IFB Industries

Kolkata
Kolkata District
West Bengal

1800 3000 5678  (Others)
1860 425 5678  (BSNL & MTNL)

Mobile:
Mobile:

Fax:
Fax:

Awesome

IFB Industries Complaints & Reviews

Modular kitchen left halfway inspire of 100% payment taken by the company .The advance was paid in early December. But till...

I had raised a complaint on 5th apr 2021 after my repeated reminders a technician came on 7th and said spare part has to be changed.. after that again despite my repeated reminders no one is attending to my complaint the technician doesnt pick my call and i am stranded with no progress on my machine complaint. Today is 10th april and no one has done anything
My complaint no is [protected]

[Apr 10, 2021] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased IFB REFRIGERATOR ON 19/7/14 the door of refrigerator got detached I don’t know where to complain
    Regarding the detachment of door of refrigerator

[Apr 11, 2021] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have Paid Rs.30990/- on 5.1.2021 for purchase of Serena ZXS 7Kg washing machine under exchange . But due to personal reasons...
      Sir
      i have Paid Rs.30990/- on 5.1.2021 for purchase of Serena ZXS 7Kg under exchange . But due to personal reasons...

Washing machine is not working properly.

[Apr 09, 2021] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Our washing machine not working past 30 days. So many times complaint but still not solved complaint no. [protected]....
        I have raised a ticket that mother board burnt of my washing machine (Model Serena wx) as per the rule an service agent had...
        Descale powder is available in Amazon at Rs. 111 however IFB Technicians are selling the same product at Rs. 170.
        br...

Bought IFN Neptune VX dishwasher in Kolkata in august 2020. Since the purchase, its showing F7 error, we were told its overheating, we have spent so much money for separate wirings and repeated complaints still no one oculd resolve this. We had told from the start to replace or return the item and yet I feel they are waiting for teh warranty period to pass.

I feel extremely cheated to have paid so much and got a defective product. Please resolve this or replace this. Its high time, we are horrified with the after sales support. I shoud have waited and got a different brand I feel now.

[Apr 07, 2021] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have IFB washing machine AW6501RB. Since it’s manufacturing has been stopped, it’s spare part is also not available. I have raised ticket for the spare part [protected] but same has been closed stating the part is not available.. it has been 5 yrs for our machine and not much used.. it’s not of no use because o[censored]navailability of spare part ie pulsator.. Registered no [protected].

[Apr 04, 2021] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have an IFB senator 8kg front load washing machine. It's not working. The digital display keeps flickering. I had taken a AMC. But the technician refused to do the work saying PCB is not working due to cockroach bite. He said PCB board replacement would cost me 8000. Can you please share the exact price ? And what was the point of taking AMC ?

[Apr 02, 2021] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Date of incident: 30/03/2021

Our IFB washing machine (5.5kg Eva Aqua VX model) had...

Dear sir, our washing machine sounds like not closed door after filling water as much but we already closed. Please solve our query

[Mar 28, 2021] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

IFB service engineers not doing any work and taking Rs 650 per visit, hardely coming for 5 minutes, not doing any work .reason giving that they will do when machine will complete broken.
                Sambalpur service center paid Rs 650 two times, nothing work done

[Mar 26, 2021] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My front load washing machine which is 5years old stopped working

[Mar 25, 2021] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Water is leaking from the machine
                    Leakage

[Mar 24, 2021] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint
                      1. Drum connection lost
                      2. Outlet pipe broken

[Mar 22, 2021] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello Sir/Madam,

We reported an issue in our washing machine on 19th March 2021 and IFB customer care arranged...
                        My fib senorita aqua front loader washing machine was shaking a lot with sound dyring spin cycle. I called customer service...