Amazon India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 7, 2023
Complaints 19342

File a complaint to Amazon India

Having problems with Amazon India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Amazon India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Amazon India

Amazon India Website

Amazon India Head Office Address

Q-city, 2nd Floor-Block A & Block B, Survey Number-109,110,111/2, Nanakramguda Village, Serlingamplayy Mandal, Ranga Reddy
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Amazon India Phone Numbers

1965

View more phone numbers

Amazon India reviews & complaints(19342)

I have order a boat ltg 500 apple iphone cable cost rupees 799 on 25 of jan

But i got empty box from amazon

Order no[protected]

Sir/Madam,
    With due respect I am to state that I, SANCHITA PARUI, has ordered a Samsung 9 Kg 5 Star Wi-Fi Inverter Fully Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine with order id[protected] on 04.02.23 by paying Rs 44360.
    The order is scheduled to be delivered on 07.02.23(7:00 am - 3:00 pm).
    Please cancel the order and refund the amount as soon as possible as the item is no longer required.
    Currently the order status is showing as "We are cancelling your item" since 06.02.23(I have tried to cancel it) but still the order has not been canceled yet and no refund has been initiated.
    Please do the needful and cancel the order and initiate the refund at the earliest.

My account no.[protected]
      I had cancelled the product from Amazon the refund amount from Amazon was suppose to come in Canara Bank. As per their confirmation refund was initiated on 7th Jan 7.14pm.
      Still it is not reflecting on my account. The also provided refund reference no.[protected]. I have contacted customer service but no proper response from their hand. Please check and confirm the status.
      Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Service request INSI[protected] Dtd. 30/11/22 is not yet resolved despite many escalations of the complaint. All false promises and no action
        Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Technician came for tv installation and gave us a wire for 750₹ which was of no use and now amazon is fooling us for refund of wrong item from 15 days

Return our money
          Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Purchased a pair of table from Amazon, pasting one of the leg of a table came off after which I contacted Amazon and they denied help and asked me to contact seller directly. In contact with seller from last 4 days and now they are asking me to send the table at my own shipping cost. They are not ready to pick it up. Amazon should take its responsibility as it was fulfilled by them.
            Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Amazon Account got hacked by someone and my Amazon Pay balance of around Rs.4500/- was redeemed by someone else, and I reported it to amazon customer care. But I didn't get a proper response or sufficient answer for this issue. And after 1 week of this issue, my account wasn't able to sign in. when I try to login, it shows "account not found". I lost my money by adding to this amazon pay and I'm currently not even able to login to my account....

Invoice No. SCJF21040 dtd. 02/03/2022.The product isplay went unserviceable and a Service request was made vide Ref. Id. INSI[protected] dated 30/11/202. A service technician came, inspected the TV, ook away the Display unit for Replacemnt . Since then, the Customer care No. [protected] had to be contacted many times: a Complaint was Registered ( No, [protected] dtd. 03/01/2023 . The case was escalted further[protected] dtd.12/01/23 and Re-escalated vide[protected] dtd, 28/01/23 and many status calls in between wherein many false promises were made.The last communication on 28th Jan confirmed that the Defective product will e picked up against a voucher and a replacement will be provided in three or four days. My Complaint is still not resolved.
              Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered the item (ORDER #[protected] on 28 January 2023 and the item (ORDER #[protected] on 3rd February 2023. The first one are under garments for my kid and the second one are some books. In the first case the size is too small for my kids, which has already been delivered and the second case, we have already ordered a set of same books earlier. So we wanted to return both these orders. But the return or cancel order options are not there in the site against these two orders and we tried many time through their customer care number to enquire about that and every time they said we will get back to you within one minute. After that no communication from their side, I hereby lodge a complaint against it and request you to do the needful.

Dear Sir
                  I wish to bring in your kind notice the unethical practices being carried out by Amazon India to sell the old products manufactured Jul 2021 on the name of Republic day sale in Jan 2023. I am amazon Prime member.

Please find the Order ORDER #[protected] dated 17 Jan.

This product is sold by Cocoblue retail. When contacted him, said he has fulfilled amazon compliance.
                  No one is...

