ACT Fibernet Customer Care Contacts

2.9
Last updated Oct 1, 2022
2057

File a complaint to ACT Fibernet

Having problems with ACT Fibernet?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ACT Fibernet customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ACT Fibernet

Sunday 12:00 am - 05:00 pm

ACT Fibernet Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

ACT Fibernet Overview

Latest complaint Inefficient poor service to customers has been filed on 01/10/2022. Latest Resolved Complaint to Nodal Officer about NON Existent Dues was resolved Sep 18, 2022. ACT Fibernet ranks as the #3 most complained about among Broadband.

Additional ACT Fibernet contact information

Mr. Shreyas Bangera Nodal Officer Mr. Anand GS / Mr. Suresh Babu Appellate Authority 9:30 a.m to 6:30 p.m (Monday to Friday)

Hide additional information

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ACT Fibernet. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent ACT Fibernet reviews & complaints(4334)

I am having ACT Fiber Net Connection for the last 4 years. At present I am having CHN Blast Promo package under account No.[protected] . The package is valid up to 22/10/2022.
We now leaving Chennai, on 07/10/2022, for New Zealand . We will be returning to India on 05/04/2023.
Hence for arranging our period of absence, among other things, for suspension of the ACT connection, I began writing to their office on 25/09/2022....
We registered for GX box installation on 15 sep 2022.. The customer service people told me to pay ₹2200 for installation to start the process..They said box will be installed by 21 st September.. But they closed the ticket without installation.technician didn’t contacted us..whenever I spoke to customer service they said we will escalate ur request..but work is not done..I need an installation asap…ticket no isSR[protected] it’s...
We registered for GX box installation on 15 sep 2022.. The customer service people told me to pay ₹2200 for installation to start the process..They said box will be installed by 21 st September.. But they closed the ticket without installation.I need an installation asap…ticket no isSR[protected] it’s really frustrating as we need Internet for WFH.....