        Division = servicebr...

Order no.7700753 Order dated.Dec 22, 2012 in the name of JOHN M K. The order value was for Rs. 399/- (Rs.Three Hundred Ninty Nine only)

Your transaction with DH BROTHERS was successful

Transaction ID: [protected]
          Merchant Website: https://www.theshoeskart.com/
          Amount Paid: 798.00
          Order Date:[protected]:03:17
          Customer Phone Number:[protected]

I have not received above order. No response from company
          100BestBuy.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered iBall tablet (3G) (order no [protected]) and it was cancelled but I didn't get the refund.
            And same applied for another order of assorted shirts (order no [protected])
            100BestBuy.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have order shoe from 100bestbuy. But I got ladies sandal instead of shoe. I return the parcel and i receive money in my wallet. After I tried to order the order parcel. The website goes down.

It was fraud to cheat the customer to offer lucky draw winners.
              100BestBuy.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I found a website on the internet named click in where there were selling mobile phone for students free in pandmic of corona times for studies. so i shared my no. and got apporached by by seller. i talked them regarding phone and he introduced him self manager of best buy mobile store in usa .. after talking for several days and being convinced i ordered 1 phone which he told me free of cost . after that told me to pay 5000 rupes for shipment...

I have my account balance 10000rs in bestbuy account, but now that website is not working, i tried to calling many time but no answer
                Sep 12, 2020
                Updated by Kumaraman.9319
                Plz do the need ful
                Ye picture 100bestbuy ke sath mail reply ki h, jisme unhone mujhe kafi mail kiye the

This is naveen kumar from Hyderabad, i have left over the balance approx 900/- on (www.100bestbuy.com) website, but now i am not unable to login website.
                  100BestBuy.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have my account balance 1000rs in bestbuy account, but now that website is not working
                    100BestBuy.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased saree on 16/11/2019, from online facebook page name is woosale - saree, but the product received on 22/11/2019 was completely different from what was shown in the image and of cheap quality. They are not picking phones and not replying to anything... I!
                      And i am not being able to return/replace the order on the website. Please arrange a replace order asap, order no: order#17352
                      My name - yashoda shinda
                      From - palghar 401404
                      My contact no is - [protected]
                      Please help me a return saree or refund.
                      100BestBuy.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Not refunded my deposit amount rs. 10000.

Tried to contact many times. But no response.

Name: joseph gilbert
                        User name: sjosephgilbert
                        Mobile:[protected]   replace all

Order no.[protected]
                          Email - gupta. [protected]@gmail.com
                          I have ordered better interior magazines from india mags on 21 dec 2018 for two year subscription.
                          But not delivered till 24th feb then i cancelled the order... But now they are not refunding my money...
                          I have wasted too much time period on this
                          Please take a legal action
                          Mar 01, 2019
                          Updated by Salonii Gupta
                          please take action
                          I am unable to login due to change in my phone number. Earlier I used to login using my phone number and since I was abroad for 4 years, I didn't login to my account for a long time. Please provide a solution.

I got a call from this website and informed that i have been shortlisted within 10 members for an apple i-phone draw and asked to deposit 10k and there will be products worth 10k will be delivered to my mail address. Once i deposited the case it is showing in their account and i could not get it back and i-phone is also not delivered to me.

Now i am unable to get into this website using my login credentials and check or take screenshot of the status of the deposited money.
                            100BestBuy.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

They advertised to give samsung mobile on lottery scheme against payment of of rs. 599. If we don't win lottery, we could purchase from their site worth the same value.
                              Since lottery was not won or not executed, money is still lying with them we do not find any site to buy against this amount. There is no help line to talk to to get back my money.
                              So they have cheated me.
                              Now i find that they are selling their domain.
                              So they must have earned few crores by cheating thousands of people like this
                              100BestBuy.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Bohot bar complain kiya hain clikindia par

abhitak koi solusion nehin huya

rs.32000 chitting huya

india main besybuy ka bouhot sare fake account hain

jo mere pass tha de diya sob screem capture

or bhi hain

There is one charge on my credit card for merchandise i did not purchase. This charge is posted on my visa.
                                If someone would check my account with amason you see there is no charge pending...

Please check my account (Christine) and you will find that fire hd tablet 10 was shipped to our address as a replacement'
                                The unit was under warranty.
                                Please remove this charge from my visa card as a credit.
                                100BestBuy.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Last 5years before I playing games but I won the first level I paid for the game 700rs debited my account thn I don't play second level I complaint the customer care but they told to me your amount should be refunded on your wallet within 7days but it's not credited now I remained that so I want claim my amount
                                Item not received, i want my money back... reference no[protected]

Drainage block...request immediate and emergency service as the drainage water gushed into the house.
                                Main me lehanga set book katihi.. Lekin kuch saree deliver kiya aapne.. Please refund my money.. That saree also very bad quality.. Very very waste and fake app
                                Sk. Banu's reply, Jul 27, 2019
                                Wrng product delivery.. And not worth money for product please refund my money earlier.. Please take your order return

Complaint Type : Complaint Complaint Details : The Manager Axis Bank Chala – Vapi Branch Vapi ( Gujarat ) Sub : REFUND OF PROCESSING FEE FOR HOME LOAN – GEETA ASHOK RAI – ACCOUNT –[protected] – CANARA BANK – DADRA This refer to my applications for home loan. Kindly note that your bank has CHARGED amount of Rs 5750/ ( Five thousand seven hundred & fifty only ) on 06/02/2017 and Rs 5750/ ( Five thousand seven hundred & fifty only ) on 04/03/2017 respectively as processing fee for home loan but the home loan was not granted & paid to the builder M/s Sai Developers – Vapi. As the Axis Bank has not disbursed the Home Loan & Hence kindly make legal due / refund of amount 11500/ ( Eleven thousand five hundred ) to my account[protected] – CANARA BANK – DADRA. Request you to kindly do refund at the earliest. Thanking you. ( Geeta Ashok Rai ) [protected]
                                  Please refund my money sum rupee of 700 with reference id 31728256
                                  My amount in your side 100bestbuy wallet so give me my amount
                                  Account Num [protected]

I have ordered my phone from us, got information that it reached here in delhi, hold on customs...

Privately, dhl delivery man communicated through whtsupp with me and asked to trabsfer 26k immidiately to clear customs duty fee..
                                    His proof added below..