Aldo - India — inferior quality handbag and poor customer service

NishthaP on Sep 14, 2017
I purchased this aldo handbag in oct last year. On using it twice, in just two months, the sling had broken. I went to their store in pacific mall, subhash nagar, where one of the staff members replaced it with another side sling which was too long. I requested her to provide some other as it was way too long and difficult to manage but she guided me the way to carry the long sling instead and said they will not be able to help further as the product was purchased during sale period.
Now, after using the bag as suggested by her, in just one year, the bag has started to crack from the sides and all the threads are coming out.
I bought it for 4, 500 inr on discount and regret buying it because of such inferior quality of the product and poor customer service experience. Their staff deceived me. I want my money back for such an experience. This is not we expect from luxury brands. I would have rather bought a local bag from street and that would have been more durable.
I need an action as soon as possible!

inferior quality handbag and poor customer service
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I took bag from Aldo Andheri outlet first bag was damaged only then after so much pain they exchanged it and finally when I got the second bag in a month furs fall from back check the image . Really bad quality not worth what I paid now for my future bags I never go for aldo

Aldo - India - inferior quality handbag and poor customer service