[Resolved]  Adecco — pf number and employee number

Dear sir, my name is a. K. Suresh i'm from kanchipuram, i have working itc-iltd pvt limited spices laboratory guntur andhra pradesh june 2010 to feb 2012 adecco contract working, kindly request for i need my employee i'd and my pf number, you have my i'd proof and further details i have send to you. Thanks & regards a. K. Suresh my mobile number [protected].
Complaint marked as Resolved May 2, 2020
My email I'd [email protected] mobile number 8940068168
Updated by A .K.suresh May 02, 2020
Dear sir, My name is A.K.Suresh I'm from kanchipuram, I have working ITC-ILTD PVT LIMITED Spices laboratory Guntur Andhra pradesh June 2010 to Feb 2012 Adecco contract working, Kindly request for I need my employee I'd and my PF Number, you have my I'd proof and further details I have send to you. Thanks & Regards A.K.Suresh my mobile number [protected].
Updated by A .K.suresh May 09, 2020
Sub Request for PF details

Dear Sir/Madam, This is A.K. Suresh working as ITC ILTD (Adecco contract) in the SPICES laboratory guntur from June 2010 to Febuary 2012. Every month I am contributing to employee provident fund but I don’t know my PF details, so I request you to please provide my PF details such PF member ID and UAN number.

Regards, A.K.SURESH
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Adecco
    Adecco Phone
    Adecco Address
    No 2, Nal Wind Tunnel Road, Murugeshpalya, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560 017