ACT Fibernet Complaints & Reviews

2.9
Last updated Jul 3, 2022
2007

File a complaint to ACT Fibernet

Having problems with ACT Fibernet?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ACT Fibernet customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ACT Fibernet

Bangalore District
Karnataka

ACT Fibernet Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

ACT Fibernet reviews & complaints(4236)

Hi have been following up with ACT customer care from last 24 hrs. They have to refund my money which was taken for new connection, But connection is not given stating its not feasible. I have sent multiple emails with my correct bank details where i need the money back. But no one gets back from ACT....

My Internet Connection stopped working for more than 2 days now, I work from home and my productivity solely depends on the availability of Internet Connections that’s why I endeavor to pay my bills on time, but since the first of July my Internet connection suddenly stopped working and I’ve been reaching ACT engineers for the past 2 days they keep giving me one excuse after the other, please fix my connection or refund my paid amount for the month, because who will refund me for the days I’m not able to use Internet due to ACT INEFFICIENCY
ACT Fibernet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi Henry, we regret the unpleasant experience. We will check the issue and get back to you with a resolution. Please share your account ID.
Henry O Obeta's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 3, 2022
Thank you, an ACT official came this morning to fix it

I want to understand ACT's service policy.

There were several instances during the past year when internet was down for many hours ranging from 6-12 hours during a day.

What is a customer supposed to do? You reply with an apology which is of no use.

You expect paying customer to oblige. Why don't you oblige with refund.

You do not even have a professional courtesy of refunding prorated...
    I made upfront payment of Rs. 1203/- for ACT fibernet on Jul 1st, 2022. I did not realize it was upfront payment. On same day I requested disconnection for 3 months since we are traveling to US. I was told to downgrade plan and need not make any further payments for 2 months and raise disconnection request at the end of 2nd month. I was given an impression that it was free for 2 months. They never mentioned that amount for low grade plan...
    Had lodged complaint Received messages:
    On 30/06/2022 at 9:06 pm
    Your ACT Fibernet Ticket no: SR[protected] has been registered. Our team will ensure fastest possible action

On[protected]. at 10:09 pm
    Your ticket SR[protected] is tentatively expected to be resolved by 01-Jul (DD/MM) between 16:00 to 19:30. Team ACT

On[protected]. at 1:25 pm
    Dear customer, it's taking longer...
    I am Chandran from Chennai. On 12th January 2022, I checked ACT fibernet plans for my online classes. So I had to give my contact number. After a few minutes, I recieved a phone call from ACT's Salesman. He manipulated me to buy 6m+ offer, which costs Rs. 3887. They made the connection quickly after few hours. Five months It went smoothly at 5 mbps without any interruption. On 18th June 2022, my connection was stopped thought it wasn't complete...
    I have been waiting for 2 weeks now for a refund after raising a ticket. The ticket was closed without any action taken. I had to re-open the ticket.
    They said I'll get a call in 2 days from ACT but I never received a call. This happened twice.
    I am calling customer care for the third time now. Disappointing experience.
    0 punctuality, 0 response....

ACT Fibernet — Refund not received for new connection which was not given

Hi have been following up with ACT customer care from last one month. They have to refund my money which was taken for new connection, But connection is not given stating its not feasible. I have sent multiple emails with my correct bank details where i need the money back. But no one gets back from ACT....
    I have taken act connection on 25th of June,
    The sales guy promised installation will be done by 26th of june Sunday.. But it's 28th june no one came for installation. Now when I call customer care they say it will be installed by 1st july. That also customer care is very rude he is like wait for 1st july Or else cancel connection and refund will happen later..
    In all these am. Loosing time. Already 27th and 28th...

This is to bring to your kind notice that i am from V N Rao Residency Vidyanagar and we have almost 9 connections (2 hub boxes were installed) long back, Also with out taking the permission from any one of the associate members taken the power connection almost using from 8yrs.
    Our committ as desided to disconnect the power supply and got the connection disconnected. Due to got and electric shock due to bad connection setup by your associates.
    Mr. shiva Goud and Chakri of your technician arrived to the site and we explained them clearly requested to esclate the issue to higher officials for further discussion which got and irresponsible and associate suggested to disconnect the entire connections.
    If we get this type of response from your associates what service we can expect from your end.

