Amaron

Karakambadi- 517520, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India
Tel: +91 87 7226 5000, Fax: +91 87 7228 6999
Email: [email protected]

Load

Amaron related photos (135)

Amaron Complaints & Reviews

bhagatac

I purchased Amaron PROBIKE RIDER AP-BTX5L 09/10 BAB0237K101744 ABR-PR-12APBTX50 from M/s.S.S Tyres & Batteries - Vadapalani, Chennai vide billno.1369 dated 22.09.10 which is got low battery on 19.10.10 and the same is handedover to M/s.S.S.Tyres & Batteries.

Still we have not received any reply from them .....

Kindly look into that and replace the same immeidtely ....

thanks
Bhagath - [protected]
Complaint comments  Add a comment

Amara Raja Batteries / Amaron — Poor Quality of Battery (Amaron) in Maruti Swift [Resolved]

Naminder
    I have taken my Maruti Car from Varun Motors in Year 2008 and started getting start up problems few days back. (Model-Maruti...

Amaron / Battery — non settlement of claim by M/s M.M.Trader,Keonjhar,Orissa [Resolved]

bhubaneswar mohapatra
    From :-
    Sri Bhubaneswar Mohapatra
    At:- Gopinathpur,Post:- Raisuan
    Dist:- Keonjhar,Orissa,
    Mobile...

vens350
    Dear sir

We had purchased AMARON 07/08 MAINT FREE SHIELD 12V/160AH battery Sl No.[protected], AAM-SH-IS-160D04R, with one home use inverter in Sep 2008 and within one and a half year its battery started creating problem and inverter went down several times. Atlast after verification it is found that BATTERY is not taking charge and searched for authorised service centres . But No one is ready to take this case and it is here by intimated that battery should be replaced at the earliest as it is under warranty period. Home address is Mr.Sankaran kutty, Pattathattil house, Sreekrishna nilayam, Eravimangalam.P.O, Thrissur Kerala _ 680 751, Ph: [protected]/[protected]

Expecting an earliest action from you

Sankarankutty
    09/08/2010

ashish tomar
      battery kharab ho gayi hai. i want change my battery& he says that from last 2 week tommorow come. i face so many problem

i am Manbir singh .i had bought your battery few month back but there is some problem in your batter and i had lost your bill so i request you please give me the solution how to replece this batter and i had 2 no which is mentioned in your battry 1130j09 and 9k0490255 .

regards
      Manbir singh
      manbir.[protected]@gmail.com

Need battery for charger at my home.

Pls contact me undersigned.

Durgesh Mishra

btry mantnc. veery sllow and late

dear sir i am amaron dellar and my complion

Shankar.G
        Hi, I have purchased Amaron Battery on 18th Jan 2010, Its now just 7 months and the battery is down, When called call centre made to run piller to post, without any resolution. Very poor service. Never recomed Amaron

Battery no :AAM-BL-0BL700RMF. Barcode number:[protected].
        Shankar.G -[protected]

Vishav Bandhu

i Have Purchased a amaron battery from Punjab Motors , fauji Chowk, Bathinda, who seems not to be the authorised dealer of Amaron batteries five months back. after the battery installed worked for 2 days then it was discharged. then i went to punjab motors to for checking then the said the battery is correct but my chrging system was not proper in the activa scooter. then being busy i couldn't get it checked it took one month when my scooter was sent for repairs. the the auto mechanic said the scooter was okay there is problem in the battery, then i again went to the dealer but they again refused to replace but just charged and returned, after a month i agian went for replacement but again they just charged but i went for the fourth for relacment and had heated exchange of words then the kept the battery and said will sent for replacement but after two days the returned the battery with broken connection point and said that the cannot relace even when i asked to return my warranty card they said it has been misplaced. i really don't understand when the company gives full replacement why they are not replacing , even i spent Rs. 250 more on amaron then Exide just for this reason that co. replaces without any fuss. kindly help us. My
          Mobile no:[protected] , resident of Bathinda
          Fully agreed. I also faced the same complaint.
          It is a prctice for employees of this organisation to drag time to expire warranty and ask for almost full amount to replace a battery

jayakumar v
            I am having an Amaron battery fitted in my car opel corsa . I purchased this battery on 1.10.09 one of the dealers @ Mugapair Batteries at mugapair Chennai.
            The dealer has given me a 48 month replacement warranty on the same, My battery is giving me problem for last six months , it looses its charge on its own
            and i had to get it recharged every month. i had complained to many of amaron helpline . But i am not getting any satisfactory replies from any of the amaron .

Now my battery is in such a condition that it gets discharged Within Two days if not used the vehicle .

I request you to take this matter seriously and help me in getting a new battery...
            Amaron Battery
            Location: Delhi, India
            Posted: 16.12.2010
            very Poor Service
            I am having an Amaron battery fitted in my bike bajaj pulsar . I purchased this battery on 11.11.08 one of the dealers @ Amar Tyre House S/562 School Block Shakar Pur .New delhi-92 mob.[protected]
            The dealer has given me a 30 month free replacement Warranty on the same, My battery is giving me problem for last One months, it looses its charge on its own
            i had complained to M.B.traders A-1 Main road, old arjun Nagar delhi 51and also amaron helpline . But i am not getting any satisfactory replies from any of the amaron

regards.
            Raju yadav
            I.P.College civil lanes Delhi- 54
            MB.[protected]
            EMAIL.I.D.[protected]@gmail.com

AMARON PRO BIKE RIDER Sr, No.A3A18J0081184(ABR-PR-12APATX90) AMRON ALPHA SERIES 9
            I Gurmeet Singh, Resident A-88 shivaji vihar new delhi-27 . I bought a battery on 5-8-2010 from Dashmesh motor DG/3/305 vikas puri, new delhi 18 and it was having 1 year waranty but the battery was dead on[protected]. so, i came to your dealer and he's saying that waranty is over and he's doing for us . I have 3 cars Maruti 800, Snatro Zinc, Chevrolet Beat.

