+91 [protected] — IFB service by unauthorized people

I found ifb customer care number from google and i lodged complain to my washing giving error need repair. The guy was on road and responded back on call that someone will reach out for help. 2 guys visited my house within 2 hours and without checking anything they told this is prob related to board and +- 4k would be expense. We take this apart to center and check if whats actual prob and his manager will give me confirmation call for pricing and they will repair only if i will my consent.

They took my washing machine part and i got call within hour saying it would be 8k approx total expense. I told do not repair and give that part back.

I got call again saying after discount please give 5.5k part is repaied now. I told why have you repaired it, i dont want that part to be repaired. They cut my call. Its been a week now. I call technician and his manager daily 10 times each but nobody picks my call.

I found that there is different call center for ifb that is original. I called them and asked same thing. They agreed that my part in warranty and wil be fixed free of cost. Technician called me suggesting doing some water cleaning inlet will fix my prob. But i dont have my part with me.. Fake service center guys are not picking up my call.

I sent whatsapp msg to fake service center manager after a week, i will give 4k please return my part, he immediately responded me back. Please gpay and he will send my part back tomorow. I asked to come and fix first then i will pay but he denied. He wants money first.

I do not know who can assist me in this case. I have all phone numbers and whatsapp chat and call history of how many calls i have made,

Now i want my part back in original condition. I will pay some money for them just for coming at my door.

Fake contact numbers whi atre not picking calls.
Technician who came to home for part pick up: [protected]
His manager : [protected]

IFB service by unauthorized people
IFB service by unauthorized people

Comments

We are very sorry for your inconvenience. Please share with us your contact details so that we can assist you or write back to us on [protected]@ifbglobal.com.

IFB Industries Customer Care's response, Jul 1, 2020

We are very sorry for your inconvenience. Please share with us your contact details so that we can assist you or write back to us on [email protected]

Company:+91 9175689465
    harluru road, reliable tranquil layout