Advanced A2Z Solution — unauthorized credit card charges

My name is priyanka choudhary and my email is priyanka. C.[protected]@gmail.com

Someone named preeti thakur with mobile number [protected] called me on 16th jan 2019 and portrayed herself as an sbi executive. She offered me a discount card as an add on to my already existing sbi credit card. She told me one time membership fees is 7897 which has to be paid in emi. She asked for my credit card details saying that its required for confirmation that you want the discount card. Then otp got generated on my phone but that was not shared with anyone and still the payment of 7897 happened on my card. The payment was through easebuzz.in and was paid to a2z solutions.
When i received my jan cc statement, it had transaction of 7897 instead of emi and when i called sbi customer care, they told me they never offered any discount card and that i had received a fraud call.

I want a refund for this this fraud transaction because i am unnecessarily charged 7897.

Name of payment gateway company - easebuzz.in
Name of fraud company - a2z solution
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

A2Z company taking money from the Candidates, but not provide job. After we talk with them for the refund of money, they are misbehaving us. And say they will not refund your money.

Advanced A2Z Solution