All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE] Complaints & Reviews

1.5
Last updated Dec 30, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE]

Having problems with All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE]

All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE] Website

All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE] Head Office Address

LB Block, Sector III, Salt Lake City, Bidhannagar
Saltlake

All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE] Phone Numbers

All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE] reviews & complaints(158)

I have made payment of AICTE - CMAT of my friend through SBI Card. At that time processing time it comes an error and AICTE did not get payment. Then Money was withdraw form my account. Then My friend make payment through Challan because of last date was there. Then after 1 week that message came in my mail id that your payment was done in AICTE CMAT. So it Creates DOUBLE payment so how I can get my refund back of rs. 1450.
Aug 8, 2021
Please give me response as much as possible

Dear Customer,

We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, request you to please mail us your contact or card details at [protected]@sbicard.com mentioning reference number 015112 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.
Dear Customer,

We are waiting for your response to take further action. Please mail us the additional documents/information at [protected]@sbicard.com at the earliest.

Respected Madam/sir, I am a GATE qualified student pursuing M.E in Osmania University(Reg.No:[protected], Hyderabad, Telangana.The enhancement of PG scholarship for GATE qualified students should comes into act from February 2015.The stipend for GATE qualified students has been increased from 8000/- to 12, 400/-.But still they are providing 8000/- instead of 12, 400/- that to irregularly to the Osmania University students.They took more than 6 months time for process, even still they are crediting only 8000/- as stipend irregularly.we are reaching to the end of the academic year.I don't know when they are going to complete the process and credit us enhanced stipend.So please I am urging you to consider this issue and please command respective authorities to credit enhanced PG scholarship for GATE qualified students of Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana. Thanking you...

I, Dushyant Rathi am currently pursuing M.Tech from Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra. Admitted in the year 2014. The GATE scholarship was hiked after the Expert committee meeting on 17th November, 2014, from Rs. 8, 000/- per month to Rs. 12, 400/- per month w.e.f. 1st December, 2014. Sir, this is to inform you that I, along with all other students of my college have been receiving Rs. 8, 000/- only. We have now received our scholarships till the month of May, 2014. Sir please look into the matter and do the needful. Thank You
      Correction: We have received scholarship till the month of May, 2015.
      Yes, the notice for the new scale of stipend had come out in the December 2014. And, yet, we have not received any increment till now.
      Please do the needful as soon as possible

As per the notification of AICTE, GATE scholarship is revised from 8000 to 12400 INR per month and is eligible for 01 FEB 2015. all the IITs and NITs are getting revised stipend as 12400 INR but other AICTE's affiliated universities are still getting old amount i.e. 8000 INR. please provide the information regarding such partiality by the Government.

Sir I am a student of M.Tech (CS) at University of Calcutta batch[protected]. I did not get scholarship from the month of january to till now. Institute id : 1-[protected] student id: 1-[protected] please look into this matter and let me inform when would i get remaining amount. tuhina91.[protected]@gmail.com

Respected sir/mam, We are students of gurukul vidyapeeth inst. Of engg. And tech. Which is under P. T. U university. We are waiting for our results but due to some problems university is not declaring our final semester result. And we need our re[censored]s because we are working in companies, All the companies asking foe our final years re[censored]s marks sheet which we don't have. And our college takes extra charges from students. So, its a humble request to you from us please help and provide our results with in next 2-3 woking days. There is no fault from university people because they announced the results of other colleges. But only our college's result is pending. Kindly help us. Regards, Students of Gurukul Vidyapeeth Ramnagar(Banur), Tehsil-Rajpura, Patiala, PUNJAB-140601
            Jul 12, 2015
            Updated by Er Dogra Sûshëël
            And we are seriously very irritated from our college. Because in our four years of degree they charged us fraud amount charges. University examination fee is only 700 /-. But they are taking 2700/- from every student. And we have to pay that amount otherwise they are not allowing any student to sit in examination hall.

I had appeared for cmat 2014 sep. But now at the time of admision the scorecard is not available on the website very few days left for the admsn process login id pragati. [protected]@gmail.com password : mk1484. Cmat roll no [protected]. Marks 135. At the help centre surat i. E polytech girls college atwalines they are not ready to provide any answer and help.

I HEMANT KUAMR, GOVT EMPLOYEE IN MHRD, I have completed MBA in Finance from Sikkim Manipal University in Year 2010. I have received my all detail mark sheets, provisional certificate and degree certificate. None of these certificates contain words "FINANCE " as specialization with MBA. It is simple "Master of Business Administration" on certificates.

Even at website "http://www.uias.org/" mentioned on degree certificate didn't contains "MBA FINANCE " as specialization.
                Please check with UIAS Code: SMU.GTK.SK.MBA.[protected]

I applied for the post of MANAGER in other govt. department but he stated that specialization in not mentioned in your certificate, so you are not eligible.

In view of above, it is requested to please look into this matter at your end personally and provide me the Degree with Specialization mentioned in that, so that I applied for other departments in future

Centre Code : 01799
                Registration No. :[protected]
                MB. NO. [protected]

Sir, Most respectfully, this is to inform you that I (Sandip Pal) have passed B.Tech in Information Technology from 'Future...

