Aakash Institute Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 3, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Aakash Institute

Having problems with Aakash Institute?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Aakash Institute customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Aakash Institute

Delhi

Aakash Institute Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Aakash Institute reviews & complaints(486)

I have enrolled for a crash course on 20th april in akash through the councellor Parul Budhraja in HSR layout Bengaluru branch.While taking admission i have been said by parul that I have enrolled in a batch that has already started on 8th April and I made the payment regarding the same of rs-31501/-.Later when the person from the branch which I took admission called me by phone and said that we have no batch that started on 8th April in...

Respected sir,
as per discussion with Aakash staff (Anand, Gujarat) at the time of admission that maximum 35 student per batch is allowed. But when class started total 45 students in one batch in CLASS 9 and TOTAL FOUR STUDENT SETS IN ONE BANCH WHICH IS ALSO NOT COMFORTABLE.
So complain to Aakash staff (Anand branch) were not give me proper answer.

so please give me permission to take photograph (Anand branch, Gujarat) of std 9 class and seating photo's of student and area of class room. so that you take decision which in favor of students.

on the above fact
May 2, 2022
at the time of admission aakash branch staff (Anand, Guajart) told us that maximum batch size for std 9 is 35 student . but when classes started batch size for std 9 is 45 student . also four student setting on ONE BANCH. SO STUDENTS ALSO NOT FEEL CONCENTRAT ON TEACHING. when i discuss about this problem aakash branch staff (Anand, Guajart) not give me satisfactory answer. so allow me to take photographs of class room and student seating arrangement (four student on one banch). also i will mention class room dimension/ area for justify my complain. hope you will give decision in favor of student and reputation of aakash institutes. thank you. i am waiting for your responce.
Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I raised a refund request with Akash Jayanagar, Bangalore branch on 12-Mar-2022.

1) I had to do multiple follow-ups to get the request moving from one department to another.
    2) Emails are not responded to promptly by Akash Staff
    3) They do not pick if we call them on the cell
    4) My money is not yet refunded and neither has anyone bothered to keep us updated on the status

Daughter Anika R Anand (PSID of [protected])
    Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I Bharat Vashishth, a student of hybrid classroom programme for droppers batch for NEET 2022 took admission in Aakash Institute, South extension branch last year in june month . i reside in Dadri, Gautam buddha Nagar which is approximately 50 kilometers away from my centre . it takes around 3 to 3 and a half hour time for me to reach the centre from my home. To reduce this travelling time, I called at the branch and asked them regarding my transfer to some nearby branch but the person on the call denied and said there's no such procedure for taking transfer . But at the time of admission, i was guaranteed with such policy of taking transfer to nearby branch . Kindly consider my issue and suggest some measures regarding the same as soon as possible . I will be highly obliged to you .

Student Details: Name: Akshat Wadhwa
        Student ID: [protected]
        Academic Branch: KP053, Hydrabad Kukatpally Branch

Background - My son decided to move out of Aakash as the quality of online teaching was not good. I visited the branch in person in February 2022 much before my next installment was due. I met Mr. Tarun at the branch who checked all the records and then confirmed me that I have informed the institute at the right time and I will get refund of my security deposit.

What I was told by Aakash Institute - I was told by Mr. Tarun to drop a note regarding my son's leaving Aakash institute via email and I was told that refund activity can be initiated after a month. I did exactly what i was told.

My ask & request from you - I acted the way I was guided by the institute. I cannot be denied of refunding my security deposit. I had paid the same online and I have the valid receipts of same. I am requesting you to look into this matter and help me with my refund of security deposit.
        Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello. i am a student of Aakash kalyan branch. i want to complain about a counselor/receptionist KALYANI at the branch. she's supposed to be a counselor and encourage students. she has provided misinformation to my parents regarding my behaviour in the class, and my parents are not agreeing to send me to class. im a neet student, and this is effecting my studies.i dont know what personal vendetta she has against me. I am a good student in class and overall have a really great score. Please resolve my issue and take necessary action.
          Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I registered for a course of NEET 2023 at " Aakash Digital " through admission councellor named " Ravi Gokul ", but due to some problems the course purchase could not proceed. But I had already registered for to course and paid " Rs. 5000 " . I asked for a refund but the refund request is not being processed.

Student Name: Adnan Ahmad

Transaction ID: BYJUS[protected]

Merchant: www.byjus.combr...

