IFB Industries

Kolkata
Kolkata District
West Bengal

1800 3000 5678  (Others)
1860 425 5678  (BSNL & MTNL)

Mobile:
Mobile:

Fax:
Fax:

Awesome

IFB Industries Complaints & Reviews

I have lodged a complain regarding my 20sc2 ifb microwave whose touchpad is not working. The service guy called for visit. I asked him what will be the charges for touch panel to which he replied charges is 2650 for touch panel & 350rs service charges. I asked that the price is too high for touchpanel can you just repair it coz only 2 touch button is not working. He denied and said its not repairable you have to change it to new touch panel. I told him that online the same touch panel is not so costly to which he said that must not be original one, we are from company so we have original parts. I recommend not to buy ifb product because its quality and service is pathetic.
Oct 21, 2021

IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your complaint id or your mobile number so we can further assist you. You can also use our “Chat with us” link available on our website https://www.ifbappliances.com/, for quick reference the link is https://cb.ifbsupport.com/ or you can also call us on our 24/7 authorized customer care numbers [protected]/ [protected].

IFB APPLIANCES

Comfort liquid is not absorbed by the machine, and the clothes are washed well.It's not working properly.
    Oct 20, 2021

IFB APPLIANCES

1.machine is not rotating.
      2. unable to see any display.
      Oct 19, 2021

IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your complaint id or your mobile number so we can further assist you. You can also use our “Chat with us” link available on our website https://www.ifbappliances.com/, for quick reference the link is https://cb.ifbsupport.com/ or you can also call us on our 24/7 authorized customer care numbers[protected]/[protected]

IFB APPLIANCES

1. machine is not working.
        Oct 19, 2021

IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ifb 6kg front load washing machine 3 years old which is within warranty is not functioning.
          Main switch trips as soon as “spin” cycle starts. The Technician upon his initial visit said “PCB” ie. motherboard needs to be replaced. It has been 3 weeks since then and today i am told the part is out of stock and not available in India
          Oct 18, 2021

I complen more than 6 day.but no one still replying.bad survice

Ifb ka nam brand dekha ke hamne e purchase kiya tha.but etana jyada bura survice he pata hota to dusari koy brand me chala jata. Pls koy bhi ese mar kharidna.muje bhot pureshsni hui he. My ticket no [protected]
            Oct 16, 2021

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
              From: VEERAVALLI SRINIVASARAO
              Date: Fri, Oct 15, 2021 at 12:21 PMbr...

I have been complaining about the service since months, no one comes to repair the machine, moreover after calling a lot, after arriving the service station at Bhusawal charged too high, not even authentic company spare parts used, not able to produce proper receipts of parts and they were forcing us to take the complaint back as it will cost us high, said the technician. Further, the machine started working, on the first use itself due to the locally used spare part, high friction occurred and rupture of other parts. The technician again on calling for 8 days continuously arrived, and talked in extremely rude way and asking too high charge for the repair. Highly unprofessional behavior, not at all expected from brand like IFB. Even after complaining and escalating it no response about it.
              Ticket no- [protected]
              Ticket no is [protected] .
              Oct 13, 2021

IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are sorry to learn about the unpleasant experience you've had with our service. We will connect with you shortly to resolve the issue. Appreciate your patience.

IFB APPLIANCES

We are pleased to inform you that our technician has rectified the issue. Kindly observe the machine and you may write back to us on our Email : [protected]@ifbglobal.com for any further assistance. You can also use our “Chat with us” link available on our website https://www.ifbappliances.com/, for quick reference the link is https://cb.ifbsupport.com/ or you can also call us on our 24/7 authorized customer care numbers [protected]/[protected] .

IFB APPLIANCES

We recently got the door of the IFB machine changed. Within 2.5 months the door again got broken. On calling the authorised service center guys, they stated that a new door needed to be installed that too at an increased price. Why should I pay again for a faulty piece?? Such low quality material is supplied by IFB. I need the door changed that too within warranty as it has not completed 6 months o[censored]se.
                Oct 12, 2021

IFB APPLIANCES

I ordered a front loading washing machine on 3rd oct 2021 which was delivered to me on 5th Oct 2021... I am still waiting for the installation process to be done... Everyday I m getting a call saying dat it will be done within 5 days... It's already been 5 days ... I don't know for how long I'll have to wait for it...
                  Oct 11, 2021

IFB APPLIANCES
                    Have been following up on AMC extension since 28th Sep. submitted my request online called up daily customer care as a follow...

My washing machines wires are damaged by rats. So I register a service request on IFB TOLL FREE NUMBER (Ticket no.[protected]).Ifb technician visited my home on 7/10/21 & seeing the machine he said its spare parts are not commonly available now a days because this is an old model machine . But for that one minute job/advice he charged ₹590/- as service charges & we gave the amount to him.The technician not do any other repairs/inspections in the machine.kindly take necessary steps on this overcharging and refunding the amount to me
                    Oct 08, 2021

Anand 80's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 10, 2021
                    I given my mobile number and other details in IFB chat with us option in 10/10/21. Mobile number is available through token number also.
                    Anand 80's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 10, 2021
                    Token number 1007485123

Thank you for sharing your details with us. We will connect with you shortly to resolve the issue. Appreciate your patience

IFB APPLIANCES

Hope our team got in touch with you regarding your concern shared the requisite information in this regard. As discussed with you by our team, Our database indicates that you are using one of our old models of washing machines which is now non serviceable. Hence, we recommend that you exchange your model with one of our current running models with latest features. Our Branch has already given you our best offer. You could check our website for the latest models on exchange: https://www.ifbappliances.com/offers/ and select a model of your choice and revert so that we can complete the exchange procedure and deliver the product to your door step. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

IFB APPLIANCES
                      We had very bad/worst experience with IFB service, we had issue with our washing machine, we are getting huge noise from machine...
                      I have been complaining about the defective performance of the following dishwasher for the last one year.

Dishwasher...
                      I have purchased 9.5 kg washing machine (surat, nanpura IFB POINT) through my icic credit card. i was told about no cost EMI...
                      My washing machine is a front load model no. Elite plus SXR. purchased on[protected]. The operating knob not working and machine...
                      Dear Sir/mam,

Raised complaint on washing machine not working. Technician (Mr Suneesh) IFB AUTHORIZED SERVICE...
                      I had bought the IFB washing machine last year. I heard that IFB company is best for washing machines. But the washing machine...
                      I have placed a service request no.[protected] ON 27/09. The request was for re-installation of my washing machine. I have...

My IFB washing machine getting electric shock while operating.I have registered complaint but they are not responding as I registered complaint on 24th Sep & today 27th September.
                      One of the worst experience I have.
                      Sep 27, 2021