Alliance Broadband
Alliance Broadband Services Pvt. Ltd.

Alliance Broadband Customer Care

Load

Alliance Broadband Complaints & Reviews

Mar 3, 2021
Kolkata, West Bengal
I am not being able to connect to vpn when i connect to wifi even though vpn is accessible through mobile data pease resolve the problem

[Mar 03, 2021] Alliance Broadband customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

L
    Mar 3, 2021
    Powai, Maharashtra
    Please confirm my payment on date vide reference #IGAKQJCSG5 Rs590/- for STARTER PACKAGE (My ID No.[protected] in the name of Soumya Dutta) . I got no confirmation. Please specify the extent of my renewal period.

W
      Feb 24, 2021
      Regularly our local cable operator stops the service in the morning. As a result every morning we find the server down. It is ridiculous to find internet down at a daily basis.

[Feb 24, 2021] Alliance Broadband customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

R
        Feb 23, 2021
        Dam Dam, West Bengal
        Its been 2 weeks my issue is not resolved! Every time i login at 6.30 in the morning the internet goes in and out for several...
        B
        Feb 7, 2021
        Jalpaiguri, West Bengal
        For the last few weeks, the speed has been too slow. I have been facing many problems from this slow internet speed. Even...
        J
        Jan 20, 2021
        Mumbai, Maharashtra
        I tried to get subscription for pace and paid through Google Pay. The money got successfully paid but the wifi recharge got...

J
        Dec 30, 2020
        It looks like they have blocked the IP for the rockstar games services, I can't play Grand theft auto 5 online, I can't even go to there website (https://socialclub.rockstargames.com).

Everything loads fine if I use a VPN or if I use Jio sim, so I know it's not rockstars problem
        Seems like services from gta games for blocked

[Dec 30, 2020] Alliance Broadband customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

H
          Dec 18, 2020
          I am facing high network problem for past 5 days. Receiving high ping.

[Dec 18, 2020] Alliance Broadband customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

M
            Dec 18, 2020
            Powai, Maharashtra
            My internet is down from 16th December, still not working as I am writing this complaint. I have complained about it multiple times but they always say we will look into it and get back which never happens and I have to chase them for the service. Pathetic broadband and service. I need my connection as I am working from home and my work is getting disrupted. Please look into it.

P
              Dec 11, 2020
              Powai, Maharashtra
              From past few days my broadband is not working after 9pm till morning. Raised multiple complaints to the local distributor...

R
              Dec 9, 2020
              Not getting sufficient speed. Way below company claim for starter pack.

[Dec 09, 2020] Alliance Broadband customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec 4, 2020
                I have the lowest pack, 472 package . In my area it gives speed upto ৩ mbps. And now I face a problem where, when I start the router it gives speed and within 1 minit it is under 50kb...i dont know the problem... Please take effect I've solution over it. Contact no-[protected]/[protected]

[Dec 04, 2020] Alliance Broadband customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

L
                  Nov 30, 2020
                  Powai, Maharashtra
                  My client ID [protected] STARTER PACKAGE My net connection valid upto 07122020. Today I have credited through net banking Rs590/- which is not reflected in my account with you. I furnish below the msg showing :

Transaction details TRANSFER TO [protected] ONE97 COMMUNICATIONS TO TRANSFER INB ALLIANCE BROADBAND SERVICE[protected]IGAJYESSZ3

please confirm

SOUMYA DUTTA [protected]

[Nov 30, 2020] Alliance Broadband customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nov 28, 2020
                    Horrible internet connection and such poor customer service. Really disappointed. I am facing trouble as I am having exams...

P
                    Nov 27, 2020
                    Hi Team,

I am unable to access internet from the last couple of days. Every time I connect to wifi device it's showin connected but no internet. My client id is : [protected] . Please help in ressolving this issue.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 27, 2020
                    Working fine now

[Nov 27, 2020] Alliance Broadband customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nov 26, 2020
                      Powai, Maharashtra

I have facing hing ping issue form last seven days. I have contact local provider & customer care several...
                      Nov 24, 2020
                      Every day around 10 pm connection is not present. Lco did not pick up the call. This is happening consecutive 3 days .everyday...

Even after repeated complaints, the internet connection is poor and horrible. They should provide a 60mbps connection. However, the internet speed comes down to less than 10mbps all the time. It disconnects several time during the day when there is not internet at all. Even basic audio connections don't get through when the connection is terrible
                      Pathetic internet connection , it causes issue during working and online meetings

[Nov 20, 2020] Alliance Broadband customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nov 12, 2020
                        Please follow my complaint sent to you through my email dated 10-11-20.Ticket no- AAAA-AAAA-3936, USER ID- ankita115_nl, registered mobile number- [protected]
                        No reply from your end yet.
                        Although I have paid INR 767 on 1st Nov 2020 still my connection was disconnected by local operator on 9th Nov 2020 forcefully without any prior intimation. Please look into the matter as soon as possible and revert back since I don't have any internet till date. It has been already 4 days no action has been taken on this. I would request to resume my connection or else please refund the amount paid for November month subscription.

[Nov 12, 2020] Alliance Broadband customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

No internet connection since last night (23/11/20)

[Oct 24, 2020] Alliance Broadband customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.