[Resolved] All India Institute Of Medical Science [AIIMS] — my aiims admit card is rejected due to thumb impression is blurred. refund my money or accept my aiims form and give my aiims admit card.

Bilaspur, Bilaspur District, Chhattisgarh, India
 Riyalittle on May 17, 2018
This is to inform you that i applied for aiims mbbs 2018 and registered my application form in the given time but when i logged in with essential credentials to download it said that my admit card has been rejected due to thumb impression is blurred, even after several e-mails to your helpline email-id i have got no response sir, i am ready to give my thumb impression live. Please provide me with admit card as my dream would be shattered if i m not able to give the exam. It is my humble request to you that please look into the matter sympathetically and provide me with admit card.
Candidate id :- [[protected]]
Please inform me as soon as possible its urgent...
Email:- anitavishwa26@gmail.com

Please resolved my problem
Complaint marked as Resolved May 24, 2018

[May 17, 2018] All India Institute of Medical Science [AIIMS] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Riyalittle, May 17, 2018
Sir/Ma'am I have been waiting for your reply/help.

+91 11 6590 0669 [Call Centre]
    +91 11 2658 9999 [IVRS]
    Ansari Nagar East, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110029
    All India Institute Of Medical Science [AIIMS] - my aiims admit card is rejected due to thumb impression is blurred. refund my money or accept my aiims form and give my aiims admit card.