Indian Railways

Mobile:
Mobile:
2018

Load

Indian Railways related photos (988)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Indian Railways Photos

Indian Railways Complaints & Reviews

I am Prakash Deolalkar, senior citizen and retired railway servant. I used to get pension from Dena bank before and after...

I filed my TDR on 31 March 2021 at Madurai Junction. I mentioned reason as " TRAIN DIVERTED AND NOT TOUCHING BOARDING STATION" as we enquired in reservation counter, they told the same and I also got SMS on my registered mobile no. from IRCTC stating" TRAIN DIVERTED VIA TVC AND WILL NOT TOUCH STATIONS FROM VALLIYUR TO KALYAN".
But on 9 April I got mail regarding Redupiation of my TDR and reason of rejection is" TRAIN NOT DIVERTED AND TOUCHING BOARDING STATION".
I don' t know what to do as the train did not arrived at my boarding station(Madurai Junction) as i was in Station till 11 pm.
Please suggest me on how to Reopen my TDR case.
PNR NO. : [protected]
PNR NO.: [protected].
Apr 10, 2021

Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am retired chief electrical engineer of indian railways.my ppo no.is [protected].my pension for March 2021 is not yet...

I booked a ticket of PNR [protected] having two passengers but after chart prepared one confirmed and other was in waiting list then all passenges did not travelle so I filed a TDR regarding this and sent a mail on 20.3.21.
    But now IRCTC is telling no refund will be given.
    So I request you kindly refund my all ticket fares.

Abinash Nayak
    Apr 06, 2021

Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked a 2s seating in the train number 07031 seat allocated is D1/33, D1/34 is occupied by some other people, they were not providing our seat nr no is :-[protected], plz help me occupy my seat
      Mar 25, 2021

Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

There is no water at all at Coach S3 and Railway has no care to fill it.

Train no. -: 02833
        PNR -: [protected]
        Mar 24, 2021

Few ladies in 02901 has occupied my reserved seat. Please resolve the issue
          Mar 23, 2021

Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

i had books the seat in yoga sple. 09021 on 14.03.2021 from jaipur to muzaffarnagar photo of the ticket...

I live in Skc white meadows, Kengeri satellite town, Bangalore. There is a railroad next to my society. All the trains have started blowing loud horns these days causing noise pollution and disturbance.
            I request railway authorities instruct drivers to not blow horns in this area since there is no railway crossing nearby.
            Mar 15, 2021

Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir we have booked a parcel from secunderabad to Guwahati on 06-03-21 vide PRR No.[protected].We did not received the stock until now i.e, 12-03-21 and also no update since booking day also while we are tracking regularly.Request you to please solve at the earliest.
              Parcel booked from secunderabad to Guwahati on 06-03-21,not received upto now
              Mar 12, 2021

Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Charging slot not working coach B 5 seat 55 train no 02911 train is in katnj junction.please resolve .
                Mar 03, 2021

Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My brother Abhishek Kumar, Age 50 years, was travelling from Ranchi to Patna in train no. 08624 (Train name HTE IPR SPL), Date of Journey 17th Feb 2021, Seat no. B5/LB/68 from Ranchi to Patna PNR no. [protected]). The train reached today morning at 6 am, but my brother has not reached home till now (1:14 PM, 18th Feb 2021). He last made a call at 11:30 pm on 17th Feb 2021.

Kindly let us know if there was any incident in the train and the Railway Police is aware about it.
                  Feb 18, 2021

Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Me Army me job krta hu Jammu me. Mene esliye 26 September 2020 ko Mahesana Gujarat se mere bhai ne activa book krvaya tha..but Punjab me kisan andolan ki vajah se train Band thi..usme huaa ye Sir ki me lockdown ki wajah se 7 month leave par nhi gya tha..mujhe lga activa aa jayegi but 17 November 2020 tak nahi aayi thi..mujhe lga ab train suru nhi hogi esliye me chuuti chla gya abhi leave par tha Tab edhar jammutawi station se call aaya ki activa aa gyi he lekin Sir me usko kse le skta hu..esliye me jab chuuti khatam krke lene gya to unhone mere se 7100Rs charge liya ye Sir vajbi nhi he kyuki railway ne 2 mhina rkha uska kuch nhi to sir meri bhi to problem smjni chahiye na.
                    So please sir mere se jo charge vasula he wo wapas kiya Jaye ek fouji K liye etni rakam bahot hoti he.

Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Our machinery parts is booked on 27.01.2021 from mumbai cst to satna mp. 3 packet parcel no. A2486632/[protected] name mohammad shahid this parcel till date recieved on 2 packet 1 packet not recieved yet now
                      so i request you to please find my parcel and provide me as soon as parcel
                      Machinery parts

Good morning sir/madam,
                        I, Jyosna forgot my iphone charger in train number 02869 - coach s3 - seat 48; when arrived nellore on
                        [protected]tuesday). 4:30 am.
                        Can you please find it and possibly return it through post or anyother means to nellore railways or possibly to the address below.

Narayana medical girls hostel, rohini6, chintareddy palem, nellore. Pincode 254003.
                        Phone number [protected]

Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked a Scotty Activa 4G & steel trunk from Asansol to Vishakhapatnam on 31/01/2021 vide...

My self Babbal Kumar, I parceled my bike passion pro UP85AM5526 Mathura from Lucknow could please take strictly action on your Raliway workers and delivered my bike Lucknow please

Sorry And i don't have my bike photos now
                          Feb 07, 2021

Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today i have coming from virar 6pm local train to boisar reached in 6:45pm and one of ticket collector has unnecessary fine...
                            From:
                            A.B. Khaleel Ahmed Baaqavee,
                            “N.K.N Manzil”, 13/15, Beach East Street,
                            Parangi Pettai - 608502,...

Mobile charging not working on train no. 02128