Amaron

Load

Amaron Complaints & Reviews

Hiren Shah
Dear All,

I regret to notice that none of the service standards are being met by AMARON officials. First and foremost I was informed by a dealer M/s. Dhanraj Motors – Andheri (W) to replace my existing Exide battery with Amaron because of the service offered. I was misguided that I would be getting on road service within 2 hours and free replacement within 2 years for any fault in the battery.
On 16/10/09 when I encountered a break down and called the help line I was informed that service is not available on Sunday and to add to my grief I was told that no replacement would be given and the current battery would be charged and given back. Even on agreeing to that I was confirmed of delivery of my battery in working condition 15/10/09. After the delay on speaking to various officials I was informed that they would check with the details and get back. Till now no reply.
COMPLAINT NO. 111003A

I should comment that this is a very Pathetic Post sales service offered by AMARON.

And this will surely create a negative word of mouth among my contacts.

ARVIND PANDEY123
    One month before I have registered complaint to my battery is not working to Mr vidyakar your service engineer of bihar region their cont. no.[protected], but there is no response. Even I had made several call each & every time I was told to wait.
    It has been now very frustrating to wait because I went to dealer (REGAL ENTERPRISES MUZAFFARPUR,MR RAJIV KR CONT. NO.[protected])many times but response was same.
    Well I am already having around 8 batteries of Amaron fresh in my family

Well sir, I am belong Mahindra dealership . Being vehicle connected on the Amaron battery. I have incurred heavy losses due to that and lot of inconvenience.

Amit Kumar
    Hari Narayan & Co(Automobiles)
    (Auth.Dealer : Mahindra & Mahindr Ltd)
    Muzaffarpur.
    Ph : [protected]

Ashish Tiwari
      This is ashish tiwari from kanpur i purchesed a battery from a battery dealer for my inverter model amron sheled 160 on date july 2008 that was not working properly then i complend to autherised dealer i sent many reminders to dealer after 3 monthes of my complend the dealer send a person to chek the fault .
      dealer found a fault in a bettery he told me the stock is empty when the baterry will come in stock we will replace your batery after 1 month of this comment the baterry was replaced.means unnessesary near about i bear 5 months .

now again my baterry is not working i complend on toll free no. before 2 months but no responce is going to be deliverd from amron.

should i take a legal action please intimmate me.
      hallo, i hope to know more about your battery, i have good market in egypt

bhupinder singh

Namaskar

It is stated that amaron battery No. AAMSHIN160D04R/[protected] Mfg date March 2008 was purchased from Gee Ess enterprises Kalka Chowk Baldev Nagar Ambala City( Phone No.[protected]. At present the back up period of this battery is only 3 or 4 minutes. Telephonic Comlaint has been lodged to the above mentioned dealer for replacement but to no effect. The guarrante period of Amaron battery is one and half year i.e. upto September 2009. The dealer may kindly be directed to arrange early replacement and supply a properly tested battery in replacement of this defective battery

Bhupinder Singh
        H. No. 2312.C/2
        Near Old DTO
        . Ambala City (Haryana)
        Phone[protected]and31
        No back up

It is stated that amaron battery No.[protected] Mfg date sep 2009 was purchased on[protected] from AUTO POWER amaron pit shop Vijjayawada City(Moghalrajpuram-Venkatabalaj Towers)( Phone No.[protected]. At present the back up period of this battery is only 3 hours for usjing only L C D monitor without using any fan or light. Actually the batterry backup is 500 watts but the L C D monitor takes 250 watts only.The dealer may kindly be directed to arrange early replacement and supply a properly tested battery in replacement of this defective battery

N Pavankumar
        phone:[protected]
        cell
        No back up

Namaskar

It is stated that amaron battery No. AAM-GO-00038B20R/[protected]/[protected] Mfg date APRIL, 2009 was purchased from VAISHALI ENTERPRISES G-5, UMA SHOPPING ARCADE, PLOT NO.13, SECTOR 4, GHAZIABAD( Phone No.[protected]. At present the back up period of this battery is only 3 or 4 minutes. Telephonic Complaint has been lodged to the above mentioned dealer for replacement but to no effect. The guarrante period of Amaron battery upto 2012. The dealer may kindly be directed to arrange early replacement and supply a properly tested battery in replacement of this defective battery

ASHOK MEHRA
        D-3/11, RAIL VIHAR, INDIRAPURAM
        GHAZIABAD

Satyender Sehgal

I had purchased an Amaron Battery for my Car on 18.08.2008 from a Local Dealer in Faridabad named M/s Gupta Batteries at YMCA Chowk, Faridabad (Haryana).

