Aldo - India Complaints & Reviews

Aldo - India — aldo purses leather has ripped off

Vidhita Dedhia on Mar 6, 2018
I had got an aldo bag some time ago.. I hadnt use it for a while n thus the leather has started coming off. The leather from the handle n front side is also coming off. I am unable to use the same coz the leather is ripping off. Please help coz that bag is really expensive

I took the bag to the local person, he said the quality of leather is not good hence it is coming off. I request you to either help me repair the same or give me a solution for the same...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Aldo - India — aldo women flat

Anisha Charania on Mar 4, 2018
Hello this is anisha charania from andheri west mumbai i had purchase aldo flats golden color just i wore that flat twice and the golden color band is out. Such an expensive flat nd quality very bad of flat. Dissapointed with the product
One of my friend she also purchased same but she also faced same issue like me the. Golden band of the flat was out
Hope u will look into this matter n revert me back
My email id : anishacharania36@
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Online Shopping

Aldo - India — product for repair given two months back and yet not received

Pooja khare on Feb 11, 2018

We bought an aldo shoe from your store in viviana mall, thane. The product was faulty and we promptly returned it back for repair work as needed.
All the while we have been interacting with your store manager, anushree, who has been non committal to our query of either providing repaired product on time or issue a credit note.. All we are getting is excuse that you dont have vendor to repair and that she cant do anything about it. And today after lot of discussion - and email id - feedback@major was provided for issue resolution and that may be by next week we...

Aldo - India — rude behaviour and disappointment with the shoe quality

Madhurima Khade Thanawala on Feb 2, 2018
I visited aldo, viviana mall outlet, thane today regarding reparing of a damaged footwear bought from the same outlet. At the time of purchase i was been told that i have lifetime free warranty on stiching and pasting. If damaged for any other reason it will be repairable but chargable. I had bought my footwear few months back and now they are saying they cant repair it. The store manager anu told me that i need not argue as there is no point having the conversation. I was zapped that a big brand like yours gives such training on grievances handling.
I also wish i get a explanation...

Aldo - India — aldo shoe

Rajesh2510 on Jan 15, 2018
I bought aldo shoes a month back from orion mall, rajajinagar, bangalore. The quality of shoe is so bad that the thread and stitches are coming out. What is surprising is this is one month old shoes. I walked into the store today[protected] in person to share my concern. The person who attended me was a store manager. He was careless and insensitive to what i am saying. He told me that all the shoes will tear like this in one month, so there is no gaurantee for any shoes. He even justified by showing his old shoes that this is the condition after one month. What was bizarre here is he was not apologetic...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

Aldo - India — defective design of the shoes (crack problem)

Vishal2290 on Jan 12, 2018
I have purchased shoes of model - frealia-97 from select city walk (Saket) which cost me inr10999 on 6th december 2017.
Used the pair just for once and it developed crack in front due to its design fault.
Submitted back the shoes at the same place and they said they will get back to me. Its been around 15 days, i have been trying to contact them on the no. They gave [protected] but nobody is picking up my call from last 1 week....
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Aldo - India — snake skin grey sandals

kiran000 on Jan 8, 2018
The sandals were purchased at phoenix kurla in 1st week of november. After wearing it once the strap broke and was shown to them. Firstly they did not replace it, which they should have ideally as had worn it just once. They informed me that they would repair and give me. Have been following up with them for last 15-20 days there is no reply and the concern person has got transferred to phoenix lower parel.
I think its not professional for a brand like aldo to do so.

Aldo - India — shoes peeling off

Rishabh Kirti on Jan 4, 2018
Hi i bought a new pair of aldo shoes from infiniti mall malad west mumbai at 25% off.. The shoes were of mrp 6990. I just wore them for the first time on 31st december 2017 and only after wearing once they have started to peel... This is extremely disappointing. On asking the showroom people they are telling me that you can’t keep shoes for a year and not use it.. How is that got to do anything with the quality of the shoe and it peeling off after wearing them for hardly 4-5 hours....

Aldo - India — complain about shoe poor quality

Sandver on Dec 16, 2017
Hi sir/madam,
This is a complaining email about the quality of goods that you sell here, in india. Please don’t take these words on you as these are only for your company and it’s policy towards customers.
Thank you, if you really taken out time from your busy schedule to read this and i appreciate it because this may be a reason for making this brand global.
Now, we are back to the concern, i bought these shoes for-8000/-. I have hardly used them 10 or 12 times and now, the stitching is torn out! Apart from this the skin of shoe is also peel off which should be not done...

Aldo - India — white heels

sakshi2412 on Dec 13, 2017
Hello sir,

Considering the fact that how big the brand is, i never thought that the company will not help me in getting my white heels fixed or i was expecting them to change it.

I bought a pair of white heels and i just wore it one time and the strap from one of the heels teared of. I reached out to the nearby store and requested them to change it or get the same fixed. But, no one bother to do anything.

I literally ended up wasting my money after buying shoes from your company. I would still request some help from your end.

My details...

Recently Discussed

Aldo - India
defective design of the shoes (crack problem)
Aldo - India
stain from white aldo bag was not removed
Aldo - India
inferior quality handbag and poor customer service
Aldo - India
Defective and inferior quality handbag