Snapdeal.com Complaints & Reviews

3.6
Last updated Jan 21, 2023

File a complaint to Snapdeal.com

Having problems with Snapdeal.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Snapdeal.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Snapdeal.com

New Delhi District
Delhi

Snapdeal.com Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Snapdeal.com reviews & complaints(14389)

I have ordered books online .but i got the defecive one.i have returned it instantly.bit no one has came to pick it ip.it's been 2 days.and it's showing replacement request closed.please solve it as soon as possible
order id:[protected]
Hi!

I am sorry for the unpleasant experience you’ve been through. Please share your order ID so that I can get this checked on priority.

Team Snapdeal

On 25 January 2023 I placed an order for emergency light. The Suborder Id is [protected]
    The item quality is not as expected. The light not bright at all and it is concentrated in 1 direction only
    Several times I tried to contact them to return the item but surprisingly neither they are answering the phone nor responding to the WhatsApp message
    It seems the company is a very big cheat and fraud.
    They have set up the phone and WhatsApp in such a way that it is forwarded to the answering machine where it gives only false and misleading information.
    Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have placed an order on snapdeal on 15th Jan, 2023. my order is id is [protected]. On 16th January i have realized that i have placed order for wrong item and on after 1 day I cancelled the order.

But same product delivered at my home on 18th Jan.

When i again placed return request.

Now it is showing your request has been closed.
      Dear Customer,

We are sorry for the unpleasant experience you’ve been through. Please share your order ID so that we can get this checked on priority.

Team Snapdeal

I have orderd one heating pad from snapdeal on 14 jan 2023. I received the item but when I open the item I found it to be different and was a used piece and was not working either. I immediatel scheduled a return for it. Pickup boy came to my door on 18 jan 2023 and refuesd to pickup the item saying that this is not the item which appears in the image. Now there is no way for me to file a complaint against Snapdeal since their customer care...
        I have a complaint, i have part time job to receive Snapdeal, but 3or more task to freeze my amount, please refund my cash
        3 transaction i have done the ID's I will mention below

Transaction ID-T2110281113483640739952
        Transaction ID-T2110271618006003608487
        Transaction ID -T2110271515349548767584
        Hi!

Please do not respond to any Phone Call/Email/SMS/Letter claiming to offer rewards/lucky draw prizes or Job offers on behalf of Snapdeal. We NEVER request our customers for unsolicited financial information or advance payments in exchange for rewards/Jobs.

Team snapdeal

Sir, i order data cable on 07/01/2023.but order cancelled. I payment gpay rs115.but amount debited on account.but not refund my account. I want refund.my suborder [protected].my contact no [protected].

Hope you are doing well.

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it.

Order ID [protected]
            First they sold wrong product then they are not returning the product and they are not picking up the product. Please refund my money. Snapdeal is fraud company. They are looting customer. They claim for easy return and instant refund. All these things are just fraud to sell the product at any cost to customer in anyhow. First they deliver product to customer then they will never return. Please return your worst product and refund my money.
            Jan 8, 2023
            Dear Gaurav,

Team Snapdeal

I ordered Sitaram Designer Rani Banarsi Silk Saree with blouse piece on 19 Dec 2022. I received it on 27 Dec 2022. I received a wrong product. I asked for refund but it showed that return request has been closed.I want my 1299 rupees back. Suborder I'd is [protected].

Team Snapdeal

Need help for my order with sub order id-
                Issue faced is of oversize

In last 14days no call from pickup boy
                Today only received the cancellation otp of pickup no call

Till now my complaint was under instagram snapdeal support team AGENT named MANISH very rude & unprofessional (i had proof as call recording) he jad cloesd return request

So plz help me in successful return & refund
                Dear Ravi!

We are sorry for the unpleasant experience you’ve been through. We've noted the details and will connect with you at the earliest and help you out.

Team Snapdeal

I ordered "Milton helix 1000 pet water bottle, set of 2, 1 lit each, orange" for Rs.199/-. I have placed order on 13 dec 2022 & it delivered on 18 dec 2022. When I opened the package, I saw that only one water bottle is in it. I already payed Rs.199/- for set of 2. Then i applied for return/replacement. On next day delivery boy was reached my home & saying i can't take this package back because in his records "2 sets" he need to collect from us. When I said him " i have received only 1 item in place of 2 that's why I am returning this package" but he (delivery boy) saying you need to give me 2 items because their records showing that they delivered 2 items and he (delivery boy) rejected the pickup. And leaved from that (my home ). So now I want to ask that how i return 2 quantities if I got only one quantity in delivered package. So, i want to company solve this issue as soon as possible & also wants to konw whose fault in this. Take my seriously and solve this issue as soon as possible.
                  My mob. No. [protected]
                  Order I'd :- [protected]

Hope you are doing well.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please share your order details so that we can help you better.

