Atel Services Complaints & Reviews

1.4
Last updated Apr 13, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Atel Services

Having problems with Atel Services?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Atel Services customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Atel Services

Odisha

Atel Services Phone Numbers

Mobile

Complaints recently resolved by Atel Services customer care

Atel Services reviews & complaints(11)

I paid for AR Maid service on 14th January and from that day I'm waiting for the service..after not getting in 2 months I was trying to connect people from AR maid for giving my money back as they didn't provide service in 21 days..but they didn't respond to my calls and messages
Then one day they responded and said they will talk to deployment team n let me know in evening...after that I was texted more and more..1 more reply that they will get back to me in evening...
But as always that evening won't come...
I was requested for that service urgently bit it's okay that they didn't provide...I understood but atleast now give my money back to me as per the promise ..
Atel Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Mr. Boss, this is to inform you that you have registered for the recruitment on 4th March 2022. As per the policy we take7-21 working days for screening and development which is clearly mentioned on our website www.armaidservies. but you have posted a complaint within 7 days which is against our company policy. Also services were on hold because the same was requested by you for which we have already called recordings. After getting...
    I received a message saying that i have won 25, 000 on kbc lottery. They asked me to send account number and a photo then they asked me to wait for few hours . Later they asked for 12, 000 deposit for recieving the lottery amount. After depositing they again asked for 24, 000. I got to know about the sus so I asked him for returning the deposit but he refused to do so. Please help me out and help me for refunding....
    In our building, 14 Manmath Society, 381 Shaniwar Peth, Pune 41130 in lane of Kanyashala & Suyog Mangal Karyalaya there is water shortage problem
    Our complaint is for insufficient water supply by PMCc in our building.. The water supply pressure is very very low and we are facing the lot of problems.
    Other residents around us are getting ample water supply.
    I request you to look into the matter on urgent basis.
    Please...

Airtel broadband connection taken 10days back, broadband wire connection given from terrace of the apartment, it is obstructing the residents to walk, hence they want to cut the wire and throw it out, I have been giving complaint repeatedly to change the wire, but nobody is responding and not attending, so please make it to resolve the problem, otherwise unnecessary expenditure will be incurred to ur company on the cost of the wire
    Atel Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

### maderchod saale harami fraud company...
      Id no. [protected]. Dated 22/3/19, 8am suddenly my channels suspended and error shown 4. Called to customer care (Chargeable number) and speak almost 22seconds, 1st they said valid date expiry then senior said as per trai rule i select own plan for that reason they suspended the channels. I asked him trai give deadline up to 31/3/19, if i am not follow that, then you can take action whatever. Even i ask mail confirmation for that, but they...

I got a call from a lady saying that she will give me a online form filling job & there would be no charges & that i will have it deducted from my 1st payment i. E rs.4900, it was 1500 forms in 10 days, so i started working but now i got to know that the company is a fraud and m trying to quit but m getting emails saying that i would have to pay the charges or they would transfer my id to legal depatment.
      What should i do now??
      Please help
      Its a company in latur, maharashtra.
      Dec 4, 2018
      I got a call from consumer complaints saying that they will take care of my problems so i have to mark resolved and send them a screen shot of it
      Atel Services Customer Care's response
      You are mistake with any other Company please recheck
      Nov 29, 2018
      Updated by Mustu004
      I was told it was ds services.
      Nov 29, 2018
      Updated by Mustu004
      This is the number that they gave me for help line and after checking through various sites i found out that this is fraud. [protected]

Atel had promised an uninterrupted service and internet connectivity 24*7*365. To save installation charges, i had selected to pay advance of 6 months
        But since about a week after the connection, the speed has started deteriorating and currently i face atleast about 5-6 hours of downtime everyday.
        The only time the company landline picked my call was when i wanted a new connection, after that they never picked my call. The proprietor vinay goes offline (His number is unreachable) during every downtime. Reverts back to calls or msgs seldomly and that too after the connection has been restored.

On top, when i log in the atel homepage, my connection is shown for 50 mbps however the site has 100mbps plan for the same rate. I have been duped by this company in terms of rate as well as service. Pls refund myamount as the company is not providing even half of what was promised. Very dissatisfied.
        It has been more than 50 hrs now, the relationship manager is preferably keeping his phone in airplane mode, other staffs and the office is not picking my calls up.
        Atel Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello, i got a job from above mentioned company. they told me to do thier work and they will pay me and deducted the registration charges from my salary. due to some serious health problem i was not able to work and informed thet to the company. they told me they will extent my submission date but today when i was login at their id they blocked me nad send me some legal notice. i am worried. they do not pick my call. infact i was trying to contact them earlier they didnt respond anything. now they are claiming the money and threaten me.
          sir i am not well. i am suffering from kidney problem. these incidents make my condition worst. please help me out. they are frauds. its my earnest request to you. please take some step.
          Jan 4, 2019
          Oct 22, 2018
          Updated by Shoodeeptaa Chakraborty
          usys company. not atel
          Please Close this Complaint

Still not received my refund amount and one airtel person name i think sunil called in online refund complaint team mobile number [protected], mail id . [protected]@gmail.com and get my debit card number and cvv number after he will transfer my hdfc account to mobowik and pazapp money tranfer application total amount Rs.14.000, rupees fourteen thousand i wii chek with that person mobile.[protected] he will sail EOD all amont again tranfer in your account this is formality basic, but still not received the amount, please help and recaverd my amount of rs 14.448.00 rupees.

Please find the person details and screen shot
            Name.sunil
            Mobile no.[protected]
            Mail id. [protected]@gmail.com

N.Manoharan
            Updated by manoharan1974, Jul 14, 2018

Please find the transaction screen shot

recharge my phone on my airtel on 19 june 2018
            Oct 2, 2018
            Aug 29, 2018
            Atel Services Customer Care's response
            It looks like SCAM, but still you can contact BHARTI AIRTEL . This is ATEL SERVICES
            Nov 19, 2018
            Updated by manoharan1974
            My Complaint Still is not Resolved, then who is resolved my complaint ????
            Atel Services Customer Care's response
            Please Contact Bharti Airtel ...

This is 'ATEL' not 'Airtel'