Skoda India

+91 240 6631299
+91 240 6631199

Good

Skoda India Complaints & Reviews

I have purchased Skoda rapid on Aug 3, 2020. 2 weeks back I had given my car to the service center back the windshield was broken so that time they fixed and they did water service, rat kit snd other services also. They delivered my card after that i m facing a Sensor problem ABS indication is blinking. Again I inform the service center I m facing this problem now they asking the charger to replace the sensor even one year is not complete.
Jul 20, 2021

Skoda India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a great fan of Skoda and was in love with KAROOQ .iUnfortunately it was not available to me because of limited CBUs in India . I waited for KUSHAQ for almost a year but was disappointed with the not so SKODAish feel we get in other skoda vehicles . Even more, the non availability of a electronic seat adjustment for The driver seat atleast in the style variant will impact the SKODA followers negatively . I never imagined the cost cut will be so intense so as not to give the vehicle the feel of SKODA is unacceptable : please consider :: I will Lata love to be with SKODA .
    Jul 18, 2021

Skoda India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

After completion of due payments and procedures since 3-4 working days, I haven't received my Registration Certificate or vehicle number yet. I've tried reaching the dealership but i got no response, no status and no reply whatsoever. My vehicle was purchased from Grand Motors Bilaspur Chhattisgarh. The vehicle is running in temporary registration despite of penalty charges. Kindly provide the status of my vehicle as I have no clue regarding the same and it is hugely dissapointing. Thank you.
      Jul 17, 2021

Skoda India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I went to BLC autosales pvt ltd Hisar for my Skoda rapid bearing Reg no. HR20AD1341 routine service.
        Nobody attended me on the workshop. Even the job card was not prepared. Then a person without uniform came and drained engine oil from my car and poured engine oil of petrol version in my diesel engine car.
        Then I saw the grey plastic bottles and objected about this. He drained the petrol version engine oil and poured diesel version engine oil.
        My Car's display digital meter is malfunctioning after the service. After so much negligence, the staff forced me to give 10 points if asked for feedback of service.
        Kindly take proper action for this negligence...
        Dr Vikas Chahal
        Jul 15, 2021

Skoda India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought skoda rapid from wheelocity Jammu and it's around 4months and the dealer is not providing us the information system and car kit.
          If this problem will not solve soon,
          I promise u I will reach consumer court .
          Jul 12, 2021

Skoda India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Fog gets accumulated on both the Head lamps during Mansoon, I have been complaining about it from the time I bought the car...

Hi All,

I have booked a new Skoda rapid plus several weeks ago. recently, i heard that the specific variant is stopped due to Covid pandemic. This is not acceptable that i have to wait for 2 weeks to hear this reason. . Moreover, i have paid a token advance of 25000/- and the engineer is repaying the amount saying that I can't able to get a hold of it. Kindly intervene and get this booked Asap.

Enite.E
            91-[protected]
            Jul 09, 2021

Hello sir,
              i m Bhupendra Patel from Gujarat Ahmedabad
              Owner of PATEL MOTORS
              We deal in new and preused...
              I purchased a brand new car from Skoda India (Stellar Skoda, Vadodara) on 1st July. The very next day when i went out for...

Skoda is a superb company and sum problem is Skoda rapid cruise control is give a steering right side is available in space you Skoda plz set the cruise control in steering and also Skoda is very nice,
              .Thank you.
              Jul 01, 2021

Skoda India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am writing on behalf of my husband Ravindra Gavandi who bought Skoda yeti in 2011.This was supposed to...
                Fraudster activity by skoda showroom dealer grand motor bilaspur chhattisgarh india. Sir we are from Bank of Baroda sanction...
                Good day,
                On 26.05.2021 i cancelled skoda rapid rider plus which is booked on the name P Sarada, with Mahavir skoda...

I bought a skoda superb (MH47 AB 0101) in the year 2018 along with 4 years service package from autobahn india. Now autobahn has closed down their operation, and no other dealer is honoring the service package I have purchased from autobahn.

At the tie time of sale autobahn never disclosed that such service packages are not acceptable by other servicing dealer. This is a pure case of cheating and now I am in a fix.

The skoda india management should look into this seriously and take a preventive action.

Awating a favourable reply
                Jun 11, 2021

Skoda India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

There is a constant problem in my car of coolent problem, I have sent my car to the Aryaveer workshop arourd 5 times regarding this complaint, every time they say that the issue is parmanently resolved but again this issue occurs.
                  My car number is DL2CAY9110
                  Jun 04, 2021

Jun 03, 2021

My car number is DL2CAY9110

My vehicle number MH48AG1359 skoda octavia was there at your workshop at autobahn skoda Goregaon west on 20/12/2020 for the same problem. I am facing the same problem again. The dealership is closed.

Please help
                      May 16, 2021

Skoda India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

When the car was given for service..they dropped paint on seat..
                        Dropped paint on seats during service
                        Apr 29, 2021

Skoda India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am aged 65 year old lady and a Retired HOD Commerce of a prominent Women's College in Chennai. After retirement, I wanted...
                          SKODA Complaint Reference No. 676423

My Skoda Rapid car has multiple early failures of critical engine assemblies...