Snapdeal.com

Jasper Infotech Pvt. Ltd
246, 1st Floor, Phase-III, Okhla Indstl. Area, New Delhi

203 II Ecospace II Mogra Village, Old Nagardas Road II, Andheri East II, Mumbai

Chennai
Nu-Tech Commercial Complex, New No.73, 2nd Floor, Arcot Road, Kodambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Bangalore
Fremont Terraces, 3580, Third Floor, 13 G Main Rd., 4th Cross, Indiranagar, 2nd Stage, Bangalore

View More Information...

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Snapdeal.com related photos (7985)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Snapdeal.com Complaints & Reviews

I
Jan 20, 2021
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Team,
With reference to the order no Order ID: [protected] Placed on 02 Dec, 2020, we have requested for return on 8th Dec 2020 till now item was not yet picked up. Only once we received a call for return pickup.
Item
Beetel X-73 Cordless Landline Phone ( Black )
The above card less phone buttons are not working.

Kindly arrange to replace/ refund the money.

[Jan 20, 2021] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

J
    Dec 31, 2020
    Delhi, Delhi
    I ordered walnut worth 900rs on 26th November 2020. Order id is [[protected]] . On app it showed expected date of delivery...

Dec 31, 2020
    Marseille 01, France
    Mujhe gandh a product mila tha jisko me pichle 1 saal se return request create kar raha hu har bar delivery boy aata hai or quality check failed kar deta hai but mujhe koi refund ammout 1432 rs abhi tak nahi mila
    Levis refund money

[Dec 31, 2020] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Updated by Rajhira Dec 31, 2020 Mujhe mera ammout refund kiya jay jald se jald

Hi Rajhira,

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. As we truly value each of our customer’s happiness. We've noted the details and will connect with you at the earliest and help you out.

Dec 30, 2020
      Ranchi, Jharkhand
      I refunded my undergarments, which was ordered on 23.12.2020, but still this date you not refunded the amount of Rs518.00 till today, please refund my said amount immediately. R.N.Mukherjee, Advocate

[Dec 30, 2020] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hi Ravi!

We are sorry for the unpleasant experience you’ve been through. Please share your order ID so that we can get this checked on priority.

Dec 25, 2020
        Marseille 01, France
        Refund initiated but money not received
        Refund
        Refund

[Dec 26, 2020] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Updated by anipromi Dec 25, 2020 money not received
        Dear Customer,

The refund against your order has been processed from our end. It will reflect soon in your account.

Dec 24, 2020
          Singapore, Singapore
          ]: your prize amount of 12, 80, 000 will be deposited in your a/c when you pay 12, 800 1% of your total amount as tds (Tax...
          Dec 23, 2020
          Taipei, Taiwan
          I have ordered OPPO A53 mobile and I received samsung B110 i request for refund or replacement i raised complaint on 21st...

Dec 20, 2020
          Singapore, Singapore
          Street dogs in my area are becoming very dangerous day by day they are bitting to everyone specially to children's.
          people are scared of these dogs. So i am requesting to you please take some imediate action on this and remove all dogs from my street.

[Dec 20, 2020] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

M
            Dec 19, 2020
            Singapore, Singapore
            Sir, i booked some item in snapdeal on 15/12/2020, but payment process not completed two times at avenue gateway, but the two amounts debited in my bank account.
            I attached and send png photo also to you.

So, please refund the two amounts the same to my bank account
            Transaction not completed amount debited, but not come refund.

[Dec 19, 2020] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

K
              Dec 16, 2020
              Taipei, Taiwan
              Snapdeal said that you should self-return product but now they are not refunding my refund and courier and now they closed my return request.
              Order id : [protected]
              Not providing refund of the product
              Not providing refund of the product

[Dec 16, 2020] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hi Kaushal,

Koushal Jat's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 21, 2020
              No updates yet
              snapdeal is fraud company
              Plz don't buy from snapdeal

Dec 11, 2020
                Marseille 01, France
                When l call in snapdeal that l order a black brass and it came a golden color and item was damage also .they say black brass jwellelly set is sold and said can l confirm golden one l said l dont want golden one ...
                Really l have disappointes.. Now l want refund from snapdeal please give me refund

[Dec 11, 2020] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Hi Praveena,

D
                  Dec 10, 2020
                  Marseille 01, France
                  Company has not returned my 213 rupees even after several mails and calls to company executive after passing more than one and half month.

[Dec 10, 2020] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hi Customer,

Dec 6, 2020
                    Singapore, Singapore
                    My smart watch dose not switch on😡😡🤬

[Dec 06, 2020] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec 5, 2020
                      Istanbul, Turkey
                      Order Id:[protected]
                      Sub Id:[protected]
                      Physics textbook part 1

[Dec 05, 2020] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Hi Shankari!

Dec 2, 2020
                        Taipei, Taiwan
                        Despite repeated assurances, they did not issue refund. Thet kept giving new timeframes of 24, 48 and 72 hours. They are shameless...
                        Nov 29, 2020
                        Taipei, Taiwan
                        I bought a handbag from snapdeal which i should hav got on oct 22 2020 but d courier guy didnt deliver d parcel to me instead...

W
                        Nov 29, 2020
                        Taipei, Taiwan
                        I have ordered a chokor necklace through snapdeal on 8 Nov, 2020 and it delivered on 14th november. After opening box it's found empty. I am complain against this by email/app but your resolution it's not satisfactory. You have informed I have not fulfilled your internal checks. What is this. I have paid you payment and it is my right get right ordered item or money back.
                        I an again request to you please look into this matter and refund me urgently.

[Nov 29, 2020] Snapdeal.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Hi Customer,

M
                          Nov 28, 2020
                          Taipei, Taiwan
                          I have ordered a black heel shoe through Snapdeal online on dated 20 Oct 20 with order I'd [protected].
                          The status...
                          Nov 21, 2020
                          Singapore, Singapore
                          Extremely unprofessional behaviour from their end. Daft customer service. Despite repeated promises to cancel the product,...
                          H
                          Nov 20, 2020
                          Seattle, United States
                          I have ordered "Red Tape Slip On Genuine Leather Brown Formal Shoes" Order ID: [protected]. Which is not right fit to my leg...