I request you to replace my battery otherwise i'll never buy your company battery and ill tell every one that do not buy your battery.

hope you reply me otherwise i have to another battery

regards.
            gurmeet singh
            A-88 SHIVA JI VIHAR NEW DELHI 27
            EMAIL. gurmeetsingh.[protected]@yahoo.com

My Amazon two wheeler beta series battery is not replacing in anantapur , andhrapradesh

I purchased Amazon pro rider beta series at Bangalore on 17th may 2016, unexpectedly the batter is down, when iam complaining about this in anantapur delar, they are not exchange this battery. They told that, claim at Bangalore only. It is not acceptable response.
            Complaint comments  Add a comment

Amaron Shield Inverter Battery — Very Poor Quality of Amaron Shield Inverter Battery [Resolved]

mailtoindia
              I purchased my Xenon ACE with Amaron battery. But since last month my ACE UPS is not working properly and not giving suffiecint...

Amaron Inverter Battery — not working properly [Resolved]

ashish dixit
              I purchased AMRON inverter battery in July , 2009 but since last three months , it gives only 45 min. backup. I lost my warrenty...

Amaron Battery — Worst in Service & Quality [Resolved]

sviplisp
              I have purchased one battery Amaron shield 160ah from Annai Auto Accessories (distributor). Now the battery failure. i sent...

Rajendra Prasad Konar
              i purchad an amaron shield battery- 12v/160Ah, serial no[protected] on[protected], which was out of order within six months, with much delay after four months another battery supplied me with the no[protected] dated-feb-2010, now that battery is also out of order, please supply me another battery directly as the agent at burdwan did co-operate with me

what battery did not run six months
              I have purchased a amaron shield battery on[protected], which was out of order with in 18 months & we are doing regural followup with amaron customer care but we have not received the proper response after one months we have received the call from mr ratnesh for amaron office lucknow he told me to chechk with local amaron dealer in barabanki but no results, request you to pls do the needful

Battery is not working in the car which is brought in Amaron

Tried to reach the Amaron Customer care for the past 2 days. But they are not connecting the line to the service poeple.

Provide the alternative.
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

Amaron Pro - Bike Rider 2 Wheeler Battery — BAD Manufacture Of 2 Wheeler Battery & It's Bad Process Guarantee - Warranty Complain [Resolved]

ANAND FRANCHISEE
                We Have Lots Of 2Wheeler Amaron Batteries Complains.
                We Sale Battery & After 2 Today, Custer Return Battery in...

Amaron — Faulty battery [Resolved]

Ramesh Sivalingam
                Sir:
                I bought an “AMARON Pro Bike Rider AP-ATX9” battery on 23/02/2010. From the day of installation the battery...

hiren shah
                i purchased a amaron battery for my bike but it gets dis charged in every 5-10 days.i purchased in December 2009 .i got replacement for 6 times but still there is a problem with it . they say that there is a problem in bikes wiring .i got checked with 5-6 mechanics and at last the technician of amaron shop also checked but there was no problem with bikes wiring .i talked with them but they talked with me in a very rude manner i bought from anand . tell me what should i do

Amaron / Car Battery — Battery fault [Resolved]

Kulwinder Singh
                  I have purchased car battery of brand Amaron on 16/11/09 for my Santro car. The battery get discharged if the car is not driven...

Amaron Battery — not attend the complaint [Resolved]

sharadgupta
                  I had purchased a Amaron Make battery S.no.[protected], AAm-GO-00038B20R from M/s Sanya Automobiles Pvt. Ltd,B-227, Okhla...

Amaron Battery — Sub: Explode/Blast of Amaron battery -Reg [Resolved]

Farm Superintendent
                  To.

The General Manager
                  Amaron batteries

Sub: Explode/Blast...

H Madhavan
                  In spite of having many choices, I rue the fact that I decided to go for Amaron Shiled Inverter Batteries for my Home inverter. I purchased it from a reputed dealer, Royal Associates, at Sector-16 Noida on 6th of January, 2008. The dealer had given a proper computerised sales invoice which clearly indicates my name, the number and date of invoice, and, above all, the battery name, serial number and the warranty period.
                  Unfortunately while transferring my household goods to chennai I had misplaced the warranty card though I could retain my original sales invoice. The battery started giving problem just after an year and I had contacted the local service centre at Chennai. They demanded the warranty card. I told them that it has been lost but I showed them the original sales invoice, which has all the details. But they told it is company policy that warranty card is to be produced. They suggested me to go to the dealer and get a manifest.

All the way I went to Noida from Chennai to the dealer, who expressed his helplessness telling that there are thousands and thousands of manifests which they send to the distributor and it will be virtually impossible for me to get mine. Dejectedly I left the place.

I'm writing this here because such a reputed company like Amaron has also failed to protect the interest of genuine customers. Hopefully I wont do the mistake of having any business with a customer unfriendly company like Amaron and would also suggest and influence my friends and colleages from doing so.

santos kumar pandey
                    Dear,
                    sir
                    we have purchased 12 v 180AH amaron fresh black Product no.[protected] AAMFR01FR180MF &[protected] AAMFR01FR180MF from Siliguri on 26 Dec 2008 . Now battery fails to take load.kindly register my problem and arrange replacementy within warranty. kindly let me nearest authorised service vendor.
                    Dear,