State Bank of India [SBI] Complaints & Reviews

1.4
Last updated Dec 6, 2022
19890

File a complaint to State Bank of India [SBI]

Having problems with State Bank of India [SBI]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by State Bank of India [SBI] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

State Bank of India [SBI]

State Bank of India [SBI] Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 425 3800

View more phone numbers

State Bank of India [SBI] reviews & complaints(27218)

There are 4 transaction of this Paytm which is not done by me i want to know where my money is gone
State Bank of India [SBI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I tried to deposit an amount of 1 lakh rupees(500*200) in Cash deposit machine in ayyampettai on 11th November 10:10 PM. Initially i tried to deposit all 500 rupees(500*200) into the machine it fails at first instance and returned all notes due to some notes are soiled a lot. I have redeposited the notes return from the CDM Machine and it counted as 170 notes of 500 rupees. so i have cancelled the transaction and it return only 174 notes...
    I tried to deposit an amount of 1 lakh rupees(500*200) in Cash deposit machine in ayyampettai on 11th November 10:10 PM. Initally i tried to deposit all 500 rupees(500*200) into the machine it fails at first instance and returned all notes due to some notes are soiled a lot.I have redeposited the notes return from the CDM Machine and it counted as 170 notes of 500 rupees. so i have cancelled the transaction and it retun only 174 notes remaining...

I presented a cheque of 7250 rupees from bank of baroda to sbi, palitana. They returned my cheque with the reason "84 other reasons-connectivity failure". They also deducted 254 rupees from my account. They don't have any answer for the same. It's not my fault if there connectivity is not successful.

I need debited money back. Also, sbi should provide clear reasons if they are dishonoring cheque.

I got a message from sbi for the deduction amount of 295 in the name of ecs/ach ret charges. I don't know why they are debited amount in my bank account. Please refund my money.

Please refund my money

india

Name : Uttam Kumar Bardhan
          Account No : [protected]
          Date of Incident : 22/02/2021
          Ticket No : AT[protected][protected])

Matter :
          =========
          I attempted to withdrawn Rs 40, 000/- from ATM of SBI situated at Mandal Bazar, Motiganj, Balasore.
          I pushed ATM for 4 times (i.e 10, 000/- each) . The machine released the amount three times (i.e Rs 30, 000) but it failed to release the amount...

Sir/Madam
          we have account no [protected] in name of Ambay ispat pvt ltd.
          we issued two cheque to the party cheque no 43257 date 15/11/2022 amt 5800/- and cheque no 43258 date 15/12/2022 amt 42, 650/-.
          despite being cheque 43258 od date 15/12/2022 your bank cleared it on 16/11/2022 with its effect our cheque no 43257 bounced and we got charged rs 590/- against cheque return. As this cheque returning charges in our statement hampers our value kindly reverse the charges and give a proper reply for the mistake. the account statement is attached along with.

thanks
          Durgesh Garg
          Director
          Ambay ispat pvt ltd
          ac no [protected]

I ordered seamless bra and panty of pack 6, but I got some cheap quality bra that to only 3 bra. So it's my kindly request to re fund my 599/- and take away this product .please return it and refund my money back.

I have ordered the product on 23-10-22. The product was a hoodie from the brand Alan Jones. The price of the product was ₹599. The order I'd is[protected]. The refund was initiated by Amazon on 25-08-22, but still I have not received my refund. My refund reference number (rrn) is[protected].

It is a fancy for PSU banks to give wide publicity before starting any service and close it down silently.
                I tried to obtain Fastag from their site After filling all particulars I got error message that this service is not temporarily available. I tried again for next 3 days and obtained same message. On contacting their toll free number, I was told to contact agents appointed by bank. All the agents in my locality said that they have closed their service. Finally I had to obtain Fastag from other bank.

Dear sir /madam ..
                  I am bimlesh kumar Tiwari. In Mumbai
                  Sir, by mistake my money(rs10290) was debited from . STATE BANK OF INDIA..
                  Employees Provident Fund Organisation.
                  chq/ref no..UPI[protected]
                  ac no..[protected]
                  my Kotak Mahindra bank account, plz request you
                  to refund my money. This ac
                  My kotak mahindra bank account details..
                  IFSC code..KKBK0001415
                  Thanks regards..
                  Bimlesh kumar Tiwari
                  My ac no [protected], , [protected]

I have taken a SBI Maxgain Home Loan. 1st EMI is just passed and I was asked to wait for month end to see updated Drawing Power and Limit.

Since It's Maxgain account, I parked an additional Surplus amount. Now, Based on my calculation Interest amount is verified and the same is deducted from the available balance. So far so good. But Drawing power surprisingly reduced significantly as high as the entire EMI amount. This means...

Till few days back I was able access my SBI internet banking (Dhaleswar Branch). Today, 30/11/2022, when I tried to login from my laptop, I am getting the error: "The user name has been deactivated. Please contact your branch."
                    I am living abroad and it is not possible to visit the branch immediately and I have some urgent transactions to make. Please resolve.

Bank IFSC: SBIN0016362
                    Account number: *******1327

Dear Sir/Mam
                      with humble request I Rameez Bhat wants you to say that some unknown callers from Sbi bearing no. [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected] or regularly calling me and harrasing me on daily basis using abusive language etc. and also got my call details and other personal information from network providers .calling my friends, customers and relatives threatened them for no reason . now i request your goods elf kindly lodge compliant against them

Till 25th Nov internet banking was activated and even transactions also done, but suddenly the internet banking is deactivated today on 26th Nov.

No notice, SMS, email nothing received in terms of deactivation from bank & even non of request of deactivation raised by my (customer) side.

Now, a popup on SBI website is shoeing that i have to visit home branch which far away from me. (650km)

Even tried to discuss with customer care they also suggest to visit to home branch.

In my nearest SBI branch (BARSOT), they continuously
                          refuse to update the passbook, though I get charged for Annual maintenance fee. Now, I feel humiliated with regular and illogical denial for my passbook updation and getting null result after each of my complaints to SBI's customer care services, along with the hopeless waiting timespan for each of my complaints.
                          Once I have lost a form submission because of this attitude of the SBI bank, and this problem is not only for me but for the whole lot of SBI"s customers.
                          Is there a way to get rid from all of this? I would say, No. because, they are doing this since two decades. I've been grown up seeing like this.
                          isn't it a scam ? when SBI's customers are paying Annual maintenance fee and a lots of cuts from from their money as a service charge and all?
                          in my opinion, SBI is looting me and a millions of peoples not letting us to avail all the services when we require.

This is with reference to SBI credit card no[protected]/2465=4986. This card has been issued to me in July 21 without my consent and I was away to my native place during this time from my home at Kolkata. Later I have realised that annual fees is charged for this card and later late fees also levied against this card. Finally I have to make payment of INR 5761 to get rid of this card.mostly in DEC21.. I am reporting this issue now as I have observed that late payment days are reported to CIBIL and it’s affecting my credit score. I have following requests from SBI cards-
                            1. Refund of INR 5761.
                            2. Reversal of late payment days in CIBIL reports.

Thanks and regards
                            Kumar Manish

My ecs charges are going everyday what can I do ?

Respected Authorities,
                                I had applied for a Credit Card at Amritsar Cantt Branch in June 2022. Neither me or any person from my family collected the card in person nor was it delivered to my mentioned address. My brother enquired about the same at our local post Office ( GPO Amritsar) and it was never delivered to my address. So I never used it. Then also Card issue charges were applied in July monthly statement Rs.589. As I didn't...