Dear Sir / Madam,

On a personal level, I want to come out of Amazon.in prime member ship first due to worst service. Subscribed prime membership on 06-Aug[protected]-9857907. Please cancel my prime subscription immediately and return unutilized amount to my AMAZON PAY BALANCE.

Reason: Return pickup ID[protected]Three times return pickup cancelled by delivery agent without visiting to home to receive return package)

First Time Cancelled - 30th Jan and Second Time Cancelled - 1st February and Third Time Cancelled - 2nd February and Fourth Time Cancelled - 3rd February

I got a chance to see high priority service as mentioned on the below mal by AMAZON CUSTOMER CARE at 7 PM yesterday's thru DELIVERY AGENT BEHAVIOUR.

Tried to reach Amazon Chennai - East Tambaram pickup agent number [protected] several times, but no use.

Issue was not resolved as promised by Amazon Customer Care Representative. Complaint raised on 27th Jan

Thanks - Balaji MN

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thanks - Balaji
                    Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have order from Amazon and I have return my order
                      Amazon refunded my amount to my upi [protected]@ybl which was my original payment mode
                      But money not received yet they provide me refund reference number which is[protected]
                      I have purchased the product on 21 Jan 2023 and refund initiated on 23 Jan 2023

I have visited branch with reference number but they don't help me

Please help me to resolve this problem
                      Refund reference number[protected]
                      Account number:- [protected]
                      IFSC code:_ SBIN0003559
                      Name :- manikant kumar
                      Amount _ ₹189
                      Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hlo sir i have cancel order my order id is[protected] and refund is proceesed on 8 jan rs 999 but still did not get money in my bank account my payment method is upi (sbi bank through phonepe) my refund refernce number is[protected] amazon rs 999 but my bank deny sir please check it and send my refund amount rs 999 thanku sir
                        Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Received a empty package i also contacted delivery boy but he said he cannot do anything and contact amazon customer service. I contacted them and they gave me a deadline of 2nd February and now they are telling me the investigation is done and they cannot do anything about it and they won’t replace or refund. What is this fraud and scam going on here. The seller is corrupt or amazon is corrupt or delivery boy is corrupt I don’t know i just want my money back that’s it man. Such fraud website to loyal customers seriously man. So much fraud.
                          Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered dress which does not fits on me hence I had placed the request for replacement of same product but from 19th dec no one had called to pick the product. Aforesaid I was taking follow up with customer support they are also not able to find out the way to replace that product. I must say Amazon should improve their service to satisfy their customers needs. It’s very shameful for the service industry like Amazon to not being on place to meet their customers expectations.

Dear Amazon please keep your self in customers shoe and see the problem from customers angle. Being a customer we are paying you for that particular product so it’s your responsibility/ job to justify the payment by giving prompt service

Reminder-4

It is a shame that till now my money Rs. 16500/- and 1250/- interest charges have not been refunded. First of all, you refused to give my product without any reason, for which I have been harassed for the last 2 weeks by mail and calling your shoddy and garbage department.

The way you have troubled me, now I have decided that I will not leave your family either. Earlier I was told by your corruption...

Amazon cheated me and the refund amount not credit yet (not trustable site)

Dear Sir, This is to inform you that on dated[protected] I booked a mobile from the Amazon e-commerce website which the amount was 16539/-. In which there was also an exchange phone. Which modal number is “VIVO- Y12S” and IMEI No-[protected] AND [protected] The phone booked by me was supposed to be delivered today[protected] but the courier executive (Mr. Sobit) refused to deliver and he told me that it has been canceled by Amazon...
                              I have ordered 8 computer products from Amazon through bajaj emi . Firstly the processor showed out for delivery then it showed damaged by amazon and it got returned by them. Then next the motherboard showed out for delivery then it also showed damage same thing. So I cancelled all the products. As I cant build the computer without this products. The product which reached first is Antec power supply cost 2400 . I put a return request since...

I ordered realme buds air3 Neo on 24 Jan 2023 and received on 26 Jan. When I opened the package the product is missing from packet. I complaint to Amazon customer care they said they make investigation and give me deadline of 31 Jan and now they refused to give any remedy. As per their policy they will provide us OTP for inspection of product before accepting the order. I also asked for same at delivery time but the delivery boy refused for it. I don't know what to do. Order no is[protected]