Alchemist Infra Realty Customer Care Contacts

Last updated Aug 8, 2022

File a complaint to Alchemist Infra Realty

Having problems with Alchemist Infra Realty?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Alchemist Infra Realty customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Alchemist Infra Realty

Alchemist Infra Realty Social Media

Alchemist Infra Realty Company Representatives

Alchemist Infra Realty Phone Numbers

Alchemist Infra Realty Overview

Latest complaint Non payment of matured amount by Alchemist's naihati branch. has been filed on 08/08/2022. Latest Resolved Refund the money for certificate of property was resolved Jul 22, 2022. Alchemist Infra Realty ranks as the #13 most complained about among Business & Finances.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Alchemist Infra Realty. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Alchemist Infra Realty reviews & complaints(370)

Service available

Alchemist Infra Realty — Non payment of matured amount by Alchemist's naihati branch.

On matuirity of certificate no RXX0079935 of Alchemist Township India Ltd. dt. 18/03/2015 for Rs. 60000/- I deposited it at their Naihati branch west bengal on 17/02/2016, yet I did not get any payment even I have given all my bank details.
Please let me know what is the position of the payment of the certificate.

Yours,
Dhrubanjan Sarkar
E-mail ID : [protected]@gmail.com...

Alchemist Infra Realty — How to claim your investment amount

How to our investment clam for refund...

Alchemist Infra Realty — Getting money

Sir I have invested 10000 on alchemist group of companies, on 19 feb 2010, but Bond tenure ends on 19/02/2022, My bond number is RC0281852 My name is kuna Swain and also applied online to getting my money but I don't have getting any money...