Airport Wings Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 2, 2021

File a complaint to Airport Wings

Having problems with Airport Wings?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Airport Wings customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Airport Wings

Airport Wings Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Mobile

Complaints recently resolved by Airport Wings customer care

Airport Wings reviews & complaints(22)

I paid Money 40000 they deceived me, fraud person from krishnagiri itself,

Dear sir/madam,
    I have applied for a csa post at igi airport on 20th june onwards with successfully paid application fee amount of rs. 350/-. Also i got a confirmation mail for successful submission of application. From few days i am receiving an inbox message to complete my application and when i open a site to check my application status it shows me that the application is rejected due to payment failure.
    Please check the...
    I went to jaipur airport to pick up a passenger by my car rj14td0592 on 11/09/2019 at 19:00:17. At entry gate they gave me a free ticket valid for 8 minutes exit. I reached at exit gate after 7 minutes but they stopped me to wait at gate and completed 8 minutes and charged late fees 85/- illegally. I want to take a action on airport parking authority jaipur and solve my problem....
    I went to doha qatar due to over stay in india at doha qatar airport send me back to hyd nextdqy ie 2nd of january when i back from doha qatar using indigo airlines i paid inr 22000 at rgia airport authority but no receipt given me his name was raghuvendra wearing orange color tag i don't know whether it's genuine or fake but i guess they corrupted bribed coz of no acknowledgement me plz suggest what to do aa. [protected]@gmail.com...

Constantly calling and forcing to join their airlines. I have submitted my documents only and they are giving warning that you will have problems in future and you might go to jail if you won’t complete the process of giving 1200₹. [protected]. Calling from this and fooling.
    They are telling that we have your passport and if you don’t pay this amount, you will face problems in future

Ref no: awpl/con/023249date:-21/04/2018 congratulations
      Dear candidate

This is to inform you that you have been selected in the telephonic round of interview

You have been shortlisted as an airlines (Csa)
      Airline customer service agent job description
      Airline customer service agents commonly work at airline ticket counters and boarding gates. They act as an airline's boarding agents, swiftly...
      Plzz tell mee its was a fake letter are a real letter. I have not any deposit any fees of this letter. Plzz tell mee that it was a fake a real letter. My contact no:-[protected], [protected]... Plzz tell it was fake a real letter... I have not pay any fees right know if a letter was a real so i will pay a fees right know.. So plzz sir tell mee that it was a fake a real one...

This company call me for interview and they select me and then they mail to me after this i give them 1200 indian rupee as they mention in that mail after they told me wait for 7 days a persole was come to you about which has your joining letter in it after 12 days i try to contact them and they dont pick up my call. What to do now i am very helpless any help
      Airport Wings customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is gyanendra pratap verma. Their is a fraud with me to get job in airport mumbai. So i want to complain against this idbi bank a/c no. This a/c holder is a fraud man. He was taken my money for job in airlines. But he not give me any job so i want to inform you. His ac/ no. Is [protected] name gaukaran. Ifsc no. Bkid0009375. I transfer money on dated[protected]Rs - 1500/-) and[protected]Rs.- 8000/-). So please help me. I am very poor. They
        Are two women and one man. They use mo. No. Of [protected] and [protected]. And they are use airportmumbai. [protected]@gmail.com gmail account.

Please help me.

My mo. No. Is [protected] / [protected]
        Nov 27, 2017
        Updated by gpverma4kota
        I want change Bank name IDBI to BOI. My name is Gyanendra Pratap Verma. There is a fraud with me to get job in airport Mumbai. So I want to complain against this Bank of india bank A/c No. this A/c Holder is A fraud man. He was taken my money for job in airlines. But he not give me any job so i want to inform you. His Ac/ no. is [protected] name GAUKARAN. IFSC No. BKID0009375. I transfer money on dated[protected]Rs- 1500/-) and[protected]Rs.- 8000/-). so please help me. i am very poor. They are two women and one man. They use mo. no. of [protected] and [protected]. And they are use airportmumbai.[protected]@gmail.com Gmail Account.

My mo. no. is [protected] / [protected]

Myself anchala sharma i am reading a newspaper then i saw a advertisment regards airport vaccancy.. I make a call on that number.. Some rohan named person receved a call he said maan first mail ur document on [protected]@gmail.com.. Then i send it.. After next day rohan called me and said ur document verified now u have to pay amount 1500 so that ur joining letter should come.. He send me ac number.. Policy verification amount 1500 then i get job in airport for the post supervisor
          Airport Wings customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm a frequent flyer from vijayawada airport.in vijayawada airport, after completion of security check, in waiting area there is no mobile signals. Especially for vodafone there is no signal.

I tried to give complaint at airport itself. Unfortunately there is no one to listen passengers problems & there is no compliant registers in airport.

When government is saying, we trying to make it international airport & etc.. There should be basic facilities at airport & there should be someone to look passengers issues.

