Indian Railways Complaints & Reviews

1.3
Last updated Dec 5, 2022

File a complaint to Indian Railways

Having problems with Indian Railways?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Indian Railways customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Indian Railways

Delhi

Indian Railways Phone Numbers

Mobile
2036

Indian Railways reviews & complaints(6097)

For the Railways RTI application No. SRMDD/R/E/22/00097 dated 20th May 2022 (contents copied below) is still unresolved.

The Garbage dumping with medical waste are still ongoing and burnt once in 15 days regularly.
===

In the attached document, Blue lines are the Double Line Railway Tracks connecting Chennai-Madurai, just at the NH intersection at Samayanallur. The Yellow areas are just adjacent to Railway Tracks . The GPS co-ordinates for West corner is 9.985688 N, 78.026164 E and for East corner is 9.984901 N, 78.027586 E. Garbage are dumped, burnt and heavy smoke engulf the whole area.
Does this land belongs to Railways which is being misused without Authorization from TNPCB to dump, burn Solid Waste for years?
Tejas train was to be stopped once for nearly Two hours due to poor visibility due to smoke.
The complaints raised at PG Cell to Railways came with dumb response asking us to call 139. No response for the complaints made later
Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had booked a season ticket from Kalyan junction to CSMT station dated from 5 December. But due to some transaction error from the app, the money was deducted but the ticket is not shown to me.
    Kindly see to the matter and resolve it.

Deepak Puri
    Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I filed a Tdr because on that day train was late for more than 3 hrs and I have waited for 2 hrs but when it delays for more than 3 hrs than I filled tdr which fulfils their terms n conditions. But still they repudiated my TDR . Please help me out.
      Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir I am traveling on SMVT to Agartala Humsafar express 12503/AGTL HUMSAFAR. The charge points of compartment B4 is not working. This is a long distance train and such a huge problem getting ignored is unacceptable. Please help 🙏🙏🙏

Date of Travel:[protected]
          Train Number: 12589
          Coach S3
          PNR [protected]

Reservation Coach/ Sleeper Coach is filled like General Coach. All Unwanted people occupied the whole coach. No space to move. Senior Citizens are facing Issues. Need Immediate assistance.

Train 12261
            Date of departure from mumbai CSMT 29/11/2022

I (PNR [protected] A1 BERTH 3) was sleeping on my berth between Bilaspur and Tatanagar, when a younger lady passenger (A1 BERTH 4) suddenly poked me roughly to getup so that she can sit. I asked her to sit on BERTH 5 which was unoccupied the entire stretch of the journey.

She then asked the said TT whether any of the lower berths are empty or not and then the TT accommodates her on a nearby lower berth. After settling in the new BERTH she called the TT and complained that I didn't allow her to sit on her designated seat. The young TT then started shouting at me.

This Misbehaviour is completely uncalled for. The railway HR should train their staff to know how behave properly.
            Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Had Been to THANE STATION in the morning at 9.45 AM today for Booking Train TWO TIER AC TICKETS at counter for Senior citizens. The LADY at the COUNTER was so rude that I least expected While I Wanted two Lower Berths for both me & wife both senior Citizens. She said ONE LOWER & ONE UPPER to which I said normally I get both lower berths. She said whether I will get loer berths permanently. This was FOR outward journey. For reurn JOURNEY she said only ONE UPPER BERTH is available I said okay and said the other one will be RAC. She simply returned the form and said Tatkal ka time hogaya baad me karte hai and it was not even 9.50 AM. I said please book.. In a hurry She completed my Booking and it was 9.53 AM. The LADY who was standing next in queue was asked to wait for TATKAL TICKETS to be done first The lady CUSTOMER was upset also., Why should such irresponsible person be posted who are not at all FRIENDLY. Kindly INQUIRE
              Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My PNR no.-[protected], I am travelling in train no 13288 coach-M1 on 28/11/2022, train is so dirty no cleaning person came during whole journey.
                Train is so dirty and coach attandance service is also very poor.

Rohit kumar
                Mob-[protected]
                Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Charging point is not working in train - 08503, journey date - 26/11/2022, coach no -D2
                  Please send maintenance team to fix this as soon as possible

Luggage (parcel ) missing
                    To,

Drm sir,
                    Chennai

Sub- Parcel Missing (Backpack)

R/Sir,

Date of Booking :7/11/2022

I AMRESH...

