ACT Fibernet Complaints & Reviews

2.9
Last updated Dec 3, 2022
2055

File a complaint to ACT Fibernet

Having problems with ACT Fibernet?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ACT Fibernet customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ACT Fibernet

Bangalore District
Karnataka

ACT Fibernet Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

ACT Fibernet reviews & complaints(4359)

I have done bill for 3 months. But act is providing the net for 2 months only by conforming with customer care I came to know that the amount is debited bcoz after my previous bill is completed I have not recharged immediately. It is happened bcoz it is my wish to recharge whenever I needed internet. But I am using as I am paying only. But ACT is illegally cutting my amount in the new recharge and making it as 2 months and also keeping fines on not paying in their stipulated time they mention in invoices they prepared which was entirely false. Keeping the bills and invoices entirely flase and playing with customers money and creating very chaos in billing and doing fraud with customers money. I have all the proofs supported. Please look into this and help

My Name is Shivakumar
    Act Account No.[protected],
    This Company claimed it had connection near my home and made me pay 3887rs for 6months of service, after payment he says there is no connection in my locality and i will receive refund but I have not yet received refund
    they're issuing new ticket numbers and closing them without REFUNDING the said amount..
    ACT Fibernet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The installation of ACT broadband account number[protected] was never done and the refund is not done it has been 5 days.
      ACT Fibernet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Let us take this up and get an update. Please share your account number.

Act Fibernet laid their internet cables (more than 20+) front of my balcony and the walls due to this I am not able to do renovation & paint work. I have raise a request 2 times but no use they keep ticket open for couple week and close it without fixing the problem.

I have requested them to move cable few feets away from walls so that I can continue with my work but they are not listening it.

Please help me.
        ACT Fibernet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

A complaint was registered on the 16th of Nov 2022 as service was disrupted. Following which there wasn't any response from the ACT Fibernet. Later upon searching the area found out that the junction box had been disconnected by the house owner where the junction box was installed. Following contact was made with the customer care service center to check the status of the ticket raised. An escalation was created to the supervisor of the field engineer. Still the connection hasn't been established nor there wasn't any response from the ACT Fibernet team regarding the same.

Where can i complaint regarding this service negligence ?
          ACT Fibernet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          We would like to assist you with this. Please help us with your account ID, we will be at it.

Account Number:[protected]

Please note that I have paid excess amount of Rs.3244.90 on 26.10.2022 ref. NO. UPI/P2M/[protected]/ACT/Broa/paytm/Oidwpt and the same amount was debited from my Axis bank Account (Saving Bank A/C NO.[protected].
            Hence I am requesting refund the same to my saving account immediately.
            ACT Fibernet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Let us take this up and get an update. Please share your account Id.

My internet is not working for the paat 5 days and i have made 30 calls to the customer care chennai still no response or anything has been resolved.
              ACT Fibernet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              This is not the experience we want you to have. Please share your account ID. We will assist you.

I am getting bills even after disconnection of act fibernet delhi. Even got mail of disconnection and guy informing by call.

I am shifted to village in tamilnadu, it's been 2 months since the disconnection.

But still getting bills every month.
                ACCOUNT No :[protected]

It seems everyone is facing similar issue.
                Kindly stop sending me bills.

Don't rip money
                ACT Fibernet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                You can contact us on [protected] and we will look into this for you.
                Parthiban Durairaj's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 4, 2022
                got reply saying waiver rejected

How come i got billing for the disconnected connection ??
                How come there is a bill for prepaid connection?
                Bill should come for postpaid connection only

I will consider this is harassment
                This will create bad name for u guys

I won't consider reconnection, once i shift to city

My prepaid connection of act fibernet delhi got disconnected 2 months back. They still sending bills for dues
                  Now I am shifted to tamilnadu, how can they send bill for a prepaid service.
                  My account number[protected]

Even I got the disconnection email
                  Person called and confirmed about the disconnection.
                  ACT Fibernet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ACT Fibernet — Fake FUP | data consumption| act scam and fraud.

Act fibernet again started playing old game(scam).

In one day they showing me i have used 1.6TB data, which is not possible with my subscribed plan.

When you speak to customer care they already know this problem but they will try to convince you by give fake knowledge.

But this time guy name Vijay(which is fake name ) was on the desk support call from act was not aware about me i am network engineer....

ACT Fibernet — Unethical Behaviour

Account Number[protected]

YUPP TV Scope pack activated by along with ACT Fibernet new connection without my consent on 13th September 2022, there was no request from my side

This service was not even used by me, it requires a separate application to be installed to be used, which was never done by me on any of my devices

It's free service for 1st month with new connection, after that this service...

ACT Fibernet — Refund not received.

My Name is Anirudh Yarramreddy,
                    Act Account No.[protected],
                    This Company claimed it had connection near my home (Agent Prabhakar) and made me pay 5395rs for 6months of service, after payment he says there is no connection in my locality and i will receive refund but I have not yet received the said refund since 1 month, they're issuing new ticket numbers and closing them without REFUNDING the said amount, worst experience...
                    I raised ACT Fibernet shifting request a week ago for 15th Oct 2022, it's 17th Oct 2022 now and there's not even a single call from any technician regarding the shift.
                    I've called the customer care and explained the issue 6 times in 2 days.

They don't give any info regarding the technician who will do the installation or even the timing for when the installation will be done.

If you need a reliable broadband...
                    It has been over 4 days since we have been making complaints to rectify the connection error. I’m working from home and I don’t have internet connection. I’m calling everyday to rectify it. I have been given fake promises that it will be rectified. Extremely poor customer service. Requested for call backs and nobody called back. Every day I call the customer care service and they say they have raised a ticket and they will send a person...
                    I have installed act fibernet a month ago for the plan basic 3m for the amount nearly to 3k and no proper response from them when I asked for the split up bills for each month. Now, I need the receipt for the second month. But no response from the team. Worst experience!! Didn't expect this from ACT
                    ACT Fibernet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Hi, we regret the inconvenience caused. We will arrange a call back from our concerned team.

ACT Fibernet — Dummy company

First give one permanent password for us, The company using password everything, If we pay the bill next in a hour connection was disconnected, , then technical team will come after a weak, they will show one Ticket sms, , finally 3weaks no internet usage but they send bill like high, please dont encourage this kind of hacking company....

ACT Fibernet — Refund of my paid amount

I am on CBE Act sprint 6M+1M plan. I have made the payment of Rs. 7157/- on September 22, 2022.

Now I'm looking to disconnect my connection due to personal reasons. The customer care representative blatantly said no refunds but they can disconnect my connection. There is more than 5 month period left in my subscription and they are not able to refund on a pro rated basis even. Basically my funds are with them for a disconnection...
                      I am working for night shifts and the connection is being interrupted in the night since 3 days and was getting connected back in the afternoon around 3 then again the connection being interrupted in the night, this is the third time I am reopening the SR ticket and all the recieve is apologies and to contact the phone support I was almost on hold for 30 minutes, I have the call recordings I can share to someone if this complaint is assigned.br...

I disconnected my connection but I haven't recieved my full security deposit . Please take actions regarding my complaint
                      ACT Fibernet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Hi, please share your account number so that we can assist you.

On September 30th I have done a payment of 650 rupees for new connection but no one came to my house for installation and due to their delay I have shifted to other wifi connection but they didn't refund my 650 rupees and I have made many calls to the responsible person for this but he is not responding, I need my money back.
                        ACT Fibernet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Hi, please share your request number so that we can assist you.
                        Tejh25's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 12, 2022