[Resolved]  Aakash Institute — non refund of tuition fees,admission fees etc

Dear sir/madam,

I am m. N. Shafeeq from bilaspur. I enrolled my daughter ambreen nayyar in aakash institute in bilaspur. Details of fee receipt is furnished below:-
Fee receipt s no:0003305
Or 133/reg/n[protected] dated: 15/12/2015
Registration no. : 133/2015/er01601/002201

At the time of admission following fees were deposited by me
(A) 15.12.[protected]/- as admission fee
(B) 15.12.[protected]/- as registration fee
(C) 15.12.[protected]/- as ist instalment
(D) 15.12.2015 5293/- as service tax
Total amount - 41793/-
My daughter attended classes only up to 17th of april-2016. She faced an accident while going to aakash institute for her classes. Moreover she was not getting the proper response to her queries/doubts raised in the classes. As classes were only conducted mon, wed, sat and sunday i. E. 4 days in a week. As she attended tuition only for 8 to 10 days, i would request to refund the amount as applicable from the amount of rs 41793/-.
In view of the above, i humble request to refund all the fees that paid by me, which is hard earn money by us.
Yours faithfully
M. N. Shafeeq
Mob no - [protected]
May 14, 2018
Mar 13, 2018

Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 14, 2018
Aakash Institute Customer Care's response
Thanks for reaching out to us. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please allow us some time to look into this and get back.
Mar 15, 2018
Aakash Institute Customer Care's response
We have sent your query to the concerned department and will revert back as soon as we have an update.
Apr 11, 2018
Aakash Institute Customer Care's response
Dear Shafeeq Sir, Your daughter was enrolled for First Step Course 2016-18 on 30.12.15 at Bilaspur Centre and you submitted an application for discontinuation of classes on 22.5.2016. Class for First Step Course was started from 1st April 2016 and she attended the classes. According to refund policy, we have not refunded the registration, admission and 1st installment fee, but we have returned all post-dated cheques. No further refund is applicable.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Sir, l am Mr B l Khajuria F/o NAVAM Khajuria class 10th batch 1, Gandhinagar Jammu. After repeated requests and reminder you are not solving problem regarding Math teacher Mr Amit Goel he is really irrisponsible and he doesn't even pay attention towards students doubts .
He is a really bad teacher and my experience in aakash has been very bad.
Aakash Institute Customer Care's response, Apr 11, 2018
Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Please allow us some time to get back to you on this.
Aakash Institute Customer Care's response, Apr 14, 2018
Dear Sir, The branch would have contacted you in this regard. They have assured us that the faculty will be changed very soon.

Aakash Institute