ACT Fibernet Customer Care Contacts

2.9
Last updated May 16, 2022
1991

File a complaint to ACT Fibernet

Having problems with ACT Fibernet?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ACT Fibernet customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ACT Fibernet

Sunday 12:00 am - 05:00 pm

ACT Fibernet Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

ACT Fibernet Overview

Latest complaint Internet not working from 3 days false promise has been filed on 16/05/2022. Latest Resolved Act Fibernet was resolved Apr 28, 2022. ACT Fibernet ranks as the #3 most complained about among Broadband.

Additional ACT Fibernet contact information

Mr. Shreyas Bangera Nodal Officer Mr. Anand GS / Mr. Suresh Babu Appellate Authority 9:30 a.m to 6:30 p.m (Monday to Friday)

Hide additional information

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ACT Fibernet. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent ACT Fibernet reviews & complaints(4191)

My customer id =[protected] from 13th may evening my internet is not working and promised resolution by 14th may big lie over there and act executive called me and said we have to change location of junction box and I gave premission to install to my premises also after that 0 response pathetic service from act they have no value for their customers and one of their customer care guy was unethical saying they are coming from far distance...
Okay, So I requested for a connection on 30th April and then cancelled it in few days and requested the support too and I paid Rs. 1884 as prepayment. I tried reaching out to them and they said the number is not registered but they do have received the payment and the number needs to be registered and then they can initiate refund and the billing team will readh back to me in next 2 days. Now it's 15th and I have written them 10-12 mails...
Ticket number: SR[protected]

the agent could not solve the issue to put my connection in my area due to box unavailability and asking me to wait a week, and i told the customer service to refund my money, which they havent done until now.

above mentioned is my ticket number for refund process, they were suppose to call me today, which they didnt, and are updating the call back time again!!! RETURN MY 2086...