Indian Railways Complaints & Reviews

1.3
Last updated Jul 3, 2022

File a complaint to Indian Railways

Having problems with Indian Railways?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Indian Railways customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Indian Railways

Delhi

Indian Railways Phone Numbers

Mobile
2031

Indian Railways reviews & complaints(5961)

.Sir,
I used my UPI ID for recharging R Wallet o[censored]TS mobile app( Under IRCTC).But money is not credited to my R Wallet and bank statement shoes money debited.My UTS app registed mobile number [[protected]].
Kindly do the needful.
Thanking you.
Yours faithfully
SUBHADIP MITRA...

I was levied charges for using urinal in ac waiting area in Ahmedabad railway station. Since I have used AC waiting area on other railway stations of western railway and was never charged prior; I found charges levied to me as suspicious.
I needed confirmation whether divisional regional manager of Ahmedabad has authorised rest room facilities of ac waiting area to be converted to pay and use facility ? Or someone has fraudulently converted ac waiting area restroom of ahemdabad to pay and use facility ?
Also the attendants were very rude of Ahmedabad railway station waiting area
Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, i book the parcel of my bike from sikar to karwar but not received yet i enquired multiple times for it but there is no answer for it...
    Was travelling from Ranchi to Dhanbad with Intercity-Express
    (Train number - 13304) on 30.06.2022 with Father, Mother, and Sister. PNR - [protected]. The train stopped at Katrasgarh station. Many people with torches came from the station to know the reason for the stoppage of the train. We asked them that is it possible to deboard the train here since our house was nearby, to which they said "Ha uncle aaram se. Aaplog ko utarne mein...
    The AC OF A1 bogie is not working there were no checks made before the departure of the train. The repairing of AC is being done on the go while passengers are suffering and sitting on gates.
    SERVICE MASTER is the service provide of this train. Strict actions should be taken for the negligence....
    Me along with my pregnant wife were travelling in the train bidr mtm express in 1 tier coach. The driver doesn't know how to drive and the jerks are continuous with no linear movement at all in each and every minute we can feel the worst jerks. I don't how the drivers are trained. They should be taught to drive keeping pregnant passengers also in mind. Shame on you Indian railways. I will never prefer you from now....
    Dear Sir

I have filed a TDR (Regretted by IRCTC) for the below mentioned Details
    TDR Date:[protected]
    Transaction ID: [protected]
    PNR No.: [protected]
    Train No: CHARMINAR EXP (12760) From Secunderabad to Sullurupeta
    Passenger: 1
    Date of Journey:[protected]
    Reason: Due to Riots at Sceunderabad Railway Station, the Train was cancelled. I also received a message that because...

I am traveling now by Panvel gorakhpur express (15066) by 2nd ac dated 28june 2022, pnr -[protected] .
    I have boarded it from panvel the origin station. As per my knowledge, the toilets get cleaned at the origin station, but to my horror, it was not. I thought may be it will be done in some time because 2ac coaches generally has attendents/ cleaners.. after 3-4 hours, it was still not done. I requested TT, they were in the same coach . They said it will be done in some time.. but again nothing was done . Now it is morning and the condition of the toilets have become worst. It is a breeding ground for various infection.
    Now I wish to know that why do I spend so much money to buy a ticket for 2ac in hopes of getting a decent, hygienic travel and then being subjected to this? A filthy toilet with unbearable stench. What are we supposed to do? Not use toilets at all in such a long journey?
    And the one reason I pay extra to get tickets for 2ac is to get cleaner toilets and then this happens.
    Please look into it.

With due respect
      I want to say that on 17th june 2022 the train number 12488 was late more than 3 hours on my departure station DDU and passengers not travelled due to train late.
      I filled TDR on 17th June 2022, but my TDR got rejected,
      I request you to please review my concern and help me.

PNR NO -[protected]

Attachment-Status Of TDR Entered...

I'm traveling from MMR-PCOI in 3rd AC. Bedroll is not being provided in AC coaches and while asking about it. Coach attendant speaking rubbish and talking rudely with the passengers.
      I'm traveling in TRN- 13202 and my PNR is [protected].
      Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Fans at viramgaon railway station in gujrat are not on/working. Kindly on them ASAP.
        Thank you Indian Railways for such quick resolution 🙌

I am travelling in train 15554 coach B1, my pnr number is [protected]. Bedspread and pillow cover i got is dirty. I see hair all over the bedsheet, it is too unhygienic. Looks like it was not washed. Now, I don’t who slept in that before me. But it is not a much concern for me though my complain is about unhygiene that railway is following and what kind of Quality check is measured.

No pillow &bedsheet is provided in AC compartment of train no 09447 ADI/SPL
            Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

No clothing is provided in AC compartment.
              Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

World of the rabish train dehradun express. 19019 i don't know why government paying. Lots of selery. Railway staff.
                Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Number of trains passing through the route drivers keep honking as there is signal and manual fatak.About 36 trains pass every day and each time they keep honking at sound levels much beyond permissible limits.Honking goes on midnight and early morning making it difficult for kids and senior citizens to have sound sleep.All manually operated crossing must be replaced by overbridges to avoid accidents and honking.

Train no 12802 was cancelled,
                    Need refund money for Transaction ID
                    Ixigo Booking ID : IXITR[protected]
                    Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Travel Date:- 19-June-2022 ; 04:45 PM (TODAY)

In ERS TATA express (Train No. 18190), unreserved passengers got into reserved compartments from Salem and currently feeling inconvenient to all the reserved passengers. We have already complained to TT multiple times and he is helpless as well.

Kindly send the railway officials to clear the unreserved passengers as soon as possible. There is not even a space to walk to the nearest restrooms.
                      Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir My seat is allotted in RAC and I travelled whole night with my co allotted passanger in RAC and I can't sleep whole night. But in the morning they went to other seat and I trying to sleep but my upper berth person & an another person making threatend me not to sleep and when I not get up they also try to hit me. Please help
                        Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Train 12810 howrah mumbai mail is not on time. The time given to reach it destination is 04:25am.but it reach above 08:00 am