At the time of Purchase the Dealer has Provided me a Bill (without Sales Tax Number & Excise Code) along with a Warrenty Card. Unfortunately i missed the Bill & Warrenty Card.

Now, few days back i had given my battery for recharging to a mechanic where it got misplaced / replaced with similar battery of Amaron make. Now that mechanic is asking for Bill / Battery Number so that we can trace the battery at the recharging station.

As the bill got misplaced at my place, i had reuqested the Local Dealer from where i had purchased the battery to issue a duplicate bill along with the battery number. But surprisingly he refused to issue a duplicate bill & also refused to tell the Battery Number.

Please advise.

Satyender Sehgal

Amaron Battery — battery is not upto mark

i purchased amron battery from obroi batteries besides tibia colege petrol/jain petrol pump
          but it could not work properly and disscharged itself
          and then i had to go to dealer ; he kept it and gave me new amron battery for my bike discvoer 135 after one month time ( not reasonable).
          and this new battery too was not good and shown its international quality within one week .
          and then i get it checked privately he told me that battery is week and then another mistry also of d
          same opinion ,
          then i approached obroi battery he told me that battery is ok but actually it was not
          and gave me add of janakpuri which is not practicle to go and get it checked
          rather service must be provided to me on site.i.e. at anand parbat
          so kindly do the needful as early as possibel

sk sharma [protected]

Amaron Battery — Battery not working [Resolved]

ikram ul haque
            dear sir i have buy 2 batteries of amaron since 16 april 2008 but after 1 week my batteries is not working properly i was...

Sanjay Rastogi
            Dear Sir

I have purchased one Santro Car from M/s. Charu Motors Pvt Ltd ( Hans-Hyundai, Moti Nagar, New Delhi-110015) on 05.11.2009 (Registration no.DL-1Y-B-6157) with Amaron Car Battery.

Since 23.07.2009 the same not working or the Car can't getting start.

On 27.07.2009 I have contacted over phone to M/s. Charu Motors Ltd. and they advised me to bring the Car, I told him (Mr. Ramesh at phone no.[protected] / [protected] over phone that at present Car is at Gurgaon, Haryana and it is not possible to bring the car there at Moti Nagar, Delhi. Than they advised me bring the Amaron Car Battery alone for check-up.

Intially they have receivced the battery for check-up etc. and provided me receipt for the same, but after 20/25 minute they called me and told me to take the battery without doing anything and advise over phone to get in touch directly with AMARON CAR BATTERY CO.

As when I have purchased car from Hans-Hyundai, Moti Nagar Delhi. All responsibilities lyes them/Dealer and not at the part of customer (Please note One year is Guarantee/Warranty period).

Please help me in this regard.

Sanjay Rastogi
            i purchased used ford flair. they changed battery of amaron flo. in the batery itself the manufaturing date mentioned as january 2008. they offer 48 months warrenty. after one year 2 months the vehicle not get started and checked with amaron dealer at dindigul-tamil nadu. they told the baterry had problem and they ask warrenty card. but now i hav no warrenty card.
            atleast based on the manufacturing date and serial number they change but they not do. we belive that 48 months without problem we will drive but how we belive .

company side they dont give responsible.

battery sl.no:[protected], amaron flo.cca amps(en)360. part no.[protected].

if not get proper feed back i go for consumer court also.

gobikrishnan-tamil nadu-[protected]

Amit Pillay

Its allmost 3 days passed after my fst mail, and i have not received any communication from your side, and almost one & half month of getting in trouble from your battery.pls let me know what should i do. If you give such kind of response to your customer, then it is some thing which is not acceptable. Pls revert asap. 2nd time i writing this mail but i think every one is sleeping in this company, i know how i can take this case in legel as i am working as a Area collection manager for an MNC company, pls try to get is resolved here itself, otherwise every one has to suffer. this is my last mail

Amit Pillay

On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 3:17 PM, amit pillay <pillay.[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Sir/Mam,

My self Amit Pillay H/O Shrija pillay i had purchased a battery from your dealer unitech electronics systems m.p.nagar- zone -II Bhopal on 5/1/09, invoice no-ues/jan/18.
              Just after 5 months of time battery stoped working, then i went 3-4 times at your dealers shop, every time they give silly excuses like
              1) Madam is the decision making authority & and she is not their so you come after 2-3 days.
              2) Mechanic who can remove the battery is on leave as he is getting married. etc.