M.Bharathi
                    Padi, Chennai -600050

Sub: Railway Police rejecting to file FIR for ornaments stolen in train.

I would like to submit the following matter for your consideration and request immediate action.
                    I travelled in a local train from Perambur to Korattur on 21.11.2022 at 15:45pm.
                    40 grams of gold and 35, 000/- cash along with a purse that had some money and tickets were stolen from my handbag. We tried complaining to the Perambur railway police. But I regret to inform you that they rejected to file FIR. I don’t know how to proceed if they don’t file a complaint for our issue. I hereby plead to your good office to kindly instruct the concerned police authorities to file an FIR and take action immediately on this case.

Yours faithfully
                    M.Bharathi

सेवा में दिनांक 22.11.2011
                      श्रीमान
                      TCS
                      विषय : iON Digital Zone iDZ Bopal Ahmedabad Gujarat system लैब न 12B, कंप्यूटर न
                      C-0119 में पेपर में माउस का कार्य नहीं करने के सम्बन्ध मेंI
                      मोहदय जी,
                      आपसे हाथ जोड़कर...

My TDR claim was rejected for PNR no.- [protected].
                      The train was late for more than 3 hours but still it got rejected.

And there is no proper reason given why it was rejected.
                      what is the proper timelimit within which TDR can be claimed that also is not specified anywhere in the official site.
                      Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am travelling in Ernakulam patna express AC 3 coach.i did not get a packed bedsheet and pillow cover but the attendant gave a single bedsheet and a pillow cover and asked me to use the same blanket used by the previous passenger. He told that for a particular berth passengers have to use the same blanket. The blanket is not in good condition and is stinking.
                        Kindly look into the matter, @Indian Railways

Dear Team,

With all due respect, kindly look into unnecessary (?) honking by engine drivers between Pimpri Chinchwad stretch. There are 2 main lines and a shunting line. Earlier, shunting line was not operational + there was no bridge constructed. Now almost 24*7, shunting line is active with continuous honking. Additionally, every passing train is honking while passing under the bridge (I really don't understand motive of honking while passing under the road overbridge). On top of this, not just drivers of local (EMU) trains, but even guards at the rear end of train honk below overbridge.
                          Request you to please take corrective action in order to maintain noise levels below permissible in residential areas.
                          Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, i am travelling through 02563, and pnr is [protected].

And i did not get pillow on my seat.

I asked to arrange pillow to coach staff and they didn't respond yet.

Travel Date : 6 Nov 2022
                            Name : Ranjeet kr pandit

2 November,
                              Station Rani (Rajasthan)
                              Train : AJMER Dadar (1100pm)

My Father had gone to drop my elder brother at rani station.
                              Someone at plateform (2nd) has stolen my father's wallet (cash 2k, pan, Aadhar) and Phone(7k) .

please help us and take action.

There is no security and proper lighting at both the ends of railway platform

Dear Team,

At present there is no direct train from Khandwa Junction to Uttarakhand, and since this train goes to Uttarakhand and passes from Khandwa, giving it a halt in Khandwa will give a good option to the pilgrims of Haridwar, Rishikesh, Kedarnath, Badrinath as well as to the tourists who want to explore Northern India. The train covers a large part of Madhya Pradesh during it's journey but stop only at Bhopal Junction. Giving it a stop at Khandwa will serve a very large population.
                                Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is informing to railway department that underpass (L5) which is located at mallenipalli village, dharmavaram mandal, Sri Sathya Sai district, andhrapradesh, pin -515672 is badly filled with rain water and localities unable to cross for regular day activities. Snakes and lot of poison reptiles are staying in the water due to waterhaging.Ambulance also unable to cross the underpass in case of medical emergency.we requested to underpass construction contractors to clear the water however which is not done.
                                  Handloom workers, labours, farmers are facing hectic issue since there is no other way to cross the underpass. Students and childrens passing on track which is dangerous.
                                  Requesting to railway department and contractors to take an action immediately and clear the water .
                                  Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are in train no 12949 dated 28.10.22 from Vadodara, my PNR no: [protected], so many compliments are there
                                    1. Not providing bedsheet, pillow and blankets in AC coach
                                    2. No cleaning arrangements during journey

Please do the needful as we are facing problems inside train

Ram