Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (7981)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Vivek S. Kesarkar
I STAY IN MUMBAI CENTRAL AND I AM GETTING MY BALANCE DEDUCTED BY RS. 15/- AT REGULAR INTERVALS. IAM RECEVING MESSAGE FROM NO. 64611015 TELLING THAT THANKS FOR USING FUSION LOUNGE, JAVA GAME SUBSCRIPTION ON AIRTEL WAP. YOU'VE BEEN CHARGED RS. 15/-. ENJOY WAP.MOBIFUN.IN. I HAVE NOT SUBSCRIBED TO THIS SERIVCE YET IT IS DEDUCTING MY BALANCE BY RS. 15/- FROM THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY. I HAD CALLED AIRTEL COMPLAINT NO. 198 MANY TIMES AND TOLD THEM BUT THE TELL ME THAT THE SERVICE WILL GET DEACTIVATED SOON FROM OUR SIDE AND YOU WILL GET YOUR BALANCE REFUNDED. BUT FROM THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY THE SERVICE IS DEDUCTING MY BALANCE AND I HAVE TO CALL AGAIN AND AGAIN TO AIRTEL COMPLAINT NO. 198 TO GET MY BALANCE REFUNDED.TILL NOW THE SERVICE HAS NOT BEEN DEACTIVATED ON MY MOBILE AND TWO - THREE DAYS BACK ONLY MY BALANCE WAS DEDUCTED AGAIN. I WANT THE SERVICE TO BE DEACTIVATED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IN THIS MONTH OF APRIL 2009. MY MOBILE NO. [protected].

Airtel — non performance of DTH & WORST CUSTOMER CARE

jaideep misra
    I have purchased AIRTEL DTH on 27.01.2009 since then its not working fine. According to the installation Technician's/Engineer's...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (39)

Hemany Nitturkar
    I have a long standing Landline+broadband package from Airtel and am a heavy user and on time payer. I recently took Airtel Virus protetion package and due teo discount on teh annual package, took that and piad for the whole year in advance. Within two months of taking this annual package, my PC crashed and is not repairable. I have a lap top computer and requested Airtel to transfer my antivirus package to the lap top. The customer rep I spoke to said I will not be charged again as I am using my fully paid package, but to my horror I was again charged Rs.499 for the 'new' package.

When complained, Airetel says my PC crashing is my problem, they will not transfer nor refund pro rat the annual package fee. As it is on the same telephone connection, I do not see what difference does it make to them if I use PC or a lap top.

Please assist.

Airtel — Looting money by forced WAP service

Ramesh Chandra Nayak
      I have never opted for airtel text services in Airtel WAP.After deducting from my balance they sent a message that "thank...

Pradip Lodge
      i had taken a airtel postpaid 6 days before and it not been activated i have called the custmer care and agents who gave me be sim card but they answer me that it will activated some say 2 houres saome say 6 hours i request u look into the matter my airtel number is [protected] u can contact me at [protected] please do the needful
      number allotted [protected] sim [protected] 12c 109243 32k hlr-3 activation requested immediately now itself plzzzzzzzzz
      I have activated my Airtel post paid few days ago.When I submitted the documents at the time of taking the SIM I have produced all the necessary documents.however aftera week my SIM has been disconnected due to the stupid reason that my address proof is not on my name(Who the hell a tenant in a house will have the bill on his name.Notable point is that the address verification is also done ).Then again submitted the documents just yesterday.Hitherto My SIM have not been activated and my incoming is also disconnected.
      I was under the impression that Airtel service is better than any other service provider.But it seems otherwise.This is the worst service a customer could get and the response from the agents is such that they will not be in a position to give you any apologies but just keep on delaying.
      If Sunil Mithal is reading message he should be asamed of the current situation of his customers who are the centre of the business.If this happens to more customer then Sunil and his business would find a place to hang their hats...

