Allahabad Bank — refund of failed online transaction

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Preetijh46 on Nov 12, 2018
I have placed online order of product on snapdeal on 11th oct of rs. 798 but the money got deducted twice from my allahabad bank account. One transaction was failed and one successful. I have placed complaints against snapdeal to refund amount but they said i will have to contact my bank for refund.
Please find required screen shot of my snapdeal account and also bank statement till today.

refund of failed online transaction
refund of failed online transaction

[Nov 12, 2018] Allahabad Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Preetijh46, Nov 28, 2018
Problem not resolved yet, Please look into the matter seriously. I have submitted my complaint in this portal with a hope, But i am not getting any response till now.
Updated by Preetijh46, Dec 06, 2018
not resolved yet

Comments

Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it.

Team Snapdeal
Pleas link my mobile no. Is my account
Pravesh kumar Dhuria's reply, Nov 12, 2018
My phone no is Bank account link
I have a current account at lucas Lane branch for 20 years and I have been not satisfied with service that they are providing me
I have deposited a cheque for rs 73160 on26 /10
But today 3 /11 the cheque is not cleared but I have to pay issued a cheque on1 11was returned lwas charged rs 590
What is this