Allahabad Bank — misbehaving to consumer by staff of gulaothi branch

I (Sheroj alam) having a cc & saving acount in the gulaothi main branch of gulaothi. There is an issue of netbanking which has not been activated for a long period, i gave the application for the activation of netbanking of my cc account ([protected]) saving account ([protected]) atleast six months back.
Today when i went to the branch for the enquiry of the status regarding netbanking status, an employee named by amit misbehaved and tried to through me out of the branch.
Branch manager intervened in the above given reason and ordered the named person for completing the process, still mr. Amit said disrespecting words to me. Which i cant say and tried to through me out of branch by calling the security.
I am not upset because of the delay in netbanking activation but the words that employee used were harsh and disrespecting.
I request the authority of alllahabad bank to look into this matter, because today it was me, tomorrow it could be someone else.
I would be obliged if i got reply asap.
Sheroj alam
S/o ikramuddin
Add: mohalla buddhe khan gulaothi, bulandshahr, u. P.203408
# [protected], [protected]
Email id: [protected]@gmail.com

[Jan 31, 2019] Allahabad Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by shehroz Feb 01, 2019 EMPLOYEE NAME IS ANKIT, WHICH I MISUNDERSTOOD AS AMIT
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

My bank have no regeister mobile number so I need my number rejections in my banks account then me easy for. Upgrade my balance and me easily for see in my mobile inbox massage so plz I hope u upgrade in my [protected]
Mahesh Kumar Das's reply, Jan 27, 2019
I hope you understand in my sechwestions and pls be update emejctly please 9631899779
I, Govind Ram Verma is a saving Bank Account holder of Allahabad bank, Balrampur A/C NO. [protected]. I Had withdraw Rs.5000.00 on 28.01.2019 from AXIS BANKATM Transaction was unsucessful But amount Deducted from Account NO.[protected]. Kindly look into the matter and refund my so deducted amount which i could not get.

Allahabad Bank