Indian Railways Customer Care

Mobile:
Mobile:
2014

Bad

Indian Railways related photos (1513)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Indian Railways Complaints & Reviews

Indian Railways — 7th pay commission.

BalwinderSinghDhillon on Aug 5, 2020
Center. Chandni...
Complaint category Banks

Mahesh950378 on Jul 20, 2020
Respected sir,
This is with reference to parcel booking number a-2140690, booked on 12 july 2020 from pune to visakhapatnam has not yet received by me till date i. E 20 july 2020.
I request you to please give me an update about my parcel and hand it over to me as early as possible

[Jul 20, 2020] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Indian Railways — parcel not delivered till date

Vijaidental on Jul 15, 2020
    We booked one parcels in railway, but not reached the destination. So, we kindly request you to look into this matter on an...
    Complaint category Dental Services

ShashiSharma5786 on Jul 10, 2020
    I had booked some tickets from udhampur to haridwar and rishikesh/ haridwar to udhampur for 28 th june and 30th june respectively. Due to covid-19 all the trains upto 30 th june were cancelled and 100% refund was ordered by railway ministry. I have received refund of all tickets except 4 tickets having pnr no.[protected], [protected], [protected] and [protected] amounting to rs.5700/-, 5700/-, 5335/- and rs.4880/- respectively total amounting to rs.21615/-. It is as such requested to kindly look in to the matter and help in getting the refund.

Shashi kumar sharma
    Village and po udrana bhadarwah j and k

[Jul 10, 2020] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    The tickets of above complaint are enclosed.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

Indian Railways — Refund payment not received

nikhil infotechsolutions on Jul 8, 2020
      Dear sir/madam,

We had cancelled the train tickets and not received the amount back.
      The payment was...

Raaz Singhania26 on Jul 8, 2020
      I booked my bike and mattress from pune to gwalior station, but they offloaded only mattress.
      And now they have no idea where is my bike.
      I waited for the same train to return, but bike was not in that.

Please provide me the updated status where it is.
      Bike is mh14hc2516, yamaha fz 25
      It was loaded in goa express.

Please contact me on.

[Jul 08, 2020] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Rishab R on Jul 5, 2020
        Charging switches are not working in b4 compartment

[Jul 05, 2020] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Indian Railways — Loco Works Railway Chennai

Leena Balaji on Jul 1, 2020
          Hi Sir/ Mam,

This is regarding the job offer / exam given to P Naveen Kumar ( son of Late . P Jaya Kumar who...

Indian Railways — Parcel theft and damage/ waiting charges during Lockdown

mahadeva mohan babu on Jun 17, 2020
          I am staying at Shillong, i am sorry to inform you that regarding railway parcel delivery, i have been booked house hold 3...
          Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

Indian Railways — not received parcel and railway staff not taking responsibility

shivammehra444 on Jun 12, 2020
          My brother send me a box of lychee and mango of 25 kg from muzaffarpur (Mfp) to jabalpur jn. (Jbp) on date 10/jun/2020. The...

Siddharth YV on Jun 7, 2020
          Near my home in hyderabad we have 2 railway gates within 500 mts both of them gets closed atleast 20 mins before the train crosses. And average taken by train to cross the railway gate is 10 min. Taking the total closure time to 30 mins which is too high and causes a big nuisance to public. Many a times people miss their buses etc. Due to this longer duration of closure. It is a manned railway gate and recently automated system was installed to close the gates.

[Jun 07, 2020] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ShashiSharma5786 on Jun 4, 2020
            I had booked some tickets from udhampur to haridwar and back from rishikesh/haridwar via hemkunt express on 28.06.20 and 30.06.30 respectively through make my trip and yarra.com but due to covid 19 all trains were cancelled make my trip has refunded my booking amount but i have not received any refund from yatra.com please help me in getting refund.

[Jun 04, 2020] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Dear Shashi,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

We regret the inconvenience and delay in response. We would request you to kindly share us your Yatra booking number for us to check and assist you.