Finally they removed my battery on 6/6/2009, and told me that it will take 2-3 working days, but when i went today 13th june to collect my battery.That lady has not told me her name, abused me badly & said it will take more then 15 days of time, bcoz she has not received any communications from the company. at the time of sale she only told me that in case of service issues the max tat is 48 hrs.
              I never expected such kind of worst services provided by such an esteemed organisation like yours, i informed your dealer also that i will make a complained against you, then she told me do what ever you want, its under company policy she cant help it.

I would like to request to please look into the matter & if possible resolve it ASAP, as its almost one week passed. Otherwise i have to take this case in legal, may be in consumer court.

Dear valiappan, if i have not received any correspondence in next 24 hrs, kindly take this case as the way you want. I will provide all the documents which i am having.

WG CDR BS HORA
                I had bought a new battery for my Honda Activa Scooter on 30 May 09 to replace old battery from M/s POPLI BATTERIES in Sector - 7 Dwarka who is a dealer of Amaron brand of batteries. After the change the scooter was driven for the first time on 05 Jun 09 and after running for a Km, the battery caught fire. The fire was doused with the help of road side vendors otherwise it could have damaged the complete scooter. On contacting the dealer and the company service centre M/s Battery Arcade (the number [protected] was obtained from toll free number of Amaron company), they have declared that it can happen only because of a short circuit and there is no fault with battery. Prior to change of battery, the scooter / old battery did not have any problem. the response of dealer/ company authorised service centre is negative while the product is under free replacement warranty for 30 months.

Avnit Kumar
                  Lost of warenty papers
                  hello,
                  I lost my Gurantee card of battery bill battery no.:[protected], which was purchased months oct.2007. Now, the battery is not working and jalalabad dealer decleared it dead.
                  As the battery is in gaurantee period and you may search the manufacturing date from the serial no. & request to you having sufficient proof of lost of papers and gurantee card. I Reporting to jalalabad city police station for loosing papers and submit FIR on 12/04/2009 for loosing paper.jalalabad dealer asking me your battery submit on company but i am not providing u fresh battery becouse co. not providing me fresh battery . If co.providing me fresh battery then i will give u fresh battery and he ask me Moga dealer is the main distributer of his area and not providing fresh batteryhis firm name is KOHLI. plz instruct the jalalabad west dealer (kalra battery house) And Kohli enterprises Moga to issue the fresh battery. Also Inform me as soon as possible.
                  Thanks. AVNEET KUMAR
                  mob: [protected], [protected]
                  jalalabad west Punjab
                  Hi Sir
                  I have purchase my Car Hyundai i10 From Sas Hyundai Lucknow on the date 1 june 2008 his regisrtaion no UP 27K 7271 . From last one week my car battery is not in working I went to Vasu Arjun Hyundai in Moradabad on the date 28 Dec 2009 & show him he told me that ur battery is in under warrenty & provide me amaron company employee name & number 1-Mr.Rajnish Mo No-[protected] 2- Mr. Manoj Mo. No. [protected] I have talked with them he told me that ur battery should be chane in three days six days has
                  gone but not getting any revert from the company side & now he is not picking my phone.
                  I m a sales person In Tata Docomo & now i m unable to do my job for last six days.
                  Pls provide me any solution.
                  Kindly do the needful.
                  With Rgds
                  Amit Kumar Dubey
                  CSM
                  Moradabad
                  Tata Docomo
                  Mo.No. [protected]

Mukesh Bansal
                    I had lodged a complaint for the battery of my For Ikon around 15 days back, which is under a replacement warranty, I had received a call from their call centre and somebody visited my place and told us that he would be visiting again, but nobody turned up after that, infact I had lodged a complaint again a week back but still no reponse, kindly help.

