[Resolved] Aakash Institute — refund of fee

Gur@2000 on Aug 3, 2018
My son has taken admission in aakash institue patiala for jee main dropper batch. But due to
Some financial and domestic problem, he is not attending his classes. He has attended only one or two classes. Therefore i request you refund the fees deposited. I have also talked with the persons at patiala. But they did not show concern about it. I am single earing hand person. So kindly attend pay attention to my request.

Name gursimran singh
Father's name gurvinder singh
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 8, 2018
My compliant is still pending.

[Aug 03, 2018] Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Aakash Institute Customer Care's response, Aug 08, 2018
Hi Sir! Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Could you please help us with your PSID, so that we can look into this?
Updated by Gur@2000, Aug 08, 2018
PSID [protected]
Updated by Gur@2000, Aug 08, 2018
I have not reecieved any message about refund of fee.So I will be forced to take my case to consumer court.Kindly pay attention to my complaint immediately.
Aakash Institute Customer Care's response, Aug 10, 2018
Hi Sir! Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We've escalated this to the relevant team, please allow us sometime to get back.
Aakash Institute Customer Care's response, Aug 15, 2018
Hi Sir! As per the update from the relevant team, they have already informed your about the refund process. Post submitting required document your refund application will be processed as per the company policy.
Aakash Institute Customer Care's response, Aug 17, 2018
Dear Parent,
We are in receipt of your refund request which has been received at our center on 11th August’18. The case is currently under consideration and shall be processed within this week.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0