ABT Parcel Service

Coimbatore District
Tamil Nadu

Load

ABT Parcel Service Complaints & Reviews

I have not received my parcel with shipment number [protected] which was to be delivered on 8th October 2021 kindly can you please look into the matter status showing as Undelivered shipment held at location.

Gautam shinde

24.09.2021 friday parcel booked to madurai to ambattur OT LLR NO- MDR[protected] This parcel hold on ambattur estat till date now with out information so how to collect the parcel and
    This to TO pay delivery parciel so Recipt is Mention on Rs.300 but Ambattur estate office informed on amount Rs.330 why excess amount collect that office

I had booked a consignment from Tambaram Branch to Pune PNTRD on 1-9-2021, vide Way Bill No. 493026 and I am tracking the same. Last Tracking status shows, dispatched from Salem on 4-9-2021 at 13.00 Hrs.
      The consignment is not yet reached Pune. Kindly look into this and try to deliver as early as possible .

M.Somanathan
      Cell: [protected]

I sent my bike(honda shine) through ABT parcel service from purasalwalkam chennai to harur, dharmapuri. Transportation date 5/8/21 to 6/8/21. I left my bike with half tank petrol to purasalwalkam dealer, i received my bike with dried tank in harur. Who is responsible for this? Keeping such cheap people in job will make people lost trust in your service. Hereafter i wont recommend ABT for my people and i wont use it. Kindly look in to the issue and make necessary steps. This may be a small issue but you will lose your reputation.
          Very bad response from your ### general manager and that ### is not fit for the job'''''''already...
          A bike mirror brocken cluch handle bottom brocken oil flow in enggine...

Bike parcel requested july 27 and 4 days over still not received. Worst response from kpn pacel employees. No body taking responsible for the delivery. Parcelled from Andipatti to Chennai. Please don't try this company for parcel service.

I booked a parcel service (Bike) from Pollachi to Ahmedabad on[protected] and after 21 days I called the delivery hub asking the status and finally I received the parcel on[protected] but I'm totally got disappointed after seeing the bike mirror got broken, mudguard broken and some dent in the bike tank. Worst shipment and not handling the product carefully. even though they are charging more!!

From LR no 915468 I did not receive following items
              1. folding table and a packet of furniture which is tied together
              2. Kitchen rack sheet 1no missi

Very bad delivery. Very bad service. Arrogant behavior.
              Irresponsible reply from guindy warehouse.
              I want my item back immediately.
              Please take acton
              My contact number [protected]

I went to kottivakam abt parcel service it was locked then i called the incharge .he attented and gave his phone to his daughter who may be 5 are 6 year old she was saying he wil come in 5mins then i was waiting for 20mins and again called him again he took the phone and gave to his daughter then i told her i want to talk to your father then he started talking to me in unparlimantary words
                  Hi Recently i transit my Bike (Enfield) from Bangalore to my home town(Calicut).
                  I was totally disappointed after seeing...
                  I sent my bullet 350 by abt parcel service from banglore(kr puram) to kerala(muvattupuzha ). When i received my bike the break...

I have Parcel booked in 05 may 2021. But still now not received in Parcel.
                  Tracking status for Parcel available in Madurai.
                  Bike is very very urgent basis please check and update for quickly
                    We had booked a parcel on Tuesday 27/4/2021 at sudhamnagar branch he had said machine is not working so will send what’s...
                    I am monthly customer sending so many goods ..I delivered to pattukottai branch to karanodai branch, redhills, thiruvallur...

Already the parcel bill has been paid and the service provider charges extra 50 rupees while delivering the item. All charges are included in the bill. but why they charge extra amount.

As above subject I need LR copy for the date of 5th November 2019. Coimbatore to Bangalore
                      I need LR copy PRO-PRINT SOLUTION

Hi Team,

I have booked a consignment for Bangalore on 20th Mar21. As promised by booking point it should be delivered on 23Mar21, but still not delivered or any update on it.

And also while booking consignment the counter person as forced to pay 300/- extra charge. Even after calling their is no proper response.

Additional their is no clear info my consignment.

Need action on this matter at the earliest.

I have already raised my complaint via phone but I haven't received any calls so hence want to raise my complaint via email. My bike Yezdi was transported from Thiruvalla to Trivandrum which was booked on 25th and I got a call from Trivandrum office stating the bike arrived at its destination on Monday morning. When I visited the Trivandrum office to collect my bike I found that there were a lot of damages on my bike like the Clutch Assembly and Crash guards are broken, the number plate is damaged. This was during my initial inspection as it was still packed, hence not sure of any other possible damages. Can you let me know why is the transportation taken in such an irresponsible manner?

I can understand there might be some scratches but this level of service is not acceptable. Please consider this issue on priority basis and resolve the issue as soon as possible.
                            Dear ABT Team,

This complaint is regarding cargo service from Bombay ( Vasai) to Mysore (Nakoda Buttons)....