Union Public Service Commission [UPSC] Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Jun 28, 2022

File a complaint to Union Public Service Commission [UPSC]

Having problems with Union Public Service Commission [UPSC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Union Public Service Commission [UPSC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Union Public Service Commission [UPSC]

Delhi

Union Public Service Commission [UPSC] Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Union Public Service Commission [UPSC] reviews & complaints(241)

Respected sir,
i am vipul singh from meerut roll no: 1413288 my centre was in dehradun (apollblock-b, sahastradhao international school ra road dehradun. I have complained regarding upsc exam 2022 my examiner submited first wrong question paper (a) . After 15 minutes they changed the question paper to (d) .In which i have attept 4 to 5 questions from paper (a) .In omr sheet.So ther is not my fault else my whole paper was excellent...

I have complain regarding UPSC exam 2022.
My wife was aspirant and had filled the form. Her residing address was Bokaro and centre provided AT SP MUKHERJEE UNIVERSITY RANCHI, BLOCK B.
we had approached anyhow at centre at 9:15 am at block A( not mentioned and not display)
There some person told that block B is some 300 m away. We then approached at block B at 9: 23 am. Where centre was locked and there was not any display that block B is this location.
Police authorities not allowed us. No any representative of examination was present.
We appealed to have conversation regarding allowing but no any person took pain to come and convey and listen our appeal.

This is totally false and totally unfair. They had played with the career of any women aspirant. She had last attempt this time.

We want to lodge complain against controller of that UPSC exam centre.

Thanks & Regards.
Union Public Service Commission [UPSC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In the subject o[censored]psc Result 2021
    Why upsc has announced the result of only 244 upsc asprint While 306 had to be selected .I think upsc not declared result of 64 students/asprint because they are of SC/ST And OBC and I have another question that why upsc has not declared marks, why only rank . Because People who take interview gave more marks in interview for the asprint who are from general category, and gave low marks to sc, st and obc
    UPSC candidates/asprint /students .This is already seen in the result of sc/st and OBC Candidate.
    This is not Justice for sc/ST candidate .
    #UPSC SCAM
    #JUSTICE FOR SC, ST, OBC Candidates/ asprint/students
    Please in this subject take decision fast

Jai hind sir,
      This is cadet Hans Ji Gupta, UPSC Roll no.[protected] of Sainik school nalanda.Sir, i really shocked after seeing the result when i didn't found my roll no. .I am confident that I have scored better & enough to get my roll no printed on the result pdf .sir, it's my humble request to plz. Allow me to know my marks or to go through my OMR Sheet ;For this Do lemme know what procedure i should follow to raise this issue to...

Respected sir,
      I am Ashwin joshi, my Roll No. for NDA(I) 2022 written exam is 1448418. Sir when. I checked my paper I was scoring more than 400. I am very much sure that I have cleared the cutoff. But when I checked the list I couldn't find my roll no. I strongly request you to please look into my paper once again as I am more than 100% sure that I have cleared the exam.
      I will he highly obliged if you consider my request
      Sir please it's about my career

Sir I want to tell that your rule for nda exam is to close the gate in 09:50am but In cuttack Cambridge school there was a guard who close the gate in 09:45 am and that is unfair I request you to take action in this case we came to give the nda exam from 500km and when I request him to open the gate we are in time he was argue with me and also the police argue with me therefore I request u to take this action as a serious and suspend that guard and police officers plz🙏🙏

Dear sir/mam, whenever I try to view/print my CDSE application form for 2022 it shows information given by you is incorrect please give correct information whereas i give correct information.
          Kindly provide me solution
          Rid : [protected]
          Dob 17/03/1998

Respected Sir,
            I would like to bring this to your attention on the issue of 'Age Criteria '. As per the recent age criteria the limit is from 18 - 32 years. I kindly request the committee to kindly revise the age to 25 - 36 years from the previous stated age range.
            As the young minds after clearing their academic years opt for Graduation and Masters Degree (optional)...but as per the recent trends many young candidates are...

