Abt Parcel Service — delayed delivery of consignment-reg:-

Palakkad, Kerala, India
 C K Narayanan on Oct 29, 2019
A scooter was booked in my name from tiruvalla to ottapalam on25/10/2019. Way bill number istv-58413. I was told that i will be getting it today. But now i have told by your alva hub that it will be despatched only tomorrow as today it’s traders strike. I fail to understand what is the relation between transporter and trader. Transporter can carry on their services carrying the cargo booked on saturday and yesterday and keep at the destination godown as its not door delivery that it cannot be delivered due t closure of shops.
I have made mistake by choosing abt based on the value of the name which your company was having instead o[censored]sing the services of local transporter or vrl or indian railways. Had i brought it by rail with me i need not have spent the amount of more than rs 1000/- which has been charged from me.
Updated by C K Narayanan, Oct 29, 2019
Greetings,

Your complaint has been forwarded to ABT Ltd. customer service. You should receive a reply from the company representatives within several days.

I wish to know how many days it will take as your CC team has mentioned several days in response to complaint update see copy of same above

180, Race Course Road, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India - 641018