Snapdeal.com Complaints & Reviews

3.6
Last updated May 15, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Snapdeal.com

Having problems with Snapdeal.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Snapdeal.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Snapdeal.com

New Delhi District
Delhi

Snapdeal.com Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Snapdeal.com reviews & complaints(14309)

I completed 2 orders from lvl 3
And I'm not capable of completing the 3rd order so now i need my money
But it is freezed i cannot withdraw my money
This is fraud
I cannot withdraw my own money
"Hi Yaxhica!

We are sorry for the unpleasant experience you’ve been through. Please share your order ID so that we can get this checked on priority.

Team Snapdeal"

In my package snapdeal reference no :slp[protected] order [protected]
    i got only juniper maroon georgettee gown (2626winexl)
    but the other two georgette brown (2783BROWnXS) Suborder Id: [protected] and another one juniper georgettee navy blue gown(2626INDIgoXS ) Suborder Id: [protected]were not delivered or it was absent in my package
    even i contacted customer care number [protected] but no response on otherside
    please...
    I have received wrong product from snapdeal.
    When I applied for replace, everyday it reschedule the pickup for next day and eventually the pickup also got cancelled. They didn't call or take pickup.
    Dear Sudhanshu,

Hope you are doing well.

Really sorry for the unpleasant experience. Please share your order details so that we can help you better.

Order id :- [protected]

Ye raha pickup ka name aur number esi number se baat hue thi meri .

pickup boy number :[protected]
      Pick up boy name :DEVENDER KUMAR
      pickup date : 12/04/2022
      Apr 29, 2022
      Sir maine ek jeans order Kiya tha snapdeal se . Wrong product aane ke baad maine use refund kiya, pickup boy ne pickup le liya aur bola meri working hour khtm hone ke baad office se update hogi but usne pickup fail kr diya aur mujhe refund nahi diya. Snapdeal waalo ne bola refund nahi mila jab tak pickup boy update nahi krega. Snapdeal ne bola pickup boy mna kr diya ki maine pickup nahi liya. Main 12 april se call kr raha hu snapdeal 24hrs, 48hrs ka time dete dete aaj suddenly mna kr diye . Mujhe na paisa mila na product . Order id :- 45418447810 Ye raha pickup ka name aur number esi number se baat hue thi meri . pickup boy number :911141189574 Pick up boy name :DEVENDER KUMAR pickup date : 12/04/2022
      Dear Customer,

Hope you are doing well.

Really sorry for the unpleasant experience. Your concern has been escalated and you will be contacted by our team at the earliest.

Team Snapdeal

In the world of financial crisis every wants to earn a self made money because of these frauds trust people online is a big risky game rn I'm investing my 1200+ money and they freezing that amount and not hear me once for withdrawal they just invest more take a loan etc . please sir i want my money back help me out please.

thank you...
        Fist, I have odered ASIAN Lifestyle Navy Casual Shoes/ Size no-9 on 15/04/2022 but received product different on 20/04/2022 and also I have paid full amount RS 549 to ekart courier boy.

Secondly, I was replacement for same product with actual size 9, again I have received product but product is different.
        Kindly take necessary action, other I will be highlighted in social network and midia

Regards, br...

I was ordered ASIAN Lifestyle Navy Casual Shoes Size no-9 on 15/04/2022 and I was received product but different sizes on 20/04/2022

Then I was replacement for same product with actual size but again I have received different products on 25/04/2022.
        Kindly take necessary action

Ranajit Roy
        Mobile number- [protected]
        Dear Ranajit,

Dear Sanpdeal team
          I am seller of snapedeal from last more then 1 years. ..

Your customer service desk is not proper answerable or they don't know anything about seller site.

From last 1 month, they deactivated my account without any updates.now they said that they are not able to active my account when i ask the reason they said they can't share reason to me.

i have invested lot of money...
          I am seller of snapedeal from last 1 years. ..
          From last 1 month, they deactivated my account without any updates.
          Also i had added so money to advertisment wallate to promote my product..

Now they are not answering my query or not call me back..
          I want to refund my money which is already in wallat..

