Alliance Broadband Customer Care Contacts

Last updated Sep 19, 2022

File a complaint to Alliance Broadband

Having problems with Alliance Broadband?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Alliance Broadband customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Alliance Broadband

Toll free
1800 120 0300
+91 33 7100 2000

Alliance Broadband Overview

Latest complaint Dispute in connection transfer has been filed on 19/09/2022. Latest Resolved Broadband was resolved Oct 14, 2021. Alliance Broadband ranks as the #8 most complained about among Broadband.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Alliance Broadband. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recently resolved Alliance Broadband complaints

Recent Alliance Broadband reviews & complaints(520)

Alliance — Dispute in connection transfer

I am a registered Alliance broadband connection user for last 1 year.
My client ID is - [protected]
Name - Debatri Mukherjee
On last Friday I called the customer care informing that I want to change my Alliance connection from my existing address to a new address as I am shifting my house from Bhawanipur to Santoshpur in Kolkata.
However, I got to know that Alliance will not work on shifting connection,...

Alliance — Payment Successful but payment status not updated

I have paid my bill amount on 8.9.2022 but payment status not updated and internet does not running....

Alliance — Inconsistent Network Bandwidth and Latency

The network bandwidth were never the same for everyday as well as the network latency or ping is not even satisfactory. So I think they should have close their business as we can see we couldn't get the service what we're told to be provided, when we paid them in full amount.
So tell me what's the reason behind keeping their connection instead of just no connection.
Please look into that matter and I think there are more like...