Skoda India Complaints & Reviews

3.1
Last updated Jan 31, 2023

File a complaint to Skoda India

Having problems with Skoda India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Skoda India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Skoda India

Mobile

Fax
+91 240 6631299

View more phone numbers

Skoda India reviews & complaints(1197)

Scoda service center located in Pimple Saudagar pune location. The service center is located in public area and they are they are making noise pollution as well as air pollution. We all socity members are requesting scoda authority please look in to this matter.
Skoda India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I recently bought OCTAVIA (MH20GE 0471) from M/s Sara Motors Aurangabad.

The vehicle met with an accident on 24th Oct'22. I immediately contacted M/s Sara Motors who acted very promptly (even though it was a Diwali holiday) and arranged to take the car to the showroom for examination.

It was found by the technicians that the engine had a problem and would require replacement. They made efforts to convince the...
    I recently bought OCTAVIA (MH20 GE 0471 from M/s Sara Motors Aurangabad.

Skoda India — Service Department

Last month my car got damaged due to accident (Silencer Damaged).
    I put my car at Excel Skoda Service Faridabad on 8th of December 2022.

Service team committed to provide serviced car by 26th-27th of December. but they failed. and excused as Part is not coming from Skoda Manufacturing department.

I asked for any alternate option, Because I'm facing problem in absence of my Car.

They told...

I had purchased a Skoda Kushaq in 1st week of Dec 22 & I noticed the quality of the rear view camera image to be sub standard especially when you are trying reverse the car on a rainy night. It was noticed that the imaged is fully blurred & the view is distorted. I have sent a lot of emails to Skoda India & their dealer in Chennai to address this issue alongwith other compliants, but no action is taken seriously. Infact Skoda India Customer Care is also not effective in escalating the customer issues to their management. Skoda India only gives false promises
    Skoda India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought Skoda Kushaq in April 2022 from Shrine Auto pvt ltd, Kolhapur. On 30th dec 2022 the car suddenly stopped & was not moving forward in any Gear. Then I called the showroom executive Shrine Auto, Kolhapur & told him the incident. Then with his help, the car was moved to the Workshop. Then I got informed by the workshop expert that the Clutch Plate issue has been detected. According to him the clutch plate is totally worn out & I need...
      I brought Skoda KUSHAQ ambition in Nov 21, from stellar Skoda Ahmedabad .the car broke down today after 21000 . The clutch went in and was so loose that it couldn’t take up the gear and the car stopped moving at all . I called the customer service and they took 1 hour to call back and send some assistance . The cars first service was still not done . Now I somehow pumped the clutch pedal and the car was able to move a little further and...
      I brought Skoda ambition in Nov 21, from stellar Skoda Ahmedabad .the car broke down today after 21000 . The clutch went in and was so loose that it couldn’t take up the gear and the car stopped moving at all . I called the customer service and they took 1 hour to call back and send some assistance . The cars first service was still not done . Now I somehow pumped the clutch pedal and the car was able to move a little further and got some...
      My name is Pratik Ganesh Bawankar, I owned Skoda rapid 1.5 TDI style model with registration number MH49BB2964.

I have done Matt vinyl coating to vehicle after market to protect paint.

I have given my vehicle for servicing on December 19th, 2022 to skoda service centre Akoya skoda in pune.

However service was completed on December 19th, 2022 vehicle was delivered to me on December 20th, 2022br...
      I have already raised a case with Skoda India, case ID 1062448

I bought skoda rapid Ambition 1.6mpi MT from Akoya skoda and took delivery on 11th Aug 2019.

Now I recently got to know that your system shows the registration invoice for 29th June 2019. There was a similar issue I reported when in the Past my car was showing under someone else’s name but it was corrected after it was raised.

I got...

Sir our rapid 2013 model is facing injector issue from the start itself. Please don't charge for injector. It is your design fault. Skoda knows very well about that. Please replace injector free of cost or with least amount for that particular model. So that a common man can maintain it. Thank you.
      Skoda India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Iam owning Skoda rapid 1.5AT 2015 model, suddenly is see engine light glowing and speed reduced.
        I checked at Skoda in Chennai and they advised to charge fuel injector, looking at the issue its default issue in skoda before 2015
        This should be replaced free of cost as its manufacturing defect ?
        Skoda India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The sales team here from DPM skoda Dehradun is informing me that RC cannot be given to me as car is on leasing compnay name !!
          Iam a employee of Scheider electric india .

They have still not given me car even after payment is done on 24 September 2022.

First they commited delivery before Dusshera and now Before deepawali .
          Even when my car i sat showroom only !!

contact person DPM...

I am Nisha, I have booked for Skoda Kushaq Ambition Classic 1.0 MT on date 22 September 2022 with dealer - Eminent Skoda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

As the upcoming festival Diwali is an auspicious one we have asked the dealer beforehand to deliver the car by 20th Oct 2022 and then only we will take further for booking the car. And so Skoda Executive has committed to deliver the car by 20th October 2022. But...

I called several times dealer regarding mileage issue and alignment and wheel balancing but they are not responding .
          There is a complaint with your customer your customer care Reference no : SAVWIPL – 1036111 . Please look into matter and resolve it ASAP

To,
            TheChairman/Managing Director,
            Skoda Auto (Volkswagen) India Pvt. Ltd. E-1, MIDC Industrial Area, Phase- III,
            Village Nigoje, Mhalunge, Kharabwadi,
            Chakan, Taluka Khed, Pune- 410501 (Maharashtra)
            Sub: Notice against defective car and deficiency ofservicesprovided by you.
            Dear Sir, to the instructions from and on behalf ofmy client Bharat Aluminium & Glass, Pursuant 9, Near Achelles Public...
            Am I Delivery Skoda Kushaq 14 th April 2022 at S7 cars Salem, Tamilnadu..
            After one month My Car was suddenly puncher while Driving..Then I remove my tools and Jack. Am operating that Jack it's not working and my Car wasn't Jackup..
            So Am suffering many troubled..That movement...
            Am I approach and Handover S7cars Showroom still Theyqq r not Response..
            That New Jack was Failed thisqqq my point view of Skoda Brands..so...
            It's been a year I bought Skoda Kushaq 1.0 and driven 5k KMS so far. Air conditioning system does not given enough cooling even though temperature is set to 16C.
            Don't like to use the vehicle because ineffective AC unit....

The demo car was shown by Skoda and its features were different at the time of delivery. Complained about this to Skoda's customer care 3 times but till now no phone has come from dealer side. The company also looks at its dealer and does not reply. This is a big scam to sell cars.
            Skoda India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have contaced to many time to skoda showroom which is located in mullick bazar in kolkata that when my rc book will come it about 1 year 5 months ago i didn't get any call from skoda mullick bazar showroom.