MRF Tyres

Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Load

MRF Tyres related photos (401)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

MRF Tyres Complaints & Reviews

Jan 18, 2021
I have purchased 4 tyres and one go and after 6 months, one of the tyre observed with bulging nature will air loss.
I have contacted my Dealer : TYRE HOUSE, Station Road, Shivajinagar, Shrigonda, Dist Ahmednagar,[protected]
My Complaint No is[protected]SI. No.3118).
And this claim got rejected stating No reason.

[Jan 18, 2021] MRF Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

With the deep customer satisfaction on MRF tyres i walked into your show room at AC Tyres, Krishnapuram...

T
    Jan 7, 2021
    I'm a customer of your MRF tyres. I has been complained dt[protected] for rear tyre. The rear tyre has damaged a short period of time.

So, I request you to look this issue and solve the tyre issue from your end.
    Mrf Rear Tyres Not Good For Yamaha FZ-S

[Jan 07, 2021] MRF Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

P
      Jan 2, 2021
      Try has manufacturing flair ..air bubbles are ther in that tyre I have purchased the tyre 18month back..please call me on...

Jan 1, 2021
      Sir, I bought the MRF Bike tyre on 05/12/2019 from your Exclusive Dealer "Pandey Tyre Shahjahanpur(UP) India. The tyre has a problem. The air leaks between the bike rim and the tyre.I showed the tyre to your exclusive dealer "Pandey Tire Shahjahanpur (UP) " but he refused to change the tyre. Sir please help me.
      To replace tyre

[Jan 04, 2021] MRF Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I replaced two tire of MRF/ZVTV/175/65-14 of my car Honda/Jazz on dated 30.11.2020 and after driving approx 100 Km of car...

Dec 30, 2020
        Tyre puncture repaing took almost 2 hours. Machnic open tyre and went somewhere. Still I am waiting for machnic to repaire the puncture tyre. Its really very shocking.
        Rajeev sinha
        Mob:- [protected]
        Begusarai MRF service centre, BIHAR

[Dec 30, 2020] MRF Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Machnic name is Karan. He works at Begusarai MRF Tyre registered office

I bought new Kia Sonet on 8th Dec'20.
          On 27 Dec.'20 I visit kia showroom. While turning car in Kia building premises,...

S
          Dec 21, 2020
          I purchased a new mahindra xuv 300 with MRF wonderer tyres on 05/10/2020 but in November/20 one tyre(front right side) developed cut due to out side obstruction.can I get any kind of compensation as this tyre is not serviceable.
          Cut in tyre

[Dec 22, 2020] MRF Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Purchased a tyre from Parihar Tyre Agency Pipar City Jodhpur on 21.11.2020. Invoice is available for verification upon request....

S
            Dec 19, 2020
            SAIRAM TYRES . salem he having tyres not giving in wholesale .Everytime he saying no stocks available.BUT he have tyres. Pls take action To give tyres for me and everyone.THANK YOU
            Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 19, 2020

[Dec 19, 2020] MRF Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought a MRF tubeless tyre for my Honda BRV diesel car in dec 18 from Kanhaa Tyres Civil Lines Prayagraj. Mrf providing warranty. One of front tyre started exhibiting premature wear and tear.
              Complaint logged on 15/12/20 at mrf tyre outlet & mrf dealer send for checking tyre at lucknow mrf office, message for the same has been received on my mobile for register claim with claim registration No.[protected]Sl.No.3418)

Again message received from mrf side on 17/12/20 for rejecting claim, as per message claim is not accepted as no manufacturing defect was found after inspection. I also informed the same message to Kanha mrf dealer but he has denied for further inspection & provided me claim rejection slip.

Fed up with mrf; I have retained mrf tyre safely to claim compensation.

Please be kind enough to compensate me adequately.

Thanking you,

Thanks & regards

SatyaveerMUNNAxMLA_PRJ [protected]

[Dec 18, 2020] MRF Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My tyre claim no[protected] on date of 16/10/2020 comlian pass and now till date tyre not replace from company .Any one support from company.Pl suport us.
                MRF Tyre defect my mo no 9850083390

[Dec 14, 2020] MRF Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought a tyre 140/60/17 and it was an default in tyre manufacturing and as per i received the inspection report is totally wrong by your inspection ... I want to change may tyre and it's in warrantee period ... I and didn't got any helpful service by MRF tyres.

Dear sir /madam
                    I have purchased MRF tyre for Yamaha v3 bike and and this tyre getting frequent complaint yesterday...
                    M
                    Dec 11, 2020
                    I purchase brezza in February month. After lockdown i drive it nearly 6k kms. Then i noticed round shaped marks on rear tyre...

Dec 10, 2020
                    I bought a car in may 2020 with MRF tyres since one month I m seeing a bubble in one of your tyre which indicates a manufacturing default in tyre therefore pls look in to the matter and do the needful by changing tyre so that I can continuously have faith in you company as I do now.
                    Defect in MRF tyre

[Dec 10, 2020] MRF Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Tyre defect of my car and insurance due my car on 11dec 2020
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 15, 2020
                      MRF complaint phone no 04428292777

[Dec 09, 2020] MRF Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased the tyre dated 29/10/2019(Attached copy), but even though after purchasing the tyre, I have not used & last week...

New big wagnor car mrf zvtv tyre 165
                        Stefani tyre cutting
                        New Stefani tyre cut at one point

[Dec 07, 2020] MRF Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.