Aakash Institute Customer Care

Delhi

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Aakash Institute related photos (58)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Aakash Institute Complaints & Reviews

manojkumar711 on Aug 1, 2020
I have not been refunded security deposit till date. The roll no is[protected]

[Aug 01, 2020] Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Harish Bose on Jul 31, 2020
    With reference to above i wish adviced that my niece divya lilawat was admitted in your coaching center jodhpur for 2 years neet foundation course and your center assure us 90% concession in tution fees. We have already deposited rs. 48660rs against course fee. She has also passed nest by 82.2 % but now center is asking for more amount to deposit therefore you are requested to your jodhpur center to give concession 90% as commited by them. Being top coaching center in india you will not refuse your commitment.
    With regards

[Jul 31, 2020] Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Shraddha Ingule on Jul 29, 2020
      Sir i had purchased two years aakash itutor platinum course for neet recently on226 july while taking money they told that i will get new batch study planner but their executive had sent me june study planner how can i manage with the weekend classes when i tried calling them they are not responding they are only saying you will get a callback. While taking money they will call hundred time. I want august batch study planner

[Jul 29, 2020] Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aakash Institute — Lockdown service

Di2002 on Jul 27, 2020
        Respected sir, i am a student of aakash durgakund (Batch= oym 2020-21), although the branch is good in terms of teaching purpose...

Aakash Institute — Courier service

Di2002 on Jul 26, 2020
        I am a student at AAKASH varanasi (durgakund) . During these lockdown we were told to get our modules delivered at our home...

Dhani2748 on Jul 24, 2020
        I have enrolled for aakash itutor 1 year program. But their services are not working. I have tried to contact them but they only reply that they will callback later. They are just cheating with my 32 thousands.

[Jul 24, 2020] Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Savitaverma on Jul 23, 2020
          As we dont want to continue our 2 years package at institute so please refund our fee as its our hard earned money

[Jul 23, 2020] Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jjbhhh on Jul 19, 2020
            I have joined aakash[protected] medical batch aakash barrackpur, but due to lock down i am not being able to visit my center & i can't contact with my center... Plz help i want to get security refund

[Jul 19, 2020] Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

Hamish Kansara on Jul 18, 2020
              I have taken admission of my twin children in foundation courses last year for 9 and 10th class.
              Now your manjalpur vadodara branch head behaving very rudly with me and stopped online facility since last few months even though paid fees.
              Not solve the quaries reegarding some subjects classes not taken.
              And told that you can complain whenever you want it will come to me only!!
              And surprisingly i contact your toll free number since last two months they are also told that we revert u bachk butt i never got the solutions.
              I have many things to get into your knowledge of. A proper person contact me!!
              Pls contact me!
              Now my passions are over and i have to do further with external bodies if not resolved my issues.

[Jul 18, 2020] Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aakash Institute — refund registration money

Naimuddin Khan on Jun 24, 2020
                My sel[censored]mair khan. I request you to refund my registration fee. Our economical and financial status is not very good. We...

Naimuddin Khan on Jun 24, 2020
                Sir my name is khan. Sir i would like to refund my money because my branch north anna nagar chennai is not responding about books and live classes. So i would like to refund my money rs11800 please sir i am poor person please 🙏 refund money sir

[Jun 24, 2020] Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aakash Institute — Regarding Batch Assignment [Resolved]

Shafi270 on Jun 4, 2020
                  My son Adnan Ahmad has taken admission / registered on 31st may, 2020 in the course (OY-Aakash Live for Olympiads, NTSE &...

h.babbar on May 25, 2020
                  Dear sir/madam.

