Snapdeal.com Complaints & Reviews

3.6
Last updated Sep 27, 2022

File a complaint to Snapdeal.com

Having problems with Snapdeal.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Snapdeal.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Snapdeal.com

New Delhi District
Delhi

Snapdeal.com Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Snapdeal.com reviews & complaints(14362)

I will book a product at 19 sep 2022 but I will not delivery till now delivery patner also saying rashly talking...

Hi Team,

I bought a laptop table of 1400 rs from snapdeal and it is of worst quality. Now trying to return it however company cleary denied and harrasing me
"Hi Pooja!

We are sorry for the unpleasant experience you’ve been through. Please share your order ID so that we can get this checked on priority.

Team Snapdeal"

I have cancelled my order, and i have requested for refund for my money which has i have paid, but they didn't respond properly until now. I have tried to call the customer care, they didn't respond to me, and i have tried to contact with them they are not responding at all. Such a waste service from the snapdeal. I want my Money back, how many days it's gona take, no message or no call's from the snapdeal team or customer care until now.....
    I am sultan i will invest 3000 for Snapdeal platforms but there is a problem for withdrawal and not having withdraw please help to withdraw sir my total amount is 4646rs please help i will struggle on 1 month
    "Dear Sultan,

Snapdeal never asks for payment at any stage neither we promote such promotional activities and request you to stay away from such calls.

Team Snapdeal"

I have ordered a book named milk and honey I didn't like the book content on the same day of delivery. And I requested for return order and then it showed replacement closed and it didn't show any option for return. And I can't return the product. The item has the rule to return the book within 7 days....
      They message me for account details i shared my account details via email but they didn't initiate my refund...
      I received empty box and i give all proof in email but still now they didn't refund my money doing fraud...
      I received empty box 4 days ago but still now they didn't refund my money
      Dear Rahul,

Hope you are doing well.

Really sorry for the unpleasant experience. Please share your order details so that we can help you better.

Rahulalam70's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 10, 2022
      My order is power bank and the product is missing.. empty box received.. please refund my money

I ordered a power bank and receive empty box after contacting customer service they work in my issue but after some days they close my issue without informing me.but they doing fraud and didn't give me my refund...

Soo recently I got an scratch card and letter from this company in the post, so on that there was one number so I have called them and I have asked them abt how to claim that so they have asked to 5500 once and then again they have asked me to 9400 so I have paid that but now they have been disconnected me from that number but I need that money back

Hi sir
          My name is Lokesh Iam orders Prestige marvel gas stove Sub order I'd is [protected]
          But I'm received Wrong item and return is also cancelled so please refund my money
          Please Understand my concern
          My suborder ID [protected]
          I'm received Wrong item images👇
          Please sir refund my money
          Thank you...

I just came into this Snapdeal and I am unable to withdraw my money. They keep asking to complete the task and then withdraw your money but cannot withdraw any money and the amount to be deposited keeps increasing. And they keep asking to complete task then when I ask I am unable to withdraw they say that we should again complete task etc etc I already lost money I hope I get it back
          Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Stop this fraud website.I searched for online work from home job, then i get a website where they are offering jobs from home, i get messages from Snapdeal platform.i have to complete tasks and they give commissions.bt in fourth step they are asking for huge amount.but when i told them that i m unable to continue the process and give my money back, then they are not refunding me.plz help.They take my 4000 money....

My sub order id is [protected]
            But i got order with sub order id [protected]
            And i have paid 210₹ for someone else order because it has same name and address and phone no as me
            So i want to return that order and want refund

Snapdeal — Refund Issue/Complaints

I buy 5 coins of mata vaishno devi, on 09.07.2022, invoice of which is attached here with.But i received only 4 coins in place of 5 so i returned that 4 coins. I talked many times with Snapdeel to many persons but i regret to say that no one give a satisfactory answer.He/She said that they will send me a mail to get my Bank Account Details and will transfer my refund in my bank account. But till now i don"t receive not...

Snapdeal.com — Anglefab/Orderid 53337770481

I have ordered Jeans Pant where it is damaged product, i informed snapdeal team and return applied. it is clear mentioned in product that 7days easy Return. I have return requested on 3rd august 2022, its 12days gone they are not sending any delivery guy for pickup. when i am contacting through chat they are telling courier guy deny to visit your location, this is unserviceable area and you send through courier to Surat centre.I told them...

My homepage notified that I was logged in all multiple devices.
              I am not
              I am only logged in on my home laptop.

I can see the new products being viewed etc.

I have changed the pswd etc but its not working.

Cant understand how snapdeal can assign an existing gmail id to another user without verification.

Snapdeal : look into the matter at the earliest.

Hi Kamini,

We are sorry for the unpleasant experience you’ve been through. Please share your registered contact no. so that we can get this checked on priority.

Team Snapdeal

I was ordered and paid Rs.43197 in my kotak credit card on 9/7/2022, after 15minutes i cancelled all the products on the same day, but today 8/8/2022 till now I didn’t received my refund in my credit card .
                I sent lot mails but no proper response from support .
                1 month over. But still they not providing refund...
                I order product on 9/7/2022 and cancelled on same day but today 8/8/2022 till now I didn’t received my fund in my credit card .
                I sent lot mails but no proper response from support ....

I had returned a kurta bought by cod. Now they are nt returning the refund. I nvr prepay their order based on trust issue...always paid upon delivery. Now, i had to return this product bcoz it was very bad...bt they are nt giving my refund amt.
                Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                This company sud be sued. Sud be blacklisted.
                Snapdeal.com Customer Care's response, Aug 8, 2022