Such a poor service and Snapdeal is cheat with seller...
          They said that this is a platform for increasing online marketing through fake sales. They gave 100 rs as bonus and asked to book some orders and they refunded it some sort of commission.Then they asked to book some more orders and promised that they will refund the amount at the moment itself. And I did that ordering process but my amount was shown as freezed and not added to withdrawl account. Then they asked to make another order to unfreeze the old amount..Likely they have freezed my amount nearly 18, 000 rs and now they asked to make an order for large amount and then they will unfreeze my amount..I don't know what to do and where to complaint.I made such orders because I found those in Google ad sites and the website is named as snapdeal.please help me and make a way to refund my amount.
          Dear customer,

Snapdeal never asks for payment at any stage neither we promote such promotional activities and request you to stay away from such calls.

Hello!
            I have been trying to contact you through phone numbers etc But I am not able to reach you all.
            I had put a product on return.
            It shows as I should courier the package.
            In return policy its written as the courier service comes and takes the package.

Please send the courier service..

Ayesha...

Snapdeal.com — Delayed refund

Suborder id - [protected]
            On 27 Mar 2022 i have placed order for Selvia-Multicolor Crepe Women's Fit, and paid online Rs.675, but i received a different dress which looked very old, worn out and used. Therefore i requested for return on the same day, but i got a mail from Snapdeal saying that there is no return pickup service in my area and asked me to courier on my own and claim courier charges.
            So i myself couriered through...

COMPLAIN
            ORDER ID-[protected] AND [protected]
            ORDER NOT DELIVERED BUT SHOWS DELIVERED
            LIKELY TO FILE COURT CASE
            AMT.NOT REFUND

So many emails were given to SNAPDEAL for a refund of money but SNAPDEAL did not want to resolve the issue so.I was bound to file a legal case for harassment of senior citizens and defrauded my money.

RAMA SOOD
            Dear Rama,

Team Snapdeal

Mene Snapdeal se ek kurti set order kiya tha jiska price 2090 hai ..meri order id [protected] hai. Is product ko size issue hone ki vajah se mene isko return create kiya lekin meri return request cancel kar di gyi or ye reason diya ja raha hai . Did not pass through quality check.. jbki mera product abhi pickup k liye bhi nhi aaya .. or return request ab create hi nhi ho raha hai . Ab me kya karu...

Snapdeal.com — Complaining about Delivery Boy

Delivery Boy has charged more money than actual price I purchased a product of ₹139 including Delivery charges but Delivery boy has charged ₹200 from my brother saying total cost is ₹200 as my brother is Minor he took the of advantage situation. I contacted to customer care they told me to contact Delivery boy and gave his number to me I called him after listening my name he hung up the call I want my money back ASAP...

Snapdeal.com — Scam

I have got a email and call
              Saying that u have got a lucky draw from Snapdeal of ruppe 120000
              So u have to pay the tax of 2000
              Later 6500
              Soo i paid later they number was switch off...
              I wanted only one number Stainless Steel Grater, You have sent me two numbers. Please collect back one Grater and refund me the price of one which is Rs 159/
              Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hi! I am sorry for the unpleasant experience you’ve been through. Please share your order ID, so that I can get this checked on priority. Thanks! Aditya

Snapdeal.com — Product fraud

I had ordered Red Bhagalpuri Silk Saree from BESTSHOP VENTURES Address: Shop No 112 Shree Kuberji Textile Park 2 Delhi Gate Surat Behind Belgium Square City Surat State Gujarat Pin 395002. But instead of Saree I have received left over clothes waste pieces. Instead of delivery wrong product they have delivered the waste pieces which are thrown away. Snapdeals customer care no is also fraud, it's switched off. Unable to contact their customer...
                Agent chat me in WhatsApp and asked me to pay for the tasks and freezed all my money. I have lost around 245000. Please help me
                Dear Kamchana,

Please do not download any 3rd party app claiming to be associated with Snapdeal. We NEVER request our customers for unsolicited financial information or advance payments in exchange for rewards.

Kamchana's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 4, 2022
                My issue is not resolved

This is a very big fraud they tell to complete task for commission but after completing task they said to compete more task when i ask for only my money doesnt give me any money 😰😰
                  Hi Neelam!

Please do not respond to any Phone Call/Email/SMS claiming to be from Snapdeal and offer rewards/cashback. We NEVER request our customers for unsolicited financial information or advance payments in exchange for rewards.