Abhinav Outsourcings — fraud company trying to mint money providing false information - 64k paid and not output

MG Road, Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 ntron on May 5, 2019
I had approached abhinav outsourcing regarding australia pr enquiry during december 2016. I had a long discussion with the executive (Khatija) regarding my chances of getting a pr. She did the analysis of my profile and said i can apply for 190 sub class visa if i score 10 points in pte. She said its good enough for me to proceed as there are good chances for getting pr in 190 subclass. I had asked her many times on the scoring part if 10 points was sufficient, and she was positive.
I enrolled with abhinav paying 64k based on her confirmation and an agreement was made in which its clearly mentioned 65+ required in pte as action item from my end. I scored 10 points in pte on july 31st and asked them to file eoi for 190 points. From here the drama starts, the case officer (Sharada/shika) started asking me to get superior score in pte which was not as per agreement terms. We even filed for non pr 489 subclass after my request.
Now a person from crm team (Jatin) says my points are not high enough to get a pr and i had fair chances of getting pr with 60 points even at the time of enrolling with abhinav. Also he said my case is closed as my contract ended.
So why was i given false information and a commitment to go ahead for 190 subclass with 60 points when i had a fair chance. I wouldn't have enrolled and wasted my money. This is what abhinav is a 'fraud company' which provides a false information and trap people and make money.

I need a refund if you cannot give a result.

Attaching screenshot of the agreement copy where its mentioned about pte score required from my end.

Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Abhinav Outsourcings - fraud company trying to mint money providing false information - 64k paid and not output

MG Road, Bengaluru