Please take it to concern person & resolve the issue.
            Airport Wings customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Here i would like to inform that airport wings cald me for the offer letter and joining and asked me for the security of 35000rs wich is refundable,, when i reached and sumbit my photocopy of all the documents with 350000rs, he asked me to attend the classes and after attending the first dau of class i was shok that he was teaching and preparing me that how to attend the interviews and said that he will take classes and afterward he will send me for the interviews like dutyfree, bwfs etc, i decided to quit and asked my money back and he threaten me and i came back from there
              Apr 23, 2017
              Updated by Moon paul
              Kindly take a strict action of Mr Mukesh Kakar and refund my money

His name is (name edited). He is working as attendant. He borrowed around 7Lakhs so far from me and my friends.
                His contact# +[protected]
                He blocked me and my friends number in WhatsApp and his Iphone
                Also, he got 2.5 lakhs by giving fake promises that he will deliver iPhones and other electronic products.
                He is using a xylo car and his car number is- TN07BA1982
                (It's registered in different person's...

Mr.kakkar is such a shameless person ., my name is sajin sj and 2015 feb i got an offerletter form airportwings mentioning that i got the job in IGI airport and i have to pay 35000 inr . i payed 35000 inr on 2 march 2015 after the next day itself i come to realise that its just a fake offerletter form wings. mr. kakkar sended me for some open interviews like indigo and spice, for an open type interview who have to pay 35000inr . and he did not placed me anyware . and finally NR, KAKKAR COMES WITH A PONT " THERE IS A PROBLEM COME S IN IGI AIRPORT SO NONE OF THA AGENCIES STOPED RECRUTING CANDIDATE FROM KERELA . and i asked for my money . he didnot pay my money back and one of my friend my room partner form punjab mr gurjeeth helped me to take my return ticket from delhi to trivandrum. mr.kakkar i[censored] are a good person please return back my 35000 inr . i know u cant because u are a lier . and u never stop cheating others i have all the proof . u know still i have contact with my room mates overthere and they also knows everthing so i am not afraid . be loyal truthful .and writtenback my 35000inr

my name sajin sj
                Airport Wings customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It was Senior Aquatics National at Ranchi and we 4 people ( Me, my daughter, a boy and his father) have booked tickets together. Our Indigo flight 6E467 ( Mumbai to Ranchi Dt. 21st September, 2016) departure time was 12:20 and we have done web check-in before a day.On 21st our train from Surat to Mumbai was delayed by heavy rain and we reached andheri station at around 11:30AM...almost lost hope to board flight. We were already late and we lost contact of each other in crowd. I was panicked as i had no idea where was my 14 year daughter. Later I came to know my daughter is with other person travelling with us and we all decided to reach airport by different auto.The boy and myself reached first and it was already 12 so I decided to send that boy alone as other two (my daughter and the father of that boy) still couldn't reach airport. In all those hassle my bag with all papers including print outs of tickets and web check-in gone with the boy.When my daughter and father of that boy arrived there was still time. It was may be around 12:10. I requested indigo staff to do the needful as I had all the documents but in flight. They immediately checked and issued other boarding passes but last moment security denied us to stamp on boarding pass without any reason.I requested so many times we are going for sports event and it is very important to reach Ranchi on time for us but they didn't listen anything. They haven't found any thing doubtful in our luggage then why they denied to stamp on our boarding pass? We missed that flight without any of our fault. We had to book another next flight which has costed us total 20, 940 Rs. We are sports people and not criminal that they stopped us like that also it was not at all affordable for us to buy tickets for next flight but as it was a competition for our children worked very hard we have to spend.

Sejal Nikhil Chevli
                  Contact No. [protected]
                  Airport Wings customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It is true that non of compandy directly offer you an offer like this so it means it is fake .jobs are not so easy to get.fellow people you need to effort in it please dont trust robots.be what you are and in what certificate you got. you neesd to get a right channel in the process.nowerdays mail service provider povide own company dominant name to create email id like this please be aware of it....
                    I am vishal rathi from up and this company contact me through shine.com. Then they took my tellefonic interview and then send me email that you are shortlisted for the job of csa at igi airport and you have to deposit dd of 35000 in favour of wings as a security fee.
                    When i reach over there there is no job they said you have to give the interviews. I adjusted that situation also.
                    I don't get any job from there. Now i am calling...

I went through a job post by a lady named natasha ([protected] / [protected]) and anil singh on indeed.com who have used airport wings id to con candidates for job opportunities with international airlines. They asked me to pay 2150 for registration to forward my profile. I paid. Later they sent me a confirmation of payment through hr. [protected]@outlook.com whch is not even a registered company id. Later connected me to anil singh who asked me to pay extra 5500 for profile verification process. I have already filed a fir with the police and written to the crime branch.Intervene into this since your company's name has been used.
                    Airport Wings customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Airport Wings is a company which guides youngster towards a good future by provide an opportunity to worked with some f the best aviation companies at the airport. I am very happy with my placement provided by wings. However a fake complaint given by Gaurav Meharwal has no relevance as it not truth in it. I cant imagine that without the help of wing I would have ever got placed in the company of my choice. Its my humble request to the aspirant's...

Airport Wings Pvt Ltd. — My experience

My experience with Airport Wings is Very Good.

Though I was also in a doubt to join it initially, but I still moved forward.

I am MBA in aviation and was not finding any platform to start in this industry. I read alot about

Wings and considering its good I joined Wings in the month of Feb 2014.

Currently I am working in GMR – opportunity provided by Airport Wings and for...