Allahabad Bank

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Allahabad Bank Complaints & Reviews

I smt. Sabitry Roy opend a bank an account on 27 th Jan, 2021 bearing no [protected], in Allahabad Bank, Mankanali Br. Till date the account is showing freeze. I submitted all document to Bank.
Sep 24, 2021

Allahabad Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I haven't received a refund of ₹699 from Amazon but they assured that it has been processed on their end.

The...
    With due respect, I am Rishita Mitra one of your account holders of your bank in Kolkata Bowbazar Street (406)....
    There was a refund of Rs- 1069 and Rs- 419 from Amazon. Please refund the amount
    Amazon assure it has been successfully...

My naeme sunil pal ac no [protected] ifse code idib000d692 rs 1200 deducted form my account date 04/08/2021 time 8:38 rrn[protected] three time diposit charge back latter but bank not any response. My mob no [protected]
    branch details indian bank allahabad bank
    durllavgung c.K.Road paschim medinipur west bengal 721253

help me please
    Sep 13, 2021

Allahabad Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rudely behavior and no work loudly voice
      I want respect MY all family members account have this bank so I want respect
      Very badly rudely behavior
      Sep 13, 2021

Allahabad Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Myself Trisha Shukla. I have had a savings bank account in allahabad bank in delhi. I got married to Kolkata. i had applied and submitted all the documents to transfer my savings account to kolkata ichapur or khardah branch about 5-6 months ago. my account number is [protected]. Now when i went to ichapur / khardah branch they said that account is still not transferred to their branch and when i called or enquired at delhi they are saying that it has been transferred to 4039 branch code. But actually 4039 branch code does not exist in Kolkata. Please help me regarding this matter. I am very much harrased. My email id is [protected]@gmail.com. and my contact number is [protected]. this is my husband's number his name is Ravi Awasthi.

Please help.
        Sep 09, 2021

Allahabad Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Due to the merger of Allahabad bank with the Indian bank, my earlier cheque book became invalid. So, I had to apply for a new chequebook and the Indian Bank debited Rs. 295 for the same. Is that my fault that the banks got merged and the IFSC code got changed? Why should I bear the charges? The earlier chequebook has been used only 5% in 3 years. I strongly oppose the charges debited to my account.
          Sep 06, 2021

There was a refund of Rs- 1069 from Amazon. Please refund the amount
            Here is the reference no #SJEUOCPE0000KSGLJ462...

I have'nt receive my 1259rs from flipkart. They are saying that the payment has already done by the seller on 19/08/2021 nd it should be reflected on 26/08/2021. But it is not reflecting in my account. They also shared the refund id n refrence id as well.

Message: Refund Update: Thanks for reaching us. Seller has refunded Rs.1259 to your Debit card on 19Aug and it will be credited by 26Aug}. In case of any delay, please check with your bank using refund reference number Refund Id - CR21081910122511907652101
            Payment reference no PZT[protected]QHS02.

This is the message sent by flipkart. Please look into this matter and solve my problem as soon as possible.
            Sep 02, 2021

Allahabad Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased mobile from amazon on[protected] by making payment of[protected] through indian bank debit card. I have returned...

Bank has not shown check submitted as bounced for 8 checks in past 4 years and during merging has removed such check money from bank account . No prior information was given or notice for the same given .
              It's a banks mistake and about 86k amount is Missing due to the same .
              Kindly return the money back in our account .After merging the bank statement is showing blank where the money has been deducted .
              Aug 21, 2021

Allahabad Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have my savings account in Allahabad bank Kasganj (U.P) now it is merged with Indian Bank and I got new job in other district...
                I have my account in allahabad bank...
                Account no-[protected]
                Name- Anita dharia
                Registered mobile number...
                We are here from since 1 hour. Kindly please repair your passbook printing machine... always we are facing trouble for every...

22/07/[protected]
                23/07/[protected]
                24/07/[protected]
                24/07/[protected]
                Aug 09, 2021

Allahabad Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am at the Satsang Chowk, Deoghar Branch of Allahabad Bank. There is persistent and perpetual link failure at this branch. Please look after the complainant and rectify the problem.
                  Aug 06, 2021

Allahabad Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is P K, My account no is [protected] IFSC CODE IDIBOOOJ597 and my mobile no is [protected].I am speaking in the bank since last one month to update my number, then the bank employees are saying that it is done but I have not got any update.Also my ATM is not working, I am in a lot of problem for all these, please solve this problem as soon as posible
                    Aug 06, 2021

Allahabad Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is HIRA DEBI, My account no is [protected] IFSC CODE IDIBOOON522 and my mobile no is [protected].I am speaking in the...

Main apni passbook ki entry krane k liy kafi baar bank gya wha se machine se entry krne k ly bolte h jbki machine unki khrab rhti h or printer se entry ki bolte h to unke pass printer ke paper nhi hote
                      Aug 05, 2021