Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited
Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited

Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited Customer Care

Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited, Vidyut Bhawan, Panchsheel Nagar, Makarwali Road
Ajmer
Ajmer District
Rajasthan

Nodal Officer (IT)

Sh. C. P. GandhiSuperintending Engineer (IT)
Tel: +91 14 5267 1860

Bad

Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited Complaints & Reviews

Sir, My K number for bill is[protected]. Sir my mother lives alone here in Nagaur and most of the times no one lives at home. The usual bill is not more than 3k but everytime they charge us extra units without even checking the meter correctly and cause of that we have to pay bill in really huge amount. This month only I paid 8571/- rupees. Just cause they take false reading everytime. Sir it’s a utter request please look after this matter as you also know a senior citizen lady leaving alone that also sometimes can’t use electricity worth almost 9K. This is not the first time it’s happening. It has happened in past as well several times.
Sep 20, 2021

Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir there is fluctaion at my home and sparking is ongoing at electricity pole from where main cable is connected for my meter
    Sep 19, 2021

Today mitar reading 9576 lekin bill me 10551
      975 unit ka untar aese hi shyad avrage se reading le jate he sir.please correcation bill
      Name - bhika ram
      K. No.[protected]
      Bill. No. [protected]
      Contact no. [protected]
      Sep 18, 2021

Connection no[protected]
        3 phase Transformers not give output
        Sep 13, 2021

Dear sir my light meter will not working so please change the reading meter no. 349057, mohan lal dahima, 26, nandeshwer colony payda, contact-[protected]
          Sep 13, 2021

Sir, hamare yaha Bijali ki samasya hai., roj din me 10 bar lait kat jati he. Rat ko bi lait ki yahi dikat he. Yaha ke log bohot pareshan he tabi aapko suchit kar rahe he, kripya aap dhyan dijiyega

On Friday 10 September 2021, for K number[protected]

I paid the bill amount of 21647 twice from hdfc payzapp...

Power failure in our building since past 24 hours. Had called local power house multiple times, registered complain on toll free no of avnl. Still no resolution.
              Sep 10, 2021

Since last 2 times, Bill Amount is coming very high..Last year also after complaining through your portal, they have adjusted...

Sir

There is a transformer in our farm which is installed at the wrong place. During the rainy season and irrigating the crop, electricity often flows through it and due to which my old father has also suffered an electric shock. I am working in the army due to which I am not able to stay at home much time and my old parents do farming. His life is in danger due to the flow of electricity through the transformer. That's why I kindly request you to remove the transformer from the middle of our field and put it in the boundary of the field, so that while irrigating father does not get electric shock again in near future.

Anand Kumar S/o Ramavtar Singh
                Vpo Siriyasar Kalan
                Jhunjhunu
                Rajasthan
                Mob [protected]
                Sep 09, 2021

पिछले 4 रोज से श्री नाथ मार्केट मंडी गेट नवलगढ़ का ट्रांसफार्म जल गया है हर रोज सिकायात दर्ज करवा रहे है फिर भी अभी तक कोई सुनवाई नहीं की गई है
                  बिजली विभाग वाले बोल रहे है ये प्राइवेट काम है हम नहीं कर सकते तो भाई बिल तो सरकार ही तो लेती है उसमे तो नहीं बोलते की हम नहीं ले सकते ये parivate काम है

बिजली विभाग वाले से निवदन है कि हमारे समस्या का जल्द से जल्द समाधान करे.
                  Please 🙏🙏🙏
                  Sep 07, 2021

Ajmer vidhut vitran nigam ltd sent me bill[protected] for 24-3-21 to 24-5-21 of which i made payment. than they sent bill[protected] for month 24-3-21 to 24-7-21 which i had paid. now since they have already charged for march april once, how can they charge for same month in another bill?
                    Sep 07, 2021

Ii jayesh patel resident of anandpuri consumer number[protected] which is regularly sent with no readding mention on it i jhave to visit to ur division for clarify its a big problem as i stay in mumbai and i pay online regularly last 6 montth back too there was 100 unit chargeed extra for me not usiing the electric charges plz look in to the matter as i prefer to pay on line regularly i have deen charged penenty too i thonk india has been digitalized to online payment but mesaage s too not come regular so that i can pay1
                      Sep 06, 2021

Sir, Mahendra Singh s/o Late Ramkuwar Singh, Ward No 1, Village & Post office-Ram Singh ki Dhani, Teh-Nim ka Thana, Dist-Sikar...
                        I paid my bills on paytm but after one month they are not updated on your site yet. Bills invoice is attached below...

I'm a citizen of village- Manota Khurd, Post- Khetri nagar, Tehsil- Khetri, District Jhunjhun. My complaint regarding the negligence of the technical helper (linemen) Suresh posted for the service of above mentioned area. I have evidence regarding the complaint .
                        This type employees are not good for the reputation of the AVVNL department as well as for the Rajasthan government. The public hope many good response from electricity department.
                        I request you that take an action against technical helper (lineman) Suresh.
                        This will be a great mercy on citizens. Thanking you.
                        Mahender Singh
                        Sep 04, 2021

Mere gher ka 1 month ka bill 18000 aaya hai. Or yeh first time nhi hai. Complent karne ke baad bhi koi action nhi liya gaya hai .
                          Sep 04, 2021

Please solve the problem as soon as possible!!!

Since morning very low voltage in my area, all people suffering due to this. We do not able to start any devices even LED and fan.

Please resolve the issue.

Mobile number
                            Sep 04, 2021

On 1 sept 2021 there is high voltage in our area when I check that with my multimeter I saw that voltage is 440v and till that time my stand fan, laptop, RO, 2 bulbs are damaged that repairing cost is near about 5000 or more . And same situation arises to many houses in my area. So please show concern about such mistake and reimburse our repairing cost and by god grace all family members in my area are safe it may cause severe accident because at approx 5 am I saw that my stand fan become full red and about to burn. So i request you to show concern.
                              Sep 02, 2021

Hi Team,

In my village whenever some rain come then electricity department cut the power and whole night we sleep without light. This issue coming very frequently. In last one week around 3-4 night we sleep without light.

Also, as many o[censored]s working from home and we have night shift and without light we are unable to work through laptop.

Kindly help us and resolve the issue ASAP.
                                Sep 01, 2021