Airtel Postpaid Connection — My number has been PD

Dear sir/madam, i had a postpaid number ([protected]) that has been permanent disconnected.Because i had not paid its bill of Rs. 4564/-.But now i have paid it with Rs. 4550/-.My receipt no. is[protected] My customer Account no.[protected]. I don't want restart this number.U are requested to reassure my stress through a call on my new number[protected] Sarbjeet singh[protected]
      I have purchased a new airtel connection last month my mobile number is [protected] and my billing plan punjab police corporate scheme. I have two more add on connections. I am facing a difficulty with your service that my connection has been disconnected few days back and from last afternoon i am facing the same problem. On my enquiry from your airtel customer care office they told me that your ID proofs have not reached our head office. This is not my fault i have submitted all the concerned documents on the purchase of this connection. So It is requested to start my mobile connection immediately otherwise I will knock at the door of Law for consumer harrassment.
      NEVER TAKE AIRTEL POSTPAID...I took an airtel postpaid from CHENNAI circle last Thursday.The dealer told it will be activated in 24 hours. Today is friday almost 8 days completed, till now its not activated. Moreover its a corporate Sim . When i called the Sales Manager he told " We'll give you the cash back, you can take another network".

"HE EXPRESSED HIMSELF"
      i want to know the second no of the owner of [protected]...I hv forgotten the anathor no its urgent plzzzz help...this is punjab prepaid no from the name of Col Laxman singh
      22 Mech(inf)
      Kapurthala
      co 56A.P.O
      I have converted my airtel prepaid number to postpaid. I have completed all formalities and my prepaid connection has been deactivated on 08.01.10 but my postpaid connection is yet to be activated even after 48 hours. It is also unfortunate that no one is attending the call at customer care.
      I would therefore request you to kindly make sure that my postpaid connection is activated immediately without any further delay.

Sarfraz.
      I have converted my airtel prepaid number to postpaid ( [protected] ). I have completed all formalities and my prepaid connection has been deactivated on 08.01.10 but my postpaid connection is yet to be activated even after 48 hours. It is also unfortunate that no one is attending the call at customer care.

Sarfraz.

Im a Airtel post paid customer from Alappuzha kerala state, im already using this connections 6 years ago. but one and half years alappuzha service is very pathattic and not contact me any relation managers, i have 20 company paid lines, now alappy office not working so my bill paymet is very pain full. pls take a needfull solution urgently.

my mail id is ;
      chitra.[protected]@gmail.com

ravindranadh chepuri
        this is ravindranadh chepuri (hyderabad)my mobile no: [protected]. from last five years i am using this number.
        last week i lost my mobile. on 17/04/2009 i parchased another sim at ameerpet airtel office. but till now
        the sim card does not activation. i have another post paid card it"s number is [protected].from this number today i call to airtel customer care 121five times but they could not have any knowledge.lastly i talked to activation manager they said that it's not our duty you may go to airtel office.
        this is the sevice of airtel company it's not a new connection. i requested to the activation manager please give the refference number he told to me that it not our duty.
        sir i m totally tired of calling and writing to u. i have lost total faith on airtel lets see how much response u people give me after seeing this u can call me on [protected], [protected], [protected] .after giving u so many nos i dont expect from u guys that phone wasnot reachable.but i m doubtful that u people will give me a caal or respond on in any respect.plz give back my balance of rs406 .which u have cut from my mobile by sending me msg related to airtel live regarding javascript/games download which was not done by me plz return my moneyi have called many times to costumer care but proper response was not given to me take this matter serious i have been trying since last 20 days . i have been loyal costumer of airtel since last 3 years .my no is [protected]
        sir i m totally tired of calling and writing to u. i have lost total faith on airtel lets see how much response u people give me after seeing this u can call me on [protected], [protected], [protected] .after giving u so many nos i dont expect from u guys that phone wasnot reachable.but i m doubtful that u people will give me a caal or respond on in any respect.plz give back my balance of rs95 .which u have cut from my mobile by sending me msg related to airtel live regarding javascript/games download which was not done by me plz return my moneyi have called many times to costumer care but proper response was not given to me take this matter serious . i have been loyal costumer of airtel since last 3 years .my no is [protected]

Naveen Kumar G
          I am using Airtel Postpaid since over a year, since 2 months, I am seeing miscellaneous charges (VAS etc) which I haven't used at all.
          Hence I decided to withdraw my postpaid connection and migrate to prepaid after settling my outstanding bill amount
          Customer care is absolutely not responding to my request and asking me to pay more than actual which later would be adjusted (did not mentioned in which form).

