Air Asia — not following the mandate and mental harassment

Hope4all on Nov 11, 2018
Date of incident 10/11/2018
Client number : [protected]
Full description of the incident: me and one of my our team member were travelling in the same ticket. From ranchi till kuwala lumpur, malasiya by air asia. From ranchi we received our boarding pass till kuwala lumpur and baggage transfer. But at midnight the air lines people stopped is just to say that we don't have transit visa for malasiya whereas your mandate says that 120 hours indian passport don't need any visa. Two of our friends were travelling in the same flight were given permission to fly without visa because their ticket was in the same flight. But two of us were stopped because from kuwala lumpur to jakarta we have to fly by melinda airways. This is just ridiculous. I tried my best to convince staff of air asia airlines but they were not convinced. I had ten years visa of us on my passport even though stopped by them. I had to go through stress and now i have wait almost more than 24 hours to get another flight. Please do something so that another passenger will not be harrassed like this in future.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0