[Resolved]  Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited — Amount debited from credit card but was not paid

I paid my electricity bill on 11th March 2021 of Rs.1240 with my SBI credit card and the amount got debited from my credit card but my bill was showing as pending when I reached to to AVVN helpline number one customer support executive told me my bill was paid but after few days I received a call from local Power House saying that my bill is still pending and the due date was gone so I had to pay extra Rs.50. When I reached out to my bank they said they want any document from merchant which shows that the refund has been initiated but on AVVN helpline I was told they don't have any access to such data and asked me to reach out to Power House.

The only document I have is the sms from SBI that this amount has been debited from my credit card as well as I have the last 6 months transactional information for my K.No.[protected]
Amount debited from credit card but was not paid
Mar 29, 2021
There was no help from the company side my bank only helped me in getting my refund I don't even know whether the bank paid the money from its own pocket or it received the amount from the company. I would really be happy to file a case against the company for their behaviour as no one from their call support team helped me even 1%. But as the issue is resolved I'm letting it go this time but I will take serious action if anything like this happens again.
Mar 25, 2021

Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

My issue has been resolved and I have got my refund credited into my account. Thanks a lot for the help.

Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited
    Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited Address
    Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited, Vidyut Bhawan, Panchsheel Nagar, Makarwali Road, Ajmer, Rajasthan, India - 305004