National Institute of Open Schooling Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 23, 2023

File a complaint to National Institute of Open Schooling

Having problems with National Institute of Open Schooling?

File a complaint and get it resolved by National Institute of Open Schooling customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

National Institute of Open Schooling

201309

National Institute of Open Schooling Phone Numbers

Toll free
1 800 180 9393

National Institute of Open Schooling reviews & complaints(1017)

National Institute Of Open Schooling — TMA Uploading Problem (403) Again Error Showing in my dashboard

Dear
Sir/Mandam

Respected Sir we would like to inform you that I am a student of NIOS. My name is Bhaskar Giri. Sir I did 10th class pass in 2021. After that I took admission in 12 class in 2022 for 4 subjects and I had given 4 subject exam in 2022. Sir, there is no gap year Between after 10th class. Sir, after that I got 2 subjects added in my 12 class admission form through eService and my E-service status is -(approved)...

Respected Sir/Madam,
My Reference number is A[protected] & My Enrolment Number is [protected]. I have applied for the name change request with request ID[protected] and its status has been verified on 08 Dec 2022 but my name in dashboard as well as.
So, it is a humble request to you to please solve this error as soon as possible.
National Institute of Open Schooling customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It's not a fun with students life in my way nios is too bad behaviour about students complaint they are not responding to my questions i am not able to upload my TMA why like this type of behavior. If someone ask about nios i will directly say it's tooo bad institute they playing with students life and also not responding any problem. They are not lefting call. I HATE IT

Because of the irresponsible behaviour of the study center sd.modern senior secondary public school, geeta bhawan, new colony, Gurgaon, haryana. I have not been able to get my marksheet and migration certificate on time. They have misplaced my marksheet and migration somewhere unknown.Because of this issue I have to pay extra fine along with fees which is ₹10, 000. And I still don't have my migration certificate till this date I was only able to get my duplicate marksheet even I applied for both marksheet and migration, if I'm not able to submit it in 2-3 days they will cancel my admission. So please deliver my migration certificate as soon as possible.

National Institute Of Open Schooling — My Name Change Request has been verified but Request Status is pending from 3 months. I have attested all the proofs.

Respected Sir/Madam,
        My Reference Number is - A[protected] & My Enrollment Number is[protected]. I have applied for Class 12 Stream-1 Block - 1 Examination for 2023. In my application instead of "PRIYANSHU" mistakenly it has written "PRIYANHU".

After this I had visited my NIOS Regional Headquarters and as I had missed "s" in my name they suggested making a name change request and just adding the marksheet. I do it.br...
        Respected Sir/Madam,

I have successfully complete NIOS 10 th course, but my passed certificate is not given to me, i have already visited regional centre kochi in regarding this, contacted toll free number and talked to their executives, but not giving a right answer, their attitude is not good towards their students. so thats why i complaint here. my enrollment no.[protected]... and a complaint grievance number 06-[protected]... kindly help me in this issue..thank you.

I have done my registration for nios on 14 September 2022. Payment of ₹ 2550 was done on same day. But is is showing application status and payment status pending. I didn't get any email from nios.

National Institute Of Open Schooling — Admission issue

I applied for 12th std in nios on Aug 31, 2022, and paid fees for some of RS:3170 and I got a response from nios to do the name correction through nonjudicial stamp paper signed by the notary. while trying to submit the corrected documents on the nios website I continuously encounter an error, which doesn't allow me to upload the documents.I have directly reached out to nios regional center in Chennai (Lady Wellington campus, 600005) but...

On 15 June 2022, I had submitted a mark correction request for my daughter, Anastasia Maria Babu (Enrolment no.[protected] in Data Entry Operations (Code 336). My daughter had written the DEO exam in the On Demand mode on 16 March 2022 at the Kendriya Vidyalaya Hebbal Branch. The attendance sheet from the centre indicates that she scored 59 marks in the practical exam, which was held on 19 March 2022. However, the marksheet indicates the practical marks as 44.

The link below is to the folder that contains all the relevant documents:

I am paid my fees but fees status is showing me failed

MY NAME AND FATHER'S NAME CORRECTION
                Correction in Mine and Father's Name
                Dear nios sir / madam/team my name is Diptak Ghosh but there mentioned debnarayan ghosh is my father's name and there mentioned
                Please suggest me how to correct name earlier these morning I have done registration for on demand stream 4 and fees also payed at that time some how I found that E-service option is way of problem but here also not coming or showing in concerned portal and the admission is rejected. So I'm not be able to solve this. Kindly help me out in that issue. I will be grateful to you.
                Sep 01, 2022
                Updated by Diptak Ghosh
                MY NAME AND FATHER'S NAME CORRECTION
                Correction in Mine and Father's Name

Dear Team
                  I have purchase 2nd standard books for shoppers school website 23rd May I pay amount online payment for ( 2nd std podar international school Book )
                  Name Madhulika Vasant Kulkarni
                  SCHOOL = PODAR INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
                  Standard 2
                  BOOKING ID B 2CO511983
                  2nd Augest Book meet me in podar School parbhani

But your end wrongly book send Cambridge school 4th class book and notebook...
                  Myself SUNIL C LAMANI

Nios admission details,

Course : Senior secondary
                  Stream : 1 Block 1

I had made payment for admission in nios in 12th class on NIOS payment through ICICI eazypay gateway on dated 17/06/2022. The payment was confirm and deduct in my account but payment status show Payment pending and admission not confirm. So please resolve the query and help me solve this problem....

Sir I savitri devi enrollment no [protected] had clear the d el ed in 2019..but till date my diploma is not issue to me, i m making continue correspondence through RC Dharmsala. I already submitted my all relevent document...but d el ed section of nios noida is not taking any action even not picking up the call ...by this behavior of institute i deadly harrashed .kindly help me

Please sir yhan koi hai complain sunne wala ye meri forth complain hai yhan paper checking ka kiska kaam hai me 90 percent paper karke aayi hu mujhe apne bilkul fail karne wale marks dia wo to tma mene complete jama kia uske no. Add hoke tab me pass hui hu tma jb pure jama kia usme kyun no. Kate ap log kya karte ho jo bche kabhi pde hi nhi unko apne highest no. Se pass kia or mujhko itne gnde no. Dia mere dashboard par mere do result show...

Hallticket oct nov 2022 therory examination
                    M[protected] dear learner please send paid fees examination Hindi sanskrit
                    Error hall ticket is closed problem

Hallticket oct nov error hall ticket is closed 2022 M[protected] therory examination requese please hallticket

Please sir medam aj me gai apke yhan apne saaf mana Kia rechecking nhi hogi online hoti hai online date close kardi me kha jau kya karu mere ko apne itne gnde marks dia hai kyun ap log paper check bhi karte ho nhi kitna andha dhun kam hota hai apke yhan meri friend ko apne fail kar dia jb usne complain ki to result dedia pass k mere se double fee bhi leli 2020 k mera admission hai 2022 me dobara fee lia jb paper hua result dia itna gnda me...

I am unable to complete admission process online due to technical issue. The online process asks for selection of "Nearest post office" and the option does not show up. I have raised complaint on 10-Aug-2022 to lsc and there is no response. I have called NIOS tool free number several times to check the reason for poor response for IT department but there is no progress.

The response from IT department is too slow and poor. This is blocking my time and effort to complete the online application form on time. Request you to resolve this complaint ASAP.