My nephew Prathamesh Ghumnar taken the admission in AAkash institute Aurangabad, on 5/09/2021, we paid total fees of 132127, on we want to cancel the admission in institute, want our half fees return, but they are saying only 16k rs will be refunded. we want 70, 000 rs as refund.
            Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Your immediate support will be helpful, we need money urgently.

Me gya tha Aakash institute me offline toh sir ne module diya thaa, fhir Mene t-shirt air bag ke liye bola thaa toh bole kuch din baad milega fhir me kuch din baad gyaa toh bole holi ke baad, holi ke baad gyaa toh t-shirt milaa but bag nhi diye, bag ke liye jab bol taa hu toh gussa karne lgte h... Aur ab nhi de rhe bol rhe h 11th me kyu nhi liya thaa ... But me 11th se bol rhaa thaa 😕
              Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased aakash itutor medical platinum subscription for 2 years . In the beginning it was working quite well but now when I use to play the video it says that please insert sd card although I have inserted sd card but video can't be played . And now it's high time for the neet preperation as the date has been announced but I am not able to study due to the problem.And i have also emailed them and told about my problem but the problem is not still resolved yet.
                Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have paid the seat booking money for 2020/-2021 Pre medical batch.At that time I paid 5000 security amount with the booking amount.Institute said that if i didn't take the admission then I get the 5000 security deposite money back.They also grant a cheque by then.I am unable to take the cheque that time and the cheque date expire.They said me to fill reverification form.After 3 months when I go to institute and asked I am shocked that they...
                  A Aakash Byjus counselor (Dushyanth Kori) explained us about the course we had got from a scholarship program.
                  The program/course was as follows:
                  10th preparation,
                  JEE mains and JEE advanced course for the next two years,
                  one more year for JEE advanced course if the student wishes to repeat the attempt.
                  After the initial payment of Rs1000, Rs7000, Rs4000 and Rs43, 000 (all receipts are attached)
                  for...
                  I am trying to call you for many days😡😡😡 damn it... Not attending at all..
                  I joined jee online class program and i am trying to cancel this program since 1 week after i joined... But they are not paying any attention to mee... Now its been 3 months .. I didn't watch any class of yours you can check it..
                  If you are not ready to take my complaint i will inform to this police i have all my conversation with mentors i...
                  This is to bring to your notice that in Aakash Rajbagh Srinagar, where I am
                  a student of repeater medical batch(KMD06) . Our physics teacher was
                  changed suddenly, probably, 3 weeks ago. After, about 7 days without
                  physics classes, not realising the essence of our time, we are now given a
                  teacher with whom students are not satisfied at all.
                  We have been continuously reporting the same to the management of...

My son Arya naruka was enrolled in the month of jul 2019. He left after advance payment of three cycles . But the institute denied the refund of security deposit of Rs 5000, saying it is now time to pay for the next cycle. So pay for the next upcoming cycle even if not interested to study further.

PSID: [protected]

I was promised to receive my deposit money back by the end of February and now it's 09th March. I have been contacting in charge
                    Shilpa from the Pusa branch for the last 10 days and every time I have been told it will take 1-2 days .

This is really frustrating, Kindly refund my deposit as soon as possible otherwise I have to take it further.

Regards,...
                    Respected sir/madam,

I am parent of Adwita Rai, who recently took admission for three year course (8th Std - 10 Std) PSID [protected] at Golibar Maidan, Pune branch. While taking admission, I was clearly informed by the counsellor and branch head that a Tablet will be provided once the first payment is done. But now, I am being informed that it's not part of the course we have taken. Miscommunication has been done and that's...

Aakash is charging different fees from different students in the same batch and not providing what they promised

Dear sir/madam,
                      This complaint is regarding a admission counsellor named NISHANT from Aakash institute Frazer road branch, Patna whose behavior is so rude. His arrogant behavior can lead to an imperfect relationship with parents. He even doesn't provide proper details in time and don't attend the parents properly in office of Aakash Institute, So kindly resolve this issue as soon as possible.

I have deposited registration fees Rs. 9999 through online vide
                        1. Payment for invoice no.[protected]
                        2. Bank reference no. 012036
                        3. Payment Reference No.[protected]

When the PSID No.[protected]
                        Application ID 01463927 received for submission to the details of student alongwitu photo, aadhaar card, I came to know that the student is be got admission in vasant Kunj, Delhi. But my student has applied...