I am doing M.TECH in computer science and engineering[protected] batch) in Rungata college of engineering at bhilai chattisgarh.. I got admission via GATE exam and through my college and i have applied for GATE stipend; I am a eligible candidate for GATE stipend. Now i am doing my second year M.TECH. Till today i got only 6 month of scholarship from the admission (august to January). now i do not got scholarship of 7 month from feb to aug and only i am the person who does not got scholarship in my collage those are eligible for gate scholarship . and from the side of collage they are unable to get correct information about that . so please help me and give correct information about that . my all the information is given below. NAME - RAGANEE VERMA FATHER NAME - RAMPRATAP VERMA ROLL NO. - [protected], ENROLLMENT NO. - AB9757 DEPARTMENT - COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY COLLAGE - RCET BHILAI, CHHATTISGARH UNIVARSITY - CSVTU Read comments [47]

Respected Sir/Madam, I have taken admission in ME in 2013 through GATE. I am GATE qualified student but have not got my...

AICTE — Problem regarding gpat scholarship

Respected Sir, This is to
                    inform you that I am a M.Pharm student of ARYA COLLEGE OF
                    PHARMACY, jaipur. I have...

AICTE — gpat scholarship

respected sir, i m student of m.pharm.i have qualified gpat exam this yr 2013.i have gone through the online scholarship but...

I am student studying at RV College of Engineering doing my MTech gate qualified batch 2011. The course is almost to the completion and none o[censored]s have got the gate stipend. The college says it has approached the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), but we haven't even received a single rupee..Please help us, as we took up MTech relying on it. We have almost paid 2 lakhs as college fees.We need to invest a lot of money for it - like buying tools and components for our projects. It's a burden on our parents.

Education & Agricalchar — Mtech

Mtech ( Eduction & Agricalchar )
                    A/P- Nigdol,
                    Tal- Dindori,
                    Dist- Nashik,
                    Mo. [protected]

dear Sir,
                      I have taken admission in M.E. in 2010.I got 1st year stipend without any trouble.Now, in 2nd year my college is not giving me my stipend!! I dont know whether AICTE have sanctioned it or not, but I doubt the college, because all my colleagues have got their stipends except me. Sir, I am very frustrated and desperate.
                      Kindly help!!

GATE Stipend — Not getting the Stipend

Respected Sir:-
                      As I, being a gate valid rank holder, doing my M.tech by submitting all document including gate marks card to the college, But the college has announced that none o[censored]s will be given stipend. So I would like to file a complaint regarding this.

Thanking you.
                      -Regards
                      Madhu
                      are you sure all your colleagues got stipend because this year aicte will transfer money directly to the bank acc of the student for that
                      we have done the online application . so is that only you that has not received the stipend .. i am waiting still
                      dear sir/madam
                      we are students persuing M.Pharm.we are not getting our stipend from our college, just because we have not cleared our semester exam in first attempt.is there any norm releted to semester exam and stipend.please provide the neccessary details to us.we have our accounts in the bank for AICTE scholarship.
                      Kindly have the attention please.

respected sir, the last date of submission of hard copy o[censored]ploads was not mentioned in aicte wed.
                        soft copy we had uploaded well before the time. a fine was mentioned as 2 lac if not uploaded before time.but for hard copy, nothing was mentioned. now we are not allowed to go inside saying that it's Bharat bundh, even though no problem was there.. it's heard that great deals will happen on friday.It's said that the RO is enjoying a house rented by one of the famous colleges in the city. can anything be done on this. centre of such well known approving authority goes this way means, what could be the fate of India?
                        Aug 13, 2020
                        true that is happening. helpless we are

AICTE - Jntuacep, Pulivendula — GATE STIPEND - M.TECH

SIR/ MADAM,

WE R FROM JNTUACEP, Pulivendula, Kadapa, ANDHRA PRADESH, INDIA.

We...

All India Council For Human Rights, Liberties & Social Justice — aware of people who are against/violating human rights

hi everybody who support human rights,women's rights and child rights.

i am national vice president from...

I was a student of Sinhgad College of Engineering, Pune-41.
                          I had got Gate Score of 90.05 in 2008...
                          I took admission in ME IT in 2008..
                          I was eligible for Gate Post Graduate scholarship.I applied for that in July 2008..
                          I got scholarship for 2008-09 academic year in September 2009.But scholarship of 2009-10 academic year is still pending..
                          Still trying to receive my gate stipend from AICTE ..
                          Little change is there..
                          Now S N Sharma had left job and concerned person is Sundeep Sarin..
                          He is never available on phone..
                          Talked to his PA and he told your file is still in process and now i had to talk to some Ahuja..
                          He says that AICTE had send many letters to sinhgad college of Engineering.
                          But college had not received letters
                          So ahuja is blaming college for negligence..
                          They are sleeping from last 4 years.
                          Contact details of
                          Sundeep Sarin is[protected]
                          Ahuja will be avialable on[protected]/20/21/22/23..Lady will pick up phone and extension number you have to say is 238..
                          please i want to act as a whistle blower..
                          Can anybody guide me proper way to blow out this AICTE corruption
                          Aug 13, 2020
                          even called to S S Mantha (chairman) on 23724188..
                          he told he is not concerned person and directed ne to Sundeep Sarin..
                          Whole system is going round and round and really it makes me feel like yes I am Indian..
                          I have to suffer from this system...
                          Keeping hopes in mind I am posting this comment and asking help from customer complaint
                          Mr manatha if you are not the concerned person that i also know
                          But I called you for help.
                          and as a chairman its your duty to help me..
                          I am too part of the system

AICTE — GATE stipend delay

About GATE stipend delay
                            Respected sir,
                            I am doing M.E in applied electronics[protected] batch) in Coimbatore...