Alchemist Infra Realty Customer Care Contacts

Last updated Jan 20, 2023

File a complaint to Alchemist Infra Realty

Having problems with Alchemist Infra Realty?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Alchemist Infra Realty customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Alchemist Infra Realty

Alchemist Infra Realty Social Media

Alchemist Infra Realty Company Representatives

Alchemist Infra Realty Phone Numbers

Alchemist Infra Realty Overview

Latest complaint Redemption my redeemable preference share has been filed on 20/01/2023. Latest Resolved Redemption my redeemable preference share was resolved Jan 20, 2023. Alchemist Infra Realty ranks as the #13 most complained about among Business & Finances.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Alchemist Infra Realty. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Alchemist Infra Realty reviews & complaints(379)

Alchemist Infra Realty — Redemption my redeemable preference share

I am Rasmita apat. I am holding 500 share on your company undsr Redeemable preference [protected]@ 10 each.my regd folio no-B0049685, Certificate no- 049685.my redemption date is31/7/2022. I want to redeem my Redeemable preference share and how .kindly considering my matter and process also. Thank you...

Alchemist Infra Realty — Refund of my money

My father had invested Rs.10, 00, 000 ( Ten lacs) in Alchemist township india limited for 3 year in 2015 and mature in 2018. My father has retired and he does not have any source of income. Company give me a certificate and assuring good return. At present the maturity date is over but company could not give the amount. So I request you to kindly help to recover my money.

Certificate no.:- TA00410160