Yatra Care
            Dear Shashi,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

We regret the inconvenience and delay in response. We would request you to kindly share with us your Yatra booking number for us to check and assist you.

Yatra Care
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

Mastera on May 27, 2020
              I am an ex-serviceman retired from navy, i booked my bike from kanpur to meerut city on 12 mar 20 which had to be deliver on 20 march 20 at meerut city railway station.. But on 20 march there was janta curfew and since there has been lock down going on.. During this period we visited three times but office get closed.. Now today we again come to collect bike but now parcel office staff demanding parking or staying charge for bike around 2400rs... It is too much.. How we can make approach in lock down period.. Please resolve this issue or guidance for further action

[May 27, 2020] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Railways

Indian Railways — electronic refund train ticket pnr no.2537066594 and 8130549840 [Resolved]

skdayal on May 23, 2020
                I have cancelled the train ticket pnr nos.[protected] and [protected] on
                20 mar 2020, but no electronic refund not yet...

skdayal on May 23, 2020
                I have cancelled the pnr nos.[protected] & [protected] tickets on 20 mar 2020, but no electronic refund received yet. I have contacted customer care and ticket counter but no fruitful results achieved. Please refund our money at the earliest as we are facing financial hardship due to lockdown.

electronic refund of train ticket pnr nos.2537066594
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-05-30 16:59:06
                My compliant ID Nos.2629220 and 2629214 but no response received yet. My name S K Dayal, email address is. [email protected] and mobile Nos.9971777327/8700823419

[May 24, 2020] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Not resolved yet, its a fake status and bad website/not trusted

Indian Railways — Wrong review report

V V I P on May 19, 2020
                  प्रिय महोदय / महोदया,
                  मैं आपको उस डॉ। को साझा...

Sayandeep Dasgupta on May 16, 2020
                  This has reference to my transaction ID [protected] booking my ticket for train no-12262 HWH CSTM Duronto for the journey dated 20.03.2020 via IRCTC App.

Due to the subsequent unfortunate outbreak of covid 19, the above said train was cancelled by the Railway authority themselves but even after two months I am yet to receive my refund.

MAHI INDIA on Apr 30, 2020
                    Dear sir
                    My railway track booking cencel automatic
                    No refund my amount account
                    Please sir help me sir 🙏
                    Sir maney porbolm please sir refund amount
                    PNR [protected] ticket cancelled, Amt 8, 805 will be refunded in your a/c with in 3-4 days. Please check your account/instrument from which this tkt was booked.

railway minister
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Job & Career

Devika Anandan on Apr 25, 2020
                      This is complaint regarding the garbage dump in our railway colony kishan ganj from past 7 years it's like that only no one is cleaning even I have complained so many times in PWD office as well no action is taken the opposite residents throw there garbage in railway colony and locals are burning the garbage it's really unbearable

Vempati Sasi Kanth on Apr 20, 2020
                        I have booked IRCTC ticket booked on April 10, April 15 and April 16 2020. But due to Cavid-19 lockdown, all public transport cancelled. My refund amount cleared from IRCTC.but still didn't receive refund amount.

Ticket details attached here for your reference.

Kindly do needful as soon.

Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-05-05 09:03:06
                        Ok...received Thank you for your good service.
                        Updated by Vempati Sasi Kanth Apr 29, 2020
                        Still, I didn't receive the refund amount. so, kindly resolve my issue as soon.

1)Transaction ID- [protected] and

another ticket

2)PNR No: [protected]

Kindly do needful as soon as possible.
                        Updated by Vempati Sasi Kanth Apr 29, 2020
                        Here I attached status of refund amount.

Source from IRCTC website.

kindly do needful.

Mother Dairy
                          Milk adulteration - Sticky curd
                          (7 minutes ago)
                          Citrus Payment Solutions
                          Money deducted from bank and Phone pe transaction shows successful but the transaction failed at the citrus gateway, no refund yet
                          (9 minutes ago)