Best Regards
                    Mukesh Bansal

deepak bansal
                      Dear Sir

I had purhased this bettery on 21/9/2008 from M/S Ankit Traders, Greater Noida.
                      The car suddenly stopped in the morning on 3/12/08, than I lodged the complaint on your help line no[protected] at 9.30 AM on 3/12/2008.
                      I was told to wait till 10 AM as official working time of AMRON is after that.
                      I received a call from Mr Prem from Nehru Nagar, Delhi around 11 am that Mr Sonu will visit the Car and than Fix the Battery.
                      Mr Sonu visited me after several calls at 1.45 PM and told me that he do not cary any bettery with him and after seeing the battery he told me that this battery will be changed
                      free of cost by the evening by other team. He further demanded the Warranty Card, which I was not carrying with me.
                      I told that I will bring the Guarntee card Tommorrow, but till that time please provide me service battery, by seing that this battery is new, but he says that he do not have any battery.
                      Then I had taken a battery on rent in Nairoji Nagar (@Rs 250/day), The site where car Broke down. Mr Sonu Suggested that tommorrow I will get the new Battery from M/S sunder Nagar, Nairoji Nagar, by showing the Guarntee card.
                      I agreed as I have to go there to return the rented Battery in any case.
                      However Today M/S Sunder battery refused to attend to the Battery Problem as he is not Authorised dealer. He suggested on phone no 26292666/777/888 in East of Kailash.
                      The gentle man on this telephone no requested me to visit his place .
                      Than I contacted yiur Helpline no [protected], at 2.20 PM today which was attended by one Mr Ravi . This Gentle man(Mr Ravi) was extremely aggressive and ask me to contact Mr Sonu, who visited on 3/12/08. He says that he can not help, and I should not have contacted this nos.
                      I explained that Mr Sonu is not responding on his mobile and I am again stranded in Nairoji Nagar without the Battetry, and the Rent of the borrowed Battery is Rs 250/ Day. But this guy did not listen the request for help, and started abusing.
                      Kindly explain.
                      1 Why delay in providing the Replacement/Service Battery, of more than 2 days ?
                      2 What action you will take against Abusive Mr Ravi, Executive of Helpline( [protected] ) ?

Rgards
                      Deepak Bansal
                      [protected]/[protected]

Sunil Garg
                        hello,
                        I lost my all papers of the Wagonr Car including Gurantee card of battery s/no.[protected], which was purchased before a year having 48 months warenty. Now, the battery is not working and your agra dealer decleared it dead.
                        As the battery is in gaurantee period and you may search the manufacturing date from the serial no. & request to you having sufficient proof of lost of papers and gurantee card. plz instruct the agra dealer (Bhagwan Talkies, Agra)to issue the fresh battery. Also Inform me as soon as possible.
                        Thanks. Sunil Garg
                        mob: [protected], [protected]

I lost gurantee card of battery s/no.[protected], which was purchased before a year having 36 months warenty. Now, the battery is not working and your dealer decleared it dead.
                        As the battery is in gaurantee period and you may search the manufacturing date from the serial no. & request to you having sufficient proof of lost of papers and gurantee card. plz instruct dealer to issue the fresh battery. Also Inform me as soon as possible.& give the address from where i can exchage the same i am live in Neral Tal. Karjat. Dist. Raigad State Mahatrashra

Thanks. pritam thakkar
                        mobil no. [protected]
                        tavera battery,
                        waraanti card is loss, but i have purchesh bill,
                        battery warranti me hai dealer new battery de nai raha. bhuth zagada karne ke bad battery mil gayi liken waraanti card nai de raha wo.
                        wo khe raha ki waranti card replace battery ko nai milta.
                        my mob no-[protected]
                        i had purchased 160 ah amron battery for our house ups . after one year its found to be working for just 10 min. i lost my warranty card and having the bill. what can i do to get the replacement of battery without having the warranty card. please tell me

Surjeet Singh
                          1. Surjeet Singh Plaintiff purchased Amaron Inverter Battery from Sewak Batteries (Gurudware Shops- Jaidev Park, Rohtak Road, N.D-110026, Ph. No. :[protected], [protected]) on 22nd April 2008, Vide their Bill No. ______________ dated this _____________________ .

2.The product was Duly Warranted that there were Free Replacement of the said Battery if there is any problem or Defect in the Product.

3.The Day I Purchased the Battery it Gives Trouble, there appears to be some technical as well as Manufacturing Defects.The Battery was not giving Proper backup when the Electricity goes. I approached many times personally to Sewak Batteries (M/S. Sewak Batteries & Electrical Services) but in vain.

