IFB Industries Customer Care

Kolkata
Kolkata District
West Bengal

1800 3000 5678  (Others)
1860 425 5678  (BSNL & MTNL)

Mobile:

IFB Industries Complaints & Reviews

Rithish K on Aug 5, 2020
My washing was repaired.
The servicer says the PCB has to be replaced at the cost of 6000
So what is the right price.Kindly give me the reply

[Aug 05, 2020] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jitu Sonawane on Aug 5, 2020
    Sir, I am using 6.5 Kg topload machine of IFB, technician from IFB visited and taken 590 as visiting fee
    He said pcb board is faulty and it is only available at the cost of RS. 6700 from IFB company only. No repair is possible and no compatible board is available
    Please confirm the facts because if I changed then it is 1/3 of full cost of machine not affordable
    If this is then no use of IFB,

rajkalra on Aug 5, 2020
      I have been complaining for my IFB since almost 2 months now. But they never answer your call. Then after taking the complaint they never come. This time literally I had to threat them then they sent one person from antek he checked and he simply said parts are not available. Its been 3 months and I am still waiting. This is their regular practise. Heard from many people. Never buy this 3rd class product. Samsung LG is way better interms to services . My contact is [protected]

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Washing Machines

IFB Industries — ifb washing machine 7kg - door open error, technician suggesting new pcb

Dhairyasheel Gohil on Aug 4, 2020
        Dear team,

I had a problem with ifb washing machine over a week back. I registered a complaint with the ifb...

IFB Industries — washing machine servicing not attended / completed

Rajasekar Thotapalli on Aug 3, 2020
        I have registered for a service for my washing machine (Senator 6kg front load out of warranty). How the issue went around...

IFB Industries — Online site

Josy Kuriakose on Jul 31, 2020
        I have ordered consumables from ifb site on 10 th july 2020. Till dat i have not got the matrerial nor a call from them.

bharat Hiremath on Jul 31, 2020
        Ifb industries — i have taken extended warranty but no one wants to honor its t&c
        Bharat hiremath on jul 31, 2020.

I have taken extended warranty but no one wants to honor its t& c for last one month i have contacted multiple time your contact center and people are saying they will come today or tomorrow but no one came. Also they keep closing my request without attending to my complaint.

I finally was in touch with one mr sudhakaran ([protected]). Who said he can return back my warranty money or i should buy a new one he will give me a discount.

Given the situation and the fund crunch i wanted my washing machine repaired so i can use it. He said he cannot service it. I asked him to drop a mail.. And i have followed it multiple time. He is not responding.

I have wasted 1 month of my warentee time doing this followups. Also with a non working machine.

Is this a reputed company like ifb working model. Take warranty and ten not service till warranty expires?

I have attached a screen shot of the messages i have sent him asking for a mail stating he cant honor warranty terms.

My name is bharat hiremath. [protected]; bharat. Hiremath. [protected]@gmail.com.

Cust id :13282904; expiry date : 8/8/2020

Complaint:
        4 july 2020 [protected] (They closed the complaint without repair)
        10 july 2020 [protected] (They closed the complaint without repair)

When i call the service center they keep stating they dont have access to call back. We need to call the manager number and the manger is not responding..

[Jul 31, 2020] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

IFB Industries — I have taken extended warranty but no one wants to honor its T

bharat Hiremath on Jul 31, 2020

IFB Industries — Fraud customer care

abiswas1515 on Jul 29, 2020
          Madam/Sir,
          This is to report issue with the service of our washing machine - Elena.
          We have been a valued...

Suresh Nagisetty on Jul 28, 2020
          I had buyed ifb washing and the model is neo diva sx.
          The mechanic (Vasu) demanded to take stand also for that machine which we did not agreed but he convinced to take stand.
          Now the stand is not compatable and the machine is vibrating alot and moving, we shoed the same to mechanic but he is not agreeing to their mistake and arguing in vulgar language.

[Jul 28, 2020] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

IFB Industries — order no300061148 placed on 07 june 20

jjvten10 on Jul 28, 2020
            1. The said order for neptune vx plus 15 place setting was placed on 07 jun 2020 on your website.
            2....

IFB Industries — Washing machine complaint with AMC not attended

cmrafee on Jul 27, 2020
            Never buy an IFB washing machine.

The after sales service of IFB washing machines is the worst. My washing...

supriya jaiswal on Jul 27, 2020
            Ticket i'd [protected] lodged on 17 april. My washing machine pcb was dead. Despite several respect when they are going to replace is not being told by service personnel.
            I spoke to their services manager deepak, he assured me to look in to matter but he is not giving response.

[Jul 27, 2020] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Appliances

Mohit Sadaria on Jul 27, 2020
              From ifb they send engineer but problem not resolved.

We tried to contact the person but they are not responding

Mohit

IFB Industries — ifb dishwasher detergent, rinse, salt order no 300062424

Sunil Haldar on Jul 27, 2020

I had ordered ifb dishwasher detergent, ringe, & salt online through your website vide my order...

IFB Industries — 1005151951 // no response // pathetic service

sahilmehta18 on Jul 26, 2020
                This is to inform you that i have registered the complaint for my microwave which is under warranty on 9th july 2020 (10:54...
                Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

IFB Industries — request received - customer concern @ anantapuramu 515001.

UD Reddy Sudhakar on Jul 25, 2020
                Hi mr. G raychowdhury - ceo of ifb.

Greeting of the day.

With reference to below my complaint,...

IFB Industries — Order#300067812

Gautam Gogada on Jul 24, 2020

I have placed an order on 9th July. After 4 calls to the customer care, 2 chat requests and 1 mail, I...

thirugnanam lakshmi on Jul 23, 2020
                Dear sir/madam ifb washing machine i recommended for my two family members and i bought for myself 3.5 years before, now its drum and shock absorber got failure, its warranty will end up on november 2020, but service person made a visit and till now not exchanged the repaired parts, i felt so
                Much about your product and your service, and will not recommend to anybody, then why are mention it as warranty, the worst service center is located at mgr nagar, moolakuam, pondicherry.
                I kindly request you to repair at the earliest.

[Jul 23, 2020] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

IFB Industries — Issue with Microwave oven

yash_u on Jul 23, 2020
                  In a Month of March-2020 I have purchased Microwave over of IFB company via Amazon Online, just after a use of 10 days it's...

Recently Discussed

(1 minutes ago)
                  National Institute Of Open Schooling
                  appeared in exam but shows absent in result
                  (17 minutes ago)
                  HDFC Bank
                  Wrong commitment reg loan account
                  (20 minutes ago)