[Resolved]  Adecco — pf number and employee number

Dear sir, my name is a. K. Suresh i'm from kanchipuram, i have working itc-iltd pvt limited spices laboratory guntur andhra pradesh june 2010 to feb 2012 adecco contract working, kindly request for i need my employee i'd and my pf number, you have my i'd proof and further details i have send to you. Thanks & regards a. K. Suresh my mobile number [protected].
May 2, 2020
My email I'd [email protected] mobile number 8940068168
May 02, 2020
Updated by A .K.suresh
Dear sir, My name is A.K.Suresh I'm from kanchipuram, I have working ITC-ILTD PVT LIMITED Spices laboratory Guntur Andhra pradesh June 2010 to Feb 2012 Adecco contract working, Kindly request for I need my employee I'd and my PF Number, you have my I'd proof and further details I have send to you. Thanks & Regards A.K.Suresh my mobile number [protected].
May 09, 2020
Updated by A .K.suresh
Sub Request for PF details

Dear Sir/Madam, This is A.K. Suresh working as ITC ILTD (Adecco contract) in the SPICES laboratory guntur from June 2010 to Febuary 2012. Every month I am contributing to employee provident fund but I don’t know my PF details, so I request you to please provide my PF details such PF member ID and UAN number.

Regards, A.K.SURESH
    Adecco
    Adecco Phone
    Adecco Address
    No 2, Nal Wind Tunnel Road, Murugeshpalya, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560 017