4.When I Surjeet Singh didn’t get any Positive Response from Sewak Batteries(M/S. Sewak Batteries & Electrical Services) . Then I approached to the Company (Amaron Batteries Company) on 23rd of July 2008 with the request to depute their representative to check their product. The Co. had deputed one person who examined the battery and made a report that it is not working properly.The Engineer who came to my place told me to put some water in the battery and it works fine, so i put water in the battery.But after few days it gave the same problem i made a complaint again the same engineer came and told me that there is some problem with the charging u have to charge ur battery nearby to ur residence amaron dealer, I told him that not our duty so he said thats not my concern, i made a report that ur battery is of out of warranty then he left.Then i go the Sewak Battery from where i purchased this battery, he said that i can do nothing in this matter and he gave me the address of janakpuri Distributor .I went there Mr.Abhiman the owner, i told him the whole story, then he shows the attitude that my engineer make a report that ur battery is out of warranty, I told him to show the report its in which the engineer (manish-[protected])mentioned some stupid reason over there and the main thing is that there is no Signature on the report of mine or any other family member. I made a complaint in the company But there is no response.I m really frustrated and need ur help.

5.The manufacturer knowing well that their product is not working well at all & giving no service to the consumer they are elect ant to replace the battery in spite of our day to day follow up the matter. Which they don’t.
                          they are not responding to our complain
                          I have purchased Amaron Battery on 28.08.2007 i.e one year 3 months before . Now I find the negative terminal of the battery is too narrow to pass current due to removal of coating . I was told at the time of purchase that 18 months guarantee & 18 moths warranty. Now I have to repair the thing in my own cost.
                          I bought Amaron Battery(ATX90) for Rs.1700. The dealer has cheated around rs.300. The is for pulsar 180.

Amaron Batteries — I LOST MY BATTERY WARRANTY CARD

my battery warranty card was lost, and my battery is not working, I have battery number( AAN#FN#[protected] , [protected].) and bill xerox. they ask me for warranty card, than they reples my battery.
                          ok, Tell me now what can i do ? sir i want reply.

mobile no:-[protected]
                          my battery warranty card was lost, and my battery is not working, I have battery number( AAM-PR[protected],[protected].they ask me for warranty card, than they reples my battery.
                          ok, Tell me now what can i do ? sir i want reply.

mobile no:-[protected]

Amaron Battery — Not changing battery in warranty period [Resolved]

Jagannadha Raju
                            My car battery has 48months warranty. But the warranty card is missing. However the battery has manfucturing date...

Mahender Singh
                            Sir
                            I had purchased a amaron battery F1 120 MF from shop No.101, 102, 103, Chandandeep, Jail Road, Gurgaon(Haryana)122002 on 1st oct.07. After six months the battery became unservicable I reported this matter to the battery house because the battery was under warrany period. The battery house immidiatelyresponded and replased the defected battery with the new one inthe month of Feb.08. Again after six months in the month of Sept.08 the replased bty also became defected and when I contacted the bty house they checkedup and declaired the bty unsercicable and refused to replace again because they counted the warranty period of one year from the 1st.oct.07 i.e. 1st delevary whereas the new IInd bty has completed only six months. Kindly advice me shoult I go to Comsumer Court or what do I do or you fixup the warranty periodof a newbty only for six months.
                            Mahender Singh
                            1371, Sector 17-C
                            Gurgaon(Haryana)
                            Mob-[protected]
                            Complaint comments  Add a comment

Amaron Car Battery — Complaint of battery not attended event in 8 days despite within warranty [Resolved]

Yogendra Singh
                              Complaint No. SAT170901A was launched with company on 17 Sep 2008. Problem has not been rectified till date i.e. 25 Sep 2008...

Rakesh
                              I have been purchased the amaron battery, Details are follows:

Sr.No.[protected]
                              AAM-F1-00F11
                              d.o.s.17.04.2007

Now, problem is specific gravity is low & i have checked it,

So, plz.rectify this problem as early as possible.

