Amazon India Customer Care
Amazon India

Amazon India Customer Care

Amazon India

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Q-city, 2nd Floor-Block A & Block B, Survey Number-109,110,111/2, Nanakramguda Village, Serlingamplayy Mandal, Ranga Reddy
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

+91 80 4197 0000  [Bangalore]

Bangalore

2nd Floor, Safina Towers, Opposite J.P. Techno Park, No.3, Ali Asker Road, Bangalore, Karnataka 560052

Tel: +91 80 4197 0000

Chennai

Address: #40,3rd Floor, SP Infocity, MGR Salai, Perungudi, Kandanchavady, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600096

View More Information...

Bad

Amazon India Complaints & Reviews

Plmk Lkop on Jul 2, 2020
Amazon — Onel.ine custo.mer care serv.ice num.ber-912332.6395 fugg

[Jul 02, 2020] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

shweta.1988s on Jul 2, 2020
    My details have been sold/shared to unauthorized party who are calling me for amazon lucky draw repeatdly and they are abusive.
    I have never used my phone number in any other place hence i know that my order via amazaon has caused this issue.
    I am getting calls from below numbers

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unsolicited Phone Calls

shweta.1988s on Jul 2, 2020
      I have placed only one order using amazon so far and my personal details such as phone number, address has been leaked /sold to a fraud company who are calling me repeatedly for amazon lucky draw.
      They are also abusive.
      The number from which i am getting repeated calls are

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unsolicited Phone Calls

Amazon India — Refund money didn't credit

Reshmi Ree Here on Jul 2, 2020
        On 27 th june i purchased and cancelled the same product of rs 854/-. Which i paid through my debit card.. Still this money...
        Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Cosmetics

dlsggs on Jul 1, 2020
        What is charge on my credit card [protected] dated 6/16/2020 for 12.99. Pls advise

[Jul 01, 2020] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

Amazon — regarding refund from amazon

Chiikku on Jul 1, 2020
          I ordered lakme absolute eyeshadow pink paradise from amazon on 20th june 2020. Then i cancelled my order on 21st june 2020....

Amazon India — Electric flea comb for dog nd cats

Navaneeth Ravi on Jul 1, 2020
          Hi everyone i ordered electric flea comb for my pet on amazon.in i hav made a payment online only but the product was nt delivered...

Pooja Sugam on Jun 30, 2020
          I had ordered a tripod (799/-) and later i cancelled. I got a email from amazon as "refund from amazon has done" but i haven't received a single rupee untill now.

i have got email that refund has been done by amazon but no money has come to my bank account

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

harrislc on Jun 30, 2020
            This is the 2nd month there has been a 12.99 charge on my credit card. Amazon prime*my80l1zt1- on 05/30-transaction ref# 5543286h75sm99nzj

[Jun 30, 2020] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

Amazon India — Hp laptop charger adapter

bnr1234 on Jun 30, 2020
              I have purchased A product from amazon India In the month of may just during the lockdown .
              After checking the product...
              Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Computers & Accessories

lekha31 on Jun 30, 2020
              I bought an air cooler from amazon india. And unfortunately the item turned to be defective.
              When the product was ordered, it was promised to do 100% replacement or return if the item turns defective. And now there is something that the seller is asking to do self return, which i cannot do it as my parents are old and they cannot do the courier. I am way farther from them.
              And i want amazon to respond to my question. If this item was supposed to be made self return, then why does the product show 100% guaranteed return by amazon in case the item needs replacement or defective.
              I dont mind if amazon is ever going to

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Praveen Edward on Jun 30, 2020
                Dear,

we requested for 7.5 KG but we received 6.5 kg washing machine.

we enclosed job sheet from whirlpool.

worst customer service support

Wrong machine send by amazon

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Washing Machines

Amazon India — Delayed in my refund

Prateek Kadam on Jun 30, 2020
                  I have purchase a product from amazon india in the month of march.. Just before the lockdown happens. After checking the product...

Gabon on Jun 30, 2020
                  I have ordered oppo a1k (Black, 2gb ram, 32gb storage) on dated 26th june, and as per tracking by amazone website it is showing 30th june.

But now, it is showing returned in status. They are not taking the serous ness of customer time.

Now they ar asking to back refund after 1 week.
                  It is not acceprble at all.

I refused all amazone service i never ever except this much careless.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Amazon India — air conditioner on 15th june but not yet shipped

Akhil125 on Jun 30, 2020
                    I have purchase a air conditioner on 15th june from amazon.in but till now it is not yet shipped. Tried contacting amazon...

RAMESH BEZAWADA on Jun 30, 2020
                    Sir my order not delivered amount already paid march month till now i have not received.

Face masks

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Health & Beauty

[email protected] on Jun 29, 2020
                      My amzon ref num1x5l55s5d5d5ds5s5cxsdd my debit card num-[protected] exp date -23/25 cvv-121 but ac-[protected] ifsc-280070

[Jun 29, 2020] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

Khem Raj Meena on Jun 29, 2020
                        I have received a smartphone from amazon india online on 29 june 2020. I found that the colour of mobile phobe is not as expected so i contact the company and offer the return /refund the mobile phone but company person told to me that our company have not any return /refund policy.
                        But when i ordered it there was also an option of refund.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Amazon India — cyber theft

Virago on Jun 29, 2020
                          Got a call from number ([protected]) on 19 june 2020 at around 1:30 pm from a person telling me that he is calling from amazon.in...
                          Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Online Shopping

Amazon India — escalated grievance - dishonestly updated status as delivered without even calling or delivering

AviICCF on Jun 29, 2020
                          This is to escalate my complaints made on 27th and 29th june with regards to delivery of 2 items scheduled to be delivered...

Recently Discussed

(2 minutes ago)
                          Nestaway Technologies
                          misleading information leading to stress
                          (9 minutes ago)
                          Nova Tech Enterprises, 42/d, Shivaji Estate, Station Road, Maliwada, Ahmednagar Maharashtra, 414001
                          on line data entry fraud and cheating of money done by nova tech enterprises for form filling job in the name of freelancing
                          (11 minutes ago)
                          Flipkart
                          blocked my flipkart plus account
                          (31 minutes ago)
                          Myc
                          Continue calling and legal notice and fraud company
                          (47 minutes ago)
                          Stark Seven Industries Llc
                          fraud company running by fake consultant