Harshal yeshi's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 24, 2022
                  Snapdeal acc. mobile no. 7487931824
                  Suborder no. 54605492297

I ordered the product from Snapdeal on 1st December three product which suborder ID [protected], [protected], [protected] which paid upi 1407 rupees, which was delivered on 9th December. When I opened the product, I found that only cartoon was filled correctly. There is no product in it. I also made his open time video. I contacted Snapdeal's customer care but they didn't refund me
                    I'm submit video, photos also company
                    Product name - valleys premium healthy trail mix dry fruits nuts and seed 400gm ×3
                    Dear Customer,

We understand that our team has connected and informed you that we are unable to accept your refund/replacement request as your complaint was rejected by our investigation team. Hence, we are not able to proceed with the same from our end.

Team Snapdeal

I have registered a complaint for your order and within 24-48 hours our team will give you update on this.The case number for your order is 83503428.
                      Suborder no. [protected]
                      Received duplicate product.
                      Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered a product from snapdeal.com with order id as [protected] and sub order id as [protected], but the product contains harmful substances so i put the return request just after reading the ingredients, but they closed my request with the reason that the product was delivered on 6 dec, and you have raised the request on 7 dec, so your 7 day return window is closed.

Product is totally sealed and packed, it comes under 7 day return policy, the product is delivered on 6 dec, so i request you to help me returning it and to get my money back.

Team Snapdeal

Snapdeal is not providing solution for me
                          They are saying me to contact courier services but its none of my business . You should give the proper services.

We are raising legal notice towards snapdeal
                          Dear Customer!

We are sorry for the unpleasant experience you’ve been through. Please share your contact details through our help center and we'll get in touch with you to discuss this.

Team Snapdeal

I bought a mobile cover from snapdeal actually I want as15 module..but I got a15 mobile cover on that day means 30 th got product..i request to return it still they are not any response
                            Hi Rashmi!

We are sorry for the unpleasant experience you’ve been through. We request you to share your order id through our help center.

Team Snapdeal

Invoice of my order is not available it shows error while downloading please help its urgent
                              Dear Saadsh!

Team Snapdeal

We have purchased Titan watch as sub order number - [protected]. We found that product that received is not original nd it's duplicate.

Now, snap deal is not able to help or support to replace with original product. Reason is that return period is expired.
                                We have not use single day and not to open tag. Due to personal and corona, we are not to check nd return on time. So request to help here and solve with replace original product.
                                Dear Kinjal!

Suborder no. [protected]
                                Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Nov 26, 2022
                                Dear Kinjal!

Team Snapdeal
                                Any update? It's almost 10days for raised complaint and nothing is happened.
                                Request to deliver original product.
                                Hi! We would like to inform you that we have been unable to connect with you on your number despite our best efforts. Therefore, we request you to provide us a suitable time between 9 AM - 6 PM or an alternate number via email contact you.

Kinjal.s's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 20, 2022
                                You can connect with my number 9428899837
                                Any update as if you are not able to solve issue then let share seller detail.
                                Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Dec 20, 2022

we will connect with you soon regarding this.

They have provided two dresses in one package
                                  But while returning he is asking that where is two packages but i have provided two dresses in the arrived package, so only one is refunded
                                  Another one is refund request cancelled. My suborder id is [protected]. Please refund fast i m trying to contact you but still there is no reply.what should I do now.
                                  Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  When will you refund please respond immediately
                                  Hi Harijithu!

They have provided two dresses in one package
                                    Another one is refund request cancelled
                                    Hi Harijithu!

Harijithu's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 22, 2022
                                    Suborder id:54334080653

Please refund fast

I received half order, ie, only one folding Almirah, thought, second one is inside it, but wn i opened, there was only one. Almirah is also not useful, product shown is diff., So i wanted to return, but salesman says he should get two pieces as shown, where should I get second one, wn i received only one, paid for two.This is very disturbing.I m permanent customer of Snapdeal since years. I hope my difficulty is resolved ns my money restored at earliest.

Hope you are doing well.

Really sorry for the unpleasant experience. Please share your order details so that we can help you better.