Communication Address,

Rakesh Kumar S/O Shri Late Nanhey Lal
                              Ramnagar Colony Rd.No.01
                              Izzatnagar, Bareilly(U.P.)
                              MOB.nO.[protected]

Rgrds,
                              Rakesh Satsangi

Now, we have already reminder you([protected]@amararaja.co.in) at least 13, just like a umpteen, so, i have been fully frustation, irritation.
                              I fully agree with you & i am facing the same problem Amaron is the worst service provider, after sales service is really pathetic. It is like i would recommend never ever buy an amaron battery if you one, & face some problem then dispose it off & buy a new some other brand battery rather then logging complaints & getting frustrated over them because there is no one to bother.
                              same complaint amoron batttries amoron vry dust battrey ! company given warranty 24 month but it 's gone 20 months ! they told me pro rata warranty! it s cheated scheme! pls pass this mail to ur friends! to create awareness of this scam! my contact no: [protected]

Y N CHOUDHARY
                                Dear sir
                                I had purchased one battery for my Ambassador car ( Diesel ) on dt- 06.11.2006 from M/S GOPAL MOTORS, WAIDHAN, DISTT:- SIDHI ( MP ) but the battery is not working due one cell dead . The battery got defective with in 18 months but I was on leave for one & half month so I could not informrd in time to dealer & informrd on 09.06.2008. Now the dealer refused to give any assistance to me in this regard .Now I planning to purchase a new battery of some other brand . Please do the needfull in this regard & inform accordingly, I shall be very gratefull to you sir . Your"s
                                Y N CHOUDHARY, NTPC / RIHAND, SONBHADRA ( UP )
                                M- [protected]

Vishan lal manglani
                                  i had purchased Amaron battery (160 AH) on[protected]. well i am already having around 18 batteries of Amaron shield in my family, but till date i have not got any of the service from the dealer as well as company.
                                  i already had words with this company's main office on a toll free number[protected] but contineously talking to them for 3 to 4 times they gave me the local mobile number of Amaron batteries (lucknow office) and i had talked to them[protected], but at last they said that one of my battery will be changed but till date no one has came to change it.
                                  well sir, i am a businessman and i already have computers running retail software on them. being computers connected on the UPS( connected on the same Amaron battery), i have incurred heavy losses due to that and lot of inconvenience.

Here i am furnishing you the following details
                                  COMPLAINT NO: PEN160501C
                                  BATTERY BARCODE NO: 55O[protected] AAM-SH-IN160DO4R

yours truly,
                                  Vishan manglani

venkataramana enterprises — hi

hi i purchased tata inigo dicor in vijayawada andhrapradesh. after two months black smoke coming out and the engine noise i have given that they rectified that and hand over it and again the same proble m and they repaired that and agin it came again they did the same thing and they said this time onwards the problem will not come .but now also the same problem we r loosing our time and traveling expenses to guntur to vijayawada and we r disturbing a lot so please rectify the problem as soon as possible the help line fellows are not responding if not i will go to consumers court
                                  i purchased amaron pro bike rider battery on[protected], which was found working very next day since that day i had visited the dealer for 20 time but i was not replaced. i request all the views to don't purchase the above pls...the company people and dealers are cheating the public by sell such goods.

details :dealer name :

bill No.30, dated.[protected]. D.Ashwin Kumar,
                                  AMARON PRO BIKE RIDER
                                  A1A1 9L0619198,
                                  ABR-PR-12APATX25
                                  i have a same problem no a prefect services by dealer my searial no is 17479baa0206k113519 when i go to offices for inqu. they say we have no extra battery for replacement i buy battery for STANDARD SALES AGENCY, STATE HIGHWAY MEHSANA -2 (GUJARAT) .[protected] office[protected], [protected] he say after some day my battery come is no problme but think he have big shope but no one 1 battery for replacement and if some other friends ask for a new battery for bike they say yes battery is stock @

kalpesh oza
                                  swetumobileservices
                                  Mehsana [protected]

I am a harrased customer from ambala cantt. I purchased a 12 volt battery manufactured by your company from a shop named "Ajanta Battery Service" for my kinetic honda scooty in Nov 2009. there was some manufacturing defect with the battery. I requested the dealer to check the defect and it turned out to be some defect in the battery. i was assured that i would be given a suitable replacement by the company however i was harassed for over a month but the replacement was not given.

when I insisted then I was given a spurious exide battery which is also giving me problem. I don't know what is your company policy towards such dealers. I must put on record that his approach is totally unethical and I have always seen some dissatified customer at his shop.

I suggest you to use your good offices and carry out some surprise checks at your level. lastly I request that my rights as a consumer be looked after and I be given some respite from this unethical and discourteous person.

Lakshay Dhawan
                                  dear sir
                                  my name is vaism i am from gujarat ahmedabad i have duplicate bill but company wants warranty card i don't have worriment card
                                  an my battery is almost have in warranty so plz do something for me.
                                  my mail id is [protected]@gmail.com