I have paid a deposit of 500/- which I have been promised to adjust in my monthly bill which has not happened, and when asked about this CC says there is no deposit on my name.

I am ready to settle the bill and migrate to Prepaid ASAP.

Please do needful

rd sharma
            sir
            good evening
            i want to say that i am kuldeep sharma from kaithal. My gprs mobile no. is [protected] and at 21/02/2009 i paid 700 Rs in my unpaid bill and Rs 35 at 22 /02/2009 as my unbilled amount is only 32 Rs and i requist to Mr. Ashwani X-pression Communication Pehowa Chowk Kaithal 136027 [protected], [protected], [protected] to disconnect my gprs without voice as i pay my all unbilled amount which is only 32 Rs and i pay 35 to clear my acount and ask for any other formalities to disconnect connection any application for that purpose so he told me your connction will be disconnect automatically as your bill submitt after that my mob. bill arived at home after few day i complain to mr Ashwani Pehowa Chowk Kaithal office why my bill come as i disconnect my no. so he say it is my fault and pay the amount 700 for disconnection either your connection will continue for ever and your bill will come at you monthly sir i am requesting u to help me when i am not in fault i pay my full money unbilled till 26/02/2009 after that there is no any use of my sim pls check my account to confirm thank my alternet no. is [protected] please help me sir i am in trouble with mistake of mr. ashwani Pehowa Chowk Office Kaithal
            i am intrested call center job and any coputer job plz call me any job this tip plz call me this no... [protected]

Rishi Raj Kalra
              Hi All,

I purchased a Broadband connction from Airtel. At the time of registration they took aprox Rs. 650/- extra from me due to change in plan. Executive told me that you will get the refund for the same. Now its been 4 months and ai have not received any refund from airtel. i have spoke with them on customer care and they confirmed that they will refund me money after two years. I want to know why they charged extra money from me if they are unable to refund me. Please help me to get the same. My mobile no is [protected]. I am now frustrated after doing a lot of follow up with them. Every month they charge me money for some software which I am not aware off and I call them every month to get the refund for the same. Help me to resolve the same.

Thanks & regards
              Rishi Raj Kalra

revathir
                I got the airtel landline(in bangalore) installed 4 months back and ever since then I am being levied high charges(between Rs. 3000 and Rs.6000) even though the phone line and the broadband are minimally used. I had been using BSNL before and it has never costed me more than 675Rs for my consumption. Everytime I call the Airtel call center seeking clarification, I am told that they will verify the same but nothing happens. When I spoke to their retention team finally, I was told it was a miscalculation and he will raise a waiver for the additional charges levied. Unfortunately, nothing happened on the waiver front and If you skip the additional bill waiting for them to resolve your problem, they make rowdies/recovery agents call you repeatedly who harass/bully you and refuse to go back and check their own records. Additionally they disconnect the phone/broadband through most part of the month due to these confusions but keep charging me for the complete period in the next month. I have made 'n' number of calls to the call center and the retention team in this period but the problem is still not resolved. Beware... Pathetic service and takes advantage of customers.
                To,

The manager;
                Bharti Airtel Limited,
                Qutab Ambience (at Qutab Minar), Mehrauli Road,
                New Delhi – 110030

Sub : Complaint about my airtel landline no
                i hv complained so many times at customer care no 121and 44444121 regarding my landline no 45528880 to change the plan but there is no response from ur side.This is my personal no [protected]
                To,

The manager;
                Bharti Airtel Limited,
                Qutab Ambience (at Qutab Minar), Mehrauli Road,
                New Delhi – 110030

Sub : Complaint about my airtel landline no[protected]
                i have complained so many times at customer care no 41111777, [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], regarding my landline no[protected] to not working there is no response from ur side.This is my personal no [protected]
                To resolve the problem I request you to take the action seriously as soon as possible.
                from
                sunil k t
                Christ junior college
                Bangalore-29

