Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited
Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited

Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited Customer Care

Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited, Vidyut Bhawan, Panchsheel Nagar, Makarwali Road
Ajmer
Ajmer District
Rajasthan

Nodal Officer (IT)

Sh. C. P. GandhiSuperintending Engineer (IT)
Tel: +91 14 5267 1860

Bad

Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited related photos (237)

Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited Complaints & Reviews

4 mahine se light kati hui h meter bhi band phir bhi regular jyada bill aa rha
Bill jyada ana
Bill jyada ana

[Apr 11, 2021] Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Connection prohibited by neighour
    Home connection

Complaint comments

Electric supply should not provide properly. Always breaking the connection 2-3 times in a day. When we are asking to nearest GSS about the issues than always they said that some wires are faulty...some electric poles are break down...but most issue is faulty wires plz take necessary action./ Regards

[Apr 06, 2021] Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir/madam,
        In my electricity meter reading of electricity consumed is not shown clearly due to which my electricity...

Sir mene online bi cample kra di h 25 ko or 26.3.21 ko plz lait ka smadan kare

[Mar 27, 2021] Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments

I'm from village hudeel district nagour rajasthan and comes under chitwa aen.
          We have home connection but electricity available only 5-6 hours in complete day.
          In the evening time after 7:30 pm to 9:45pm available only.
          When contact to concern person then he replied I'm busy in some work whenever I free after that I'll connect.

Complaint comments

Dear Consumer, Your Complaint has been registered with complaint No.[protected] on Date: 25-Mar-2021

Sir...

Name : Laxmi Lal Pushkarna/ Address : 59 ARAVALI COMPLEX Udaipur (MCL) KALKA MATA ROAD Udaipur IND/ K no. 130122023091/ My electric meter is not working, Kindly help me to resolve the problem/ Thank you
            Electric meter not working

Complaint comments

Myself a resident of Shardapuram Colony Nagaur Rajasthan. Would like to draw your kind attention regarding a electricity pole situated at the centre of a main road (photos give more clarity about the issue). A law abiding citizen is looking for rectification.
              Location: Near anath aashram, Shardapuram colony Nagaur Rajasthan.
              Electricity pole shifting.
              Electricity pole shifting.

[Mar 26, 2021] Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments

The payment was not successful, but if the money was deducted from the account, I paid again but the earlier money was not returned to my account sir.
                AVVNL - Amount deducted but form status showing payment not done
                AVVNL - Amount deducted but form status showing payment not done

[Mar 25, 2021] Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Complaint comments

I paid my electricity bill on 11th March 2021 of Rs.1240 with my SBI credit card and the amount got debited from my credit...

Sir, even after the light bill is full at our house, the lightman arrives in the village and threatens that your light will be cut, it bothers you unnecessarily.Sir, even after the light bill is full at our house, the lightman arrives in the village and threatens that your light will be cut, it bothers you unnecessarily.

[Mar 22, 2021] Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Complaint comments

bills are dead due to current in the transformer outside the hotel Sai ba.You are requested to solve this problem/ Thanks / Hotel sai ba/ Near gujrati dharm sala Hathi bhata gali ajmer/ 0145 2625353/ 6375756361

[Mar 19, 2021] Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Complaint comments

Sir, My name is Hansraj, and my electricity bill K number is[protected]. My February bill amout was 672 rupees and last...
                      I have paid the electric bill having due date on 15/3/2021 on 12/3/21 via gpay. The amount is debited from my account and...

I request you that due to our power meter being too high, the person taking the reading is not able to take the correct reading, he takes the reading of his own choice, which brings our bill higher.Therefore, I request you to kindly install an electric meter below.
                      Your obedient citizen
                      Mahipal singh
                      Due to the meter being very high

[Mar 13, 2021] Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Complaint comments

My house naber man missuse the lights
                        My bill check out this every month I garnt it
                        I so you check in detail please
                        Debit notice

Updated by Rameshwar lal Bochiya Mar 13, 2021 My house naber man missuse the lights
                        My bill check out this every month I garnt it
                        I so you check in detail please
                        Debit notice

Update Complaint
                        Post your update to complaint here.
                        Add Image
                        Complaint

Complaint comments

We have received an outrageous amount of Rs.32, 668 Against Meter No. E31629/ Accnt no. [protected] bill dated 6 Jan 2021.We...

Dear sir/madam,

My previous complaint no MCO 63726/91 for the purpose of non functional meter and double charging bills is still pending.

Please rectify at earliest.

[Mar 08, 2021] Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bill over

[Mar 07, 2021] Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.