Requesting to check and do the needful
    You can call me # [protected]
    ACT Fibernet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Your concern is important to us and we intend to sort this for you as soon as possible. Please help us with your account number and we will be at it.

I was using act for past 6 months. During the recent times, i was facing a lot latency issues while attending meetings. So i complained to act and they told to move with GX Box Option. So I raised a ticket at 17th of June for gx and till today (as 27th of June), no process were done. And even they asked me to make payment of Rs.2200/- and i processed that payment too. And my Account Id is [protected]. The worst isp i didn't ever seen in...
      I had applied for new connection from ACT Fibernet. For which i Sumit the installation amount to the representative. But after a week they refused to provide me the connection in my area. After that till now no refund has given to me. I am connecting to the representative but all in vain.
      This is my 2nd complaint on this site. I am planning to sue the company in consumer court for this humiliation.
      Your ticket SR[protected] is tentatively expected to be resolved by 11-Jun (DD/MM) between 19:30 to 21:00. Team ACT
      This massage I had received from them but nothing action taken.
      ACT Fibernet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Your concern is important to us and we intend to sort this out for you as soon as possible. Please help us with your account number and we will be at it.
      Simal151's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 21, 2022
      My Account no is 32859884019 (IFSC Code- SBIN0000511)
      Facing the same issue. Is your complaint resolved?

Im getting loss in internet and they not fixing it...
        I had booked new broadband connection and made payment. However they couldn't provide me the connection and created SR[protected] request to initiate the refund. But I haven't received any refund and not responding to any mails.
        Jun 16, 2022
        Updated by Simal151
        Till now no refund nothing
        We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that our team is looking into this.
        Simal151's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 17, 2022
        It’s been 2 weeks but no action taken.

Got the connection in Chennai & Paid for a year (A/c No:[protected]. Due to some technical challenge/their problem ACT is unable to provide the internet connection. Their representative mentioned that they are not able to provide the connection in my apartment hence they closed the connection. He mentioned that remaining amount will be paid but so far its not done (pending from 15th April 2022)
          ACT Fibernet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          This is not the experience we want you to have. Please help us with your account number and we will be at it.

ACT Fibernet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Hi, We regret the unpleasant experience. We will check the issue and get back to you with a resolution. Please share your account number.
            Jyothichandru99's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 16, 2022
            Are you requesting for bank details? Can you please which account number are you requesting for

I have been requesting from last 15 days for my router pickup since I have left India. But no one came and I had a quarterly plan due to I have paid excess and nearly 3000 rupees are to be returned to me. Now after requesting for 15 days also, after multiple international calls done by me to customer care but no one is helping. On top of which, more bill has come for me. Could you please help...
              I have been using act fibernet for 7 month.
              My association with ACT has been horrible.
              I used to log 5-7 complaints every month due to horrible service and that's the reason I decided to move out from ACT.
              The Account Number is[protected]

The reason for writing to you is that when the junction box was installed at my home it was told that i will be paid 150 per month.
              From Nov to June it's 8 months...

ACT Fibernet — ACT Fibernet (Hyderabad) refund not received

I opted for ACT 6 month subscription after confirming with ACT sales execution, that the connection is available on the premises and can be installed the same date (June 2nd 2022).
              On paying 6 month subscription amount (Rs.7611.00/-), there is no proper response from your team. After continuous calls for 2 days, they said that a Switch needs to be installed in the premises and will take time. Hence, on June 4th, I raised a service...
              I have requested for a new connection on 3rd of may and paid advance rental, but for 7days i didn't get any response from the team, then i went for cancellation of service then the customer care team said will be cancelled and refund will be initiated, after few days again service team called me to installation i said i already cancelled the service then after 1hour i got a message saying that installation has been completed and activation...