Indian Railways

2021

Load

Indian Railways Complaints & Reviews

Hey Ibibo.com
I have opened mail account in ibibo.com ([protected]@ibibo.com) on 2011 to create Facebook account.br...
Sir, 09/09/2021 pandharpur railway station I was booking train ticket to tirupati to kolhapur, with payment method o[censored]PI...
Indian Railways — charging point is not working.
D
21 September 2021
Mobile charging point...
Central Railways,
With due respect and humble submission, I want to make this request regarding the noise pollution...
I was booking tickets from secundrabad to vijayawada in rail yatri almost I have completed my process and paid money from...

PNR No:- [protected] Coach:- D2 Seat No:- 11 Train Number 02903 My name is Ashutosh Gopal Choubey i am travelling in this train from Borivali to Nizamuddin but in my coach charging point is not working can you make it. Please
Sep 09, 2021

Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This complain raise to railways-TC-Mr.shivcharan behaves like a animal.
    My self Nitin and crossing platform to picking...

There are no ticket checkers around and so many people are travelling without any reservations and creating chaos.
    Sep 06, 2021

Train No - 04696 Asr Kcvl SF Spl
      Date- Aug, 22nd 2021
      Boarding - Ambala Cant
      Till - Vadodara jn
      PNR - [protected]
      Status - Cancelled
      I went for refund at ticket window but they refuse because PNR number was not showing in system.
      Sep 04, 2021

Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Whole train is smells like urine soaked and pungent oder everywhere. If this is the action taken to ensure clean India then big worry for everyone. During this pandemic also if these are not taken care will face more than just a issue.
        Sep 04, 2021

Dear Madam / Sir,

I had booked a AC Chare ar Ticket in train 22440 from Ludhiana to New Delhi for journey date 20 August 2021. Because of Kisan Andolan the train was late more then three hours.
          I had filed the TDR on 20.08.2021 to cancel my ticket (PNR: [protected] Transaction-ID: [protected]) because the train was more then three hours late. When I have filed TDR online the train had not left the starting source station.
          As per rule I should get full fare without any deduction but I got only 50% (Rs.385, -) of fare into my account. In attached file there is already a proof that the train was really 6h late when it reached my starting journey station (Ludhiana).
          I request IRCTC to check this transaction again and refund the full fare into my account.

Thanks and best regards!

Harmeek Singh
          Sep 03, 2021

Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My PNR No. [protected]. The coach is dirty, Bathroom is dirty, Water falling from Wash basin on compartment.I said clean man to clean it. But they ignored. Please refund my money as soon as possible.
            Sep 02, 2021

Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Indian railways have removed unreserved coaches and introduced 2S coaches in trains to avoid spread of covid.On 27th August 2021, I was travelling in train no. 02661 in 2S coach and I had confirmed ticket. But few people travelled in the same coach with wait listed tickets which again raised congestion. I told the TTR about the issue and asked him to take up the complaint. His name is N Balasubramaniam No.6860. He told me he is having a experience of 20 years and he wont take up matter further. Then what is the purpose of introducing these scheme by railways.
              Aug 29, 2021

Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased a ticket from Kolkata station counter to travel in theTrain Hate Bazare express, train no.03163 from Sealdah...

I parceled my bike Yamaha FZ, V-2.0 from Cuttack JN on 24/08/2021. When I talk to the Cuttack Railway...

I have lost my black boat ear buds in skzr scr spl (02758) .I request you to find my ear buds
                Aug 25, 2021

Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

There's an unnecessarily train honking nr shilaj crossing, trains keep moving every hr & they keep honking for long. We can't sleep peacefully whole night bcz of the loud noise. The railway crossing is closed all the time but still the train drivers are keep honking. Please i request you to take necessary steps & i can understand for safety reasons they might be doing so but the crossing is already close whenever train passes so hope for the appropriate staps.

Thanks in advance
                  Aug 24, 2021

Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have journey from Saharanpur to Vadodara for which I booked the ticket with pnr num: [protected].

I got the message from IRCTC that train is not touching the station and will be starting from Delhi.
                    ISL DELETED

SO I decided to file the TDR, but while filing the TDR I chose wrong reason that "Train diverted and not touching the destination station'" instead of "Train diverted and not touching the source station"

Hence I request you please forgive my mistake and refund the full amount after your investigation as train not touching the source station.
                    Aug 24, 2021

Sep 20, 2021
                    Updated by Prabhat kumar-0408
                    Got the email that railway refunding full amount

There's unnecessary train honking around shilaj crossing. We cannot sleep peacefully because of that loud noise. The railway crossing is closed all the time but still the drivers are honking unnecessarily. Please I request you too stop it.
                      Aug 22, 2021

Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

There is unnecessary Train Honking which is so disturbing that, it leads to sound pollution as well the People staying in The Resendential area are getting disturbed . Have a look on this and stop this
                        Aug 22, 2021