Airtel Broadband Connection — disconnecting my internet connection

sayantan roy
                  i have already giving application for disconnect my internet connection and also received the reciept of this but my internet...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (71)

mrs.kulkarni
                  I m mrs.kulkarni my father have ur companis sim card(prepaid). before few days his cell has loss.so, i'll call in ur cust.care center & block that no. & then purchase duplicate sim card as same no. since before 1week after 1 1/2 week its not in my use when i go in ur service gallery named KUKKOO AIRTEL GALLERY SDAR inNAGPUR they havent give me gud respons sake of them my father bussi. has loss sinces that time to today.thats my father's bussiness no.that no. registered on mother name mrs prabha p pande & no.is [protected] pls as early as possible activate it.
                  Thank U!
                  Your sinciearly
                  Mrs.kulkarni

Zeba Anjum
                    This is regarding a fake bill that has been generated by this fraudulent company going by the name of Bharti Airtel services.
                    My brother got his phone deactivated on the 20th of March last month and he didnt use the phone after that.
                    This month Airtel sent somebody to my home threatening us with dire consequences if we dont pay the bill of 44000!!
                    His average monthly expense was usually of the order of <1000.
                    Airtel is claiming that GPRS usage charges alone amount to 44000.
                    Please suggest the right forums and the process to take such a case forward.
                    We are being harassed by the company officials.

vinay kant saxena

In 2007, when i was working in ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co., Jaipur at Vaishali nagar, I surrendered my airtel connection at Airtel office in Jayanti Market, Jaipur. But till now i have not received my reimbursement of excess amount.

Now i lost my number, i talked to customer care representatives many times but no result is there, i admit some mistake from my side but hope do the needful.

my some details regarding connection are:

name of connection holder: vinay kant saxena
                      address on which connection issued: icici prudential life insurance co. ltd., Prestige tower iiird floor, vaishali nagar, jaipur
                      place where connection surrendered: airtel office at jayanti market, jaipur.

present contact number: [protected]

Airtel — Reimbersement from airtel

On jan 10 th 2009 i have paid 550Rs for getting connection for airtel internet but because of the digging roads and giving connection to my house is a big problem and previously airtel had digged all the road for main cable so the committe members are not allowing the airtel persons to give the connection all this is the adminstration problem of airtel ofter one month also they have not given the connection and they have canceled my application but till now they have not retuned my money

Airtel — reimbursement of excess payment.

Dear Sir;
                      My payment(6000 Rs)has to come from airtel. they are saying that they sent me cheque but i have n't received any cheque till now.
                      this is issue is pending from last 6 month.
                      Airtel is not giving any possitve response to me.
                      So kindly help me regarding this issue.
                      avdesh
                      avdesh.[protected]@gmail.com

Airtel Customer Care Centre — Show status of airtel postpaid mobile bill

madan mohan sharma
                        have applied for registration for my account on airtel postpaid by using ndmcdelhi as login id. they sent me a password via...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (16)

Kamesh
                        I am a prepaid customer to Airtel ([protected]) for the past 6 years. Last december (dec 2008) i changed my ECS mandate so that Airtel collects monthly bill from this bank. Though their call centre claims the airtel records are upadated with the new bank. The bills are stilling going to old bank forcing me maintain the old bank. I made around 50+ calls to their call centre and sent several emails without any positive result.

Airtel — Bill Paid online is not reflected

Rahul nischal
                          The recent issue i faced was bill payment - They have new option to pay bill on there website where in you don’t have...

Airtel Postpaid Bill — Postpaid bill for march 09

Aijaz Dakhwe
                          Hello sir / Madam...
                          I have no recd. my bill for the month of march 2009, so pls. send me immdly. for payment...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (65)

Airtel Lifetime — list of incoming and outgoing calls and SMS list

kanailal bose
                          Respected Airtel management.
                          Sir, I am kanailal bose, , i have a airtel life time sim which is used by my daughter...

Airtel Postpaid — billing through ECS

omar pathare
                          i have taken a post paid connection of airtel in the all india plan with the facility of ECS for my post paid bills to be...

Recently Discussed

(3 minutes ago)
                          Razorpay
                          Placed order with Zed kurti no delivery
                          (4 minutes ago)
                          Club Factory
                          my product not delivered yet to my address
                          (5 minutes ago)
                          IFB Industries
                          IFB washing machine not responding
                          (5 minutes ago)
                          Sulekha.com
                          I am complaining about nav kranti packers & movers hyderabad
                          (9 minutes ago)