Amazon India — Escalation Matrix

There is only one level of escalation in case of customer complaints. Such escalation matrix is simply not possible and fair for customers. Amazon should seriously consider adding at least 2 more layers of escalation including ombudsman kind of level.
Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

Comments

I placed an order on 23rd June 2021 and i paid it through link but delivery boy charged me again while handover the product so I paid 2 times for single product.
Details-
Order ID[protected]
I raised a complaint also for this on 4th July but still it is not been resolved.
Ticket No- [protected]
I am very disappointed, the way I was treated
Request you to pls help and refund my money ASAP
Return PICKUP Fraud Complaint: ORDER #[protected]

Please help.

I am highly pissed off from Amazon's pathetic service.

I have been calling each day from past 10 days. I placed a return request for a 7 step ladder.

I receive return pickup message each day but it is not being collected. On 3 instances, return pickup rep came at the place but didn't pickup the item because it didn't fit in their car. One day, rep didn't collect it because he was on bike and item is really huge. Another day, person came on car, but this didn't fit in their car either.

Escalation team promised a refund week ago but it has not been processed as yet.

Ever since those failed attempts, return pickups are being cancelled by Delhivery company and I receive a text each day that it was cancelled by me. This is clear lie.

I called return pickup rep yesterday when I received cancellation notification. He said "he is fedup himself, he can't pickup the item on bike. Management is not sending truck to pick this item". He accepted that he cancelled it(NOT me).

I have CALL RECORDING OF THE CONVERSATION WITH REP(I will be posting this recording on social media).

YOU and Delhivery company is fraud. They cancel the request and blame it on customer.
Every time I call Amazon CS, they raise fresh return which is not at all sensible because the same thing keeps happening each day.

I WANT FULL REFUND ASAP.
Hi Team,

I have faced a lot of issue while returning one product. I have given the product to the delivery boy but he has not updated that in the system now i am neither getting the refund nor getting the new product. I have called several time to the customer center & sent email 2 times to [protected]@amazon.in . But no reply or help from their end too. Kindly please support me. I am again writing the full story .

I have ordered CASVO Ring Light bearing ORDER #[protected] on 7th May. But the product was fully defective, hence we have initiated replacement.

On 17th May 2.17pm delivery partner came to deliver Runwet Multi Purpose Spray Bottle with Tracking ID:[protected], & the same person has picked the defective product as well . But that worst delivery partner has not updated the return in system . On 18th May the same delivery partner came to deliver replaced product CASVO Ring Light with order id ORDER #[protected].
But he has refused to give me the product & asking for return the previous product .

When I told, " you took the return yesterday ", he was simply denying that . Then I called couple of times to Amazon customer care, they were telling that they are checking the issue.

Chaitanya has raised a ticket D45928919 & assured me that he will come back with the resolution within 5 days, as usual no response from his end. Then 24th May i again called to Amazon customer care & the lady told as it is a fault from delivery partner end she has initiated the refund, I should get the refund within 3 to 4 days & I will also get an email from Amazon end. But again same story no email no call.

Today 31st may, I have again called to amazon customer care, your worst support executive Aditya has misbehaved with me & clearly told that I will not get the return,

I need a clear resolution from Amazon end. I am a prime member, I used to shop more than 50k from AMAZON so i will not become a rich person by doing a fraud of Rs 1200. This is the fault of your delivery partner who has misplaced the product or rather has stolen the product .

Without taking strong disciplinary action against the delivery partner, support center personal is showing attitude to the customer. There is a huge process gap in your return policy. While taking the return delivery partner neither sign nor give any receipt that they have picked the product . Even Amazon doesn't have any process to catch the delivery partner, who is doing this fraud .

Rather, customer is suffering when there is no fault at customer's end.

I have called 6 to 7 times to Amazon for this.

I need a resolution on my complaint at the earliest & I hope you will address my issue along with my refund . Also please take action against the delivery person, who has stolen the product .

I emailed every where no one from Amazon is helping. Why this is happening in case of return . It is really pathetic

Debasmita
Return PICKUP

Please help.

I am highly pissed off from Amazon's pathetic service.

I have been calling each day from past 10 days. I placed a return request for SAMSUNG TAB
I receive return pickup message each day but it is not being collected. On 2nd instances, return pickup rep came at the place but he could not take it and told me that his application is not accepting the pick up due to some issue and went back

Escalation team promised a that will get picked next day but next day as well no one came and cancelled the pick up stating “Customer refused to handover Tab” which is absolutely wrong as no one come for pickup ..

return pickups are being cancelled by delivery boys and I receive a text each day stating “Customer refused to handover Tab”. This is clear lie. No amazon team taking any necessary steps to resolve the issue. I call Amazon CS, they raise fresh return which is not at all sensible because the same thing keeps happening each day

Amazon India