I would like to draw your kind attention towards me that my daughter himanshi psid [protected] joined aakash institute branch yamunanagar (Haryana) on 9th may for 10+1. We had given a cheque of amount rs 22700 to branch yamunanagar. My daughter himanshi started online classes on 11th may and stopped taking classes on 17th may due to poor education and management help. Registration of my daughter was late so teachers at aakash started her classes in middle of the batch which started one month earlier. If batch started 5weeks earlier then how they have taken admission after the batch started. My daughter is now fully disturbed because the concepts they taught in middle created many doubts which she couldn't understand. For this they said that they will give backlog classes to my daughter. They started backlog classes to cover leftover concepts to my daughter but it seemed like a person who saw a movie in middle couldn't understand the previous story. The students who attended the online classes from starting took one to two weeks to understand the concepts they taught then how a student who took online classes in middle can grasp the concept or topic which was covered in single backlog class which started at morning and ends in evening given by teachers. My daughter is really fed-up by teaching provided by teachers of aakash. This means teachers can't teach very effectively. They want to complete syllabus like a running dog it means local coachings are best. Now my daughter is not attending online classes during this lock down period of covid_19. Other students who took online classes from from aakash also not satisfied with aakash because for pcm they parallely joined other local institutes. Sir/madam i belongs to a low middle class family and rs. 22700 is a huge money for me and i want to get refund of my money. Please help me and refund my money back as soon as possible.

[May 25, 2020] Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Dhirendra.singh15 on May 20, 2020
                    I took admission for offline class of my child raunak, class 10th in aakash institute, psid-[protected]
                    And submitted 4- check and told him on 17th / 18th march 2020 when covid was declared in india that not submit my check till offline classes will statrt but money minded mr jc chodhary/ mr aakash choudhary submitted it to bank.
                    In apr' 2020 i send a mail/phone call that you refund my complete money 33135 rupees as soon as possible but after more than 50 days my money was not refunded than i have applied for digital classes and told him to pay your digital 1st installment -16875/ from my money and refund the rest amount than his one employee mr. Mohit kwatra/mrs. Ramknta kushbaha told that i will refund your money on 18th my 2020 but not done and block my number. I raise a request that arrange a call back or meeting with mr. Rk/aakash chodhary for the same but not done. My child and me are moving here and there after paying 33135 rupees please suggest.

[May 20, 2020] Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Updated by Dhirendra.singh15 May 22, 2020
                    Dear Supreme Day/All,

You have not mentioned the date when I will received my refund Rs 33135/ and when my son will go to other institution for class..
                    I have not surplus money to pay to other institute.
                    Mohit kwatra told for 18th May 2020 and block my phone number.
                    I have drop an email on 1st week of April 2020 for my refund, but still we are moving here and there..
                    Hope for your kind consideration and justice and request all of you to arrange a call / meeting with CEo team member.

Dhirendra
                    Updated by Dhirendra.singh15 May 22, 2020
                    When I will receive my money snd When my child go to other institute for class 10th study.. Who will responsible for spoiling his carrier???

prathu tripathi on Apr 27, 2020
                      Dear sir/mam.
                      This is to inform to you that I am not able to login my id . I have tried it many a times . It always shows incorrect id or password, though its always correct

problem in logging in id

Tamoghno Banerjee on Apr 27, 2020
                        I had purchased the 2 year NEET premium package of Aakash iTutor. My first chip is working but when I heard that there is an upcoming test that has such a syllabus which will.require me to use the second chip I inserted it in my computer, but the chip wasnt working.

Aakash Institute — doubts [Resolved]

F.F Shah on Apr 20, 2020
                          Covid19 ki wajah se sab band ho chuka hai. Lekin ham doubt kese solve karvae. Saurabh sir (Academic head of aakash surat branch)...
                          Complaint category Education

Aakash Institute — service not provided after paying fee

Hariendra bhagat on Apr 15, 2020
                          Dear sir/madam,
                          I would like to inform you that i had deposited of rs 8260.00 vide receipt no 123rcc/a1901618 dated...

Aakash Institute — complain about fees, fraud and not refund money [Resolved]

All in one pj choudhary on Apr 15, 2020
                          Sir
                          I want to draw your kind attention towards me.
                          Aakash institute has done the fraud to me it takes the fees...

Aakash Institute — complain about fees and fraud

All in one pj choudhary on Apr 15, 2020
                          Sir
                          I want to draw your kind attention towards me.
                          Aakash institute has done the fraud to me it takes the fees...

Recently Discussed

13 days ago
                          Lockdown service
                          refund of security money of rs.5000/-
                          Aakash Institute
                          aakash institute janakpuri foundation psid-00002053158 done fraud for rupees 33135 and no class
                          Aakash Institute
                          service not provided after paying fee