R/sir,
            I want to know about (Interview for Recruitment to 07 (SC-01, ST-01 OBC-02, EWS-01 & UR-02) posts of Medical Officer/Research Officer (Unani)) in the Ministry of AYUSH (Vacancy No [protected]).) Selection procedure for above post and how to give marks in interview .
            Second one is only two post is shown in vacancy for OBC U SELECT THREE HOW AND WHY? AND TWO POST FOR UR U SELECT ONLY ONE ?

Respected sir, we ayurved doctors always get very less opportunities of permanent Govt jobs as there is very very less govt recruitments for Ayurveda..So you are requested humbly that plz increase the upper age limit for the ad no.15/2021 vacancy no. [protected] post- medical officer ayurveda atleast upto 45 years & republish the ad..& also keep the the upper age limit atleast upto 45 years for UR candidates for upcoming recruitments for Ayurveda posts

I am Sushil Kumar Meena and I have cleared the CENTRAL ARMED POLICE FORCES (ASSISTANT COMMANDANTS) EXAMINATION,
                2021 (CAPF AC) conducted on 8 Aug 2021. This year ITBP is conducting PST, PET, and MST tests. I did not receive any call letter or
                email regarding CAPF AC PST, PET, and MST which was supposed to conduct on 27 Dec 2021. I used to check email daily including
                spam. Yesterday I got to know regarding...
                I was not able to fill the National Defence Academy Form as I was suffering from Covid-19 viral disease since 3rd January 2021. Because of home isolation and serious illness, I was not able to visit cyber cafe in order to fill the form. Please consider my case. I am keen to serve my country.
                Please look into the matter and allow me to fill the NDA I 2022 form in online or offline mode.
                Name- Yash Vardhan Gupta
                School-...

Sir how can Nepalese aspirants fill out the form of national defence academy exam.
                I know you will say that visit the website and fill it out.

But sir for address there are only list of Indian state and district name available.

Sir then tell us how a NEPALESE aspirant can have Indian address and phone number

Sir I would like to request you to solve this issue and help us Nepalese secure our right given by THE GREAT CONSTRUCTION OF INDIA.
                last date of form submission is 11-january.please help us out sir

I bought a product from Amazon but I didn't get fit so I returned it and refund is initiated but I didn't receive it my bank account.

I am M.Saraswathi, who lost INR Rs. 30.45 lacs money to R. Sangeetha & their father and brother. The Money laundering case (IPC 420) is now in progress at Sivakasi Town Police Station, Virudhunagar District, Tamil Nadu - 626124.

Miss R.Sangeetha is the main accused of this IPC 420 case (money laundering).

R.Sangeetha’s whereabout is :
                    IOB savings account no. [protected]
                    2-4-19,...

Dear sir, myself is post graduated dr in ayurveda..I ve passed m.d.ayu almost 13 years back.the upsc vacancies for medical officer ayurveda posts are very very less compare to the passed out ayurveda doctors per year..We ayurveda p.g.drs spend almost 8 to 10 years to complete our education..So you are humbly requested to increase the age limit upto 45 years for UR Ayurveda drs at least for the field of AYUSH..And also republish the recent upsc ad.no.[protected] for medical officer Ayurveda (OBC 3 Posts) or otherwise it will be injustice with many eligible candidates like me across india..Hoping positive response from your side.. Thanks

Name: Vishal Yadav
                      Registration no: [protected]
                      Roll no: 3561159

I have applied for NDA 2 2021 and i have got my admit card but my photo is not available on aadhar card and at place of photo my signature is available. Please help me with this problem.

Roll no. issue.. bubble blink ...issue ...my csat pre 2021... copy has not been check...that shows invalid... please help me... sir... my csat pre 2021 copy has been scrutinize ...please help sir emergency urgently... my roll no. 2632782 please help me emergency...

Name: Natarajan A
                          Application No: [protected]

i applied for the exam of advt no 02/2021 on 03.02.2021 now what is the status of that notification? i don't know any details about that exam, admit-card, results, .. etc.. please give the clear details for that notification.

Thanks.

Sir/madam due to heavy rain on the exam day i lost my admit card please provide my roll number i am unable to see my prelims results

phone - [protected]