Union Public Service Commission [UPSC] Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated Jan 13, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Union Public Service Commission [UPSC]

Having problems with Union Public Service Commission [UPSC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Union Public Service Commission [UPSC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Union Public Service Commission [UPSC]

Union Public Service Commission [UPSC] Website

Union Public Service Commission [UPSC] Head Office Address

Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Union Public Service Commission [UPSC] Phone Numbers

Union Public Service Commission [UPSC] reviews & complaints(231)

I am Sushil Kumar Meena and I have cleared the CENTRAL ARMED POLICE FORCES (ASSISTANT COMMANDANTS) EXAMINATION,...
I was not able to fill the National Defence Academy Form as I was suffering from Covid-19 viral disease since 3rd January...

Sir how can Nepalese aspirants fill out the form of national defence academy exam.
I know you will say that visit the website and fill it out.

But sir for address there are only list of Indian state and district name available.

Sir then tell us how a NEPALESE aspirant can have Indian address and phone number

Sir I would like to request you to solve this issue and help us Nepalese secure our right given by THE GREAT CONSTRUCTION OF INDIA.
last date of form submission is 11-january.please help us out sir
Union Public Service Commission [UPSC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought a product from Amazon but I didn't get fit so I returned it and refund is initiated but I didn't receive it my bank account.

I am M.Saraswathi, who lost INR Rs. 30.45 lacs money to R. Sangeetha & their father and brother. The Money laundering...

Dear sir, myself is post graduated dr in ayurveda..I ve passed m.d.ayu almost 13 years back.the upsc vacancies for medical officer ayurveda posts are very very less compare to the passed out ayurveda doctors per year..We ayurveda p.g.drs spend almost 8 to 10 years to complete our education..So you are humbly requested to increase the age limit upto 45 years for UR Ayurveda drs at least for the field of AYUSH..And also republish the recent upsc ad.no.[protected] for medical officer Ayurveda (OBC 3 Posts) or otherwise it will be injustice with many eligible candidates like me across india..Hoping positive response from your side.. Thanks

Name: Vishal Yadav
        Registration no: [protected]
        Roll no: 3561159

I have applied for NDA 2 2021 and i have got my admit card but my photo is not available on aadhar card and at place of photo my signature is available. Please help me with this problem.

Roll no. issue.. bubble blink ...issue ...my csat pre 2021... copy has not been check...that shows invalid... please help me... sir... my csat pre 2021 copy has been scrutinize ...please help sir emergency urgently... my roll no. 2632782 please help me emergency...

Name: Natarajan A
            Application No: [protected]

i applied for the exam of advt no 02/2021 on 03.02.2021 now what is the status of that notification? i don't know any details about that exam, admit-card, results, .. etc.. please give the clear details for that notification.

Thanks.

Sir/madam due to heavy rain on the exam day i lost my admit card please provide my roll number i am unable to see my prelims results

phone - [protected]
              email - rajeshcm.[protected]@gmail.com

Respected sir/madam,

My self Praveen Kumar with roll number : 1201846, I wrote assistant engineer exam on...

Sir
                I forgot my application number of nda -2 exam
                Don't know how to download my hall ticket.
                Kindly help me with the issue as early as possible
                Registered mail id
                [protected]@gmail.com

Photograph has mis rotated in my admit card....

Sir, some of the institutions have given only ₹ 1000/ as remuneration for attending duty as invigilators for the Civil Service preliminary exam conducted by UPSC on 10/10/2021.But in previous exams we have got ₹ 1500/. Kindly clarify this malpractice.

My roll number for cds2 2021 is 5100918 and a part of my name is missing it should be BUDDA DHANUJ but it is showing only DHANUJ
                    Please solve this issue.

I am from punjab and I want to know weather a degree from private university under distance learning program eligible for upsc civil services exam ?

Respected Sir/Mam,

I am an aspirant and appeared for CSE prelims 2021 on October 10, 2021. My exam centre was Kendriya Vidyalaya Vayusena Nagar, Nagpur, Maharashtra. The centre clearly lacked even the basic facilities and infrastructure like sanitation. The benches, clearly unused for a long time, weren't even cleaned before conducting the exam. What was even more shocking was that my desk had a beehive, and 2-3 aspirants along with me, were stung by those bees.

Upon complaining to the invigilator, the desk was simply removed, which disturbed the beehive. Numerous bees were flying in the class, all around the aspirants, which created a lot of disturbance.

I hope my complaint would not be ignored and the centres would be properly inspected as a conducive environment is required to attempt the examination with complete focus.

I had accompanied a friend today for his exam. It is utterly disappointing how i had to sit for 7 whole hours on the road outside the centre. The exam centre was 32 kms away from our residence and there was no option of going back and coming again. And the centre is too much towards the outskirts and there is little bus service. When you conduct an exam is it not appropriate to arrange a waiting room for people who accompany the examinees?

Hello Team,

I'm sravani, applied for UPSC CSE 2021 under the category of OBC.After the application, telangana government had increased PRC salaries of its employees. Now I belong to OBC(creamy layer).Kindly inform me about the available options to update the same.

Thank you.

I have registered for the upcoming upsc prelims 2021. I am from Chennai, Tamil Nadu. I have also chosen my exam center as Chennai. But in my hall ticket, i got the exam center in Dharwad, Karnataka. I want to know the reason or is there any way to check my application form again to check which center i have opted for.