Amazon India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 14, 2022

File a complaint to Amazon India

Having problems with Amazon India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Amazon India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Amazon India

Amazon India Website

Amazon India Head Office Address

Q-city, 2nd Floor-Block A & Block B, Survey Number-109,110,111/2, Nanakramguda Village, Serlingamplayy Mandal, Ranga Reddy
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Amazon India Phone Numbers

1928

View more phone numbers

Amazon India reviews & complaints(18667)

I Had Ordered MuscleTech Nitrotech Whey Protein Powder, Order No:[protected]. Ordered Date:30th July, 2022.
Item Received Date:05th August, 2022.
Item Return Intiated Date:06th August, 2022. 1st Item Pickup Date: 08th August, 2022. Without Calling Or Informing Me They Are Cancelled Pickup Request, So Me Called The Amazon CC They Again Intiated Pickup Request (2nd Time) 14th August, 2022 Again They Cancaled Item Pickup Request Without Calling Me. Again Me Called To Amzon India CC. Theis CC Team Not Have Any Knowledge and They Not Have Any Update About Pickup Agents Details. Only CC Person Says We Will Again Initiated Pickup Request. Ans Amazon India CC Person Giving Fake Update and Promises. Worst and Very Poor Support From Amzon CC Team.
Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered an item and its not delivered to me and returned to seller and i have been promised by your customer care executive that your full refund is issued and you will receive the amount in your bank in 3-5 days and in amazon pay balance within 2-4 hours and 48 hours passed but i still didn't recd the amazon pay balance refund i have tried so many times to reach u but no one is helping me kindly look into this matter.br...
    +1 videos
    I have placed an order for water purifier on 23rd july . But received different purifier than i ordered . Customer care execute asked three days time for the investigation and on August 1st said that was the fault from seller and assured a replacement in 3 days . Waited till August 8th ( 8 days ) and use to get out for delivery messages daily but never recived replacement product .Then the customer executive said go for a refund we will arrange...

I have placed an order on Cred which has been shipped through Amazon Transport Service.

The order marked as delivered but it was not delivered to me nor any person at my home.

When I contacted ATS they simply reply that it was delivered and check with neighbour. I have asked all neighbour but it was never delivered by ATS.

When I asked for delivery of proof, ATS denied to provide...

I have ordered LD LUCIDO decore food grade set of 6 piece which is deliver on 28 July bt I open it 14 Aug due to physical illness bt when I open pack I notice that pack is different from orderd so I request Amazon plz replace it and send me right order
    Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My order of Airtel 4g hotspot battry, ( Order no.[protected], Delivery person not came at delivery address to deliver the package and returned my package stating OTP not avelable ( As per procedure delivery person should come at delivery location in person and deliver the package after confirming OTP ) How come delivery person returned my package without coming at delivery location stating OTP not avelable ...Pl do look in to the...

I have purchased electronic product costing Rs 6000. The product name is Portronis DASH 40W Bluetooth karoake speaker.
      I recd the product on 6-8-2022 and on 8-8-2022, I have booked the complaint to return and refund as it is not working.
      Since then I have launched three complaints but neither my product is pickup nor I have received refund.
      Everytime, the complaint is cancelled without visiting my home or calling me.
      This harrassment has created negativity and affected my office work.
      Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have noticed an unauthorized debit @Rs, .818.93 from my PNB account on dated[protected] with a reference no-
        ACH RTN-CTRAZORPAY, dated[protected]. Pl. refund the unauthorized debited amount in my PNB account .
        RajivChauhan
        Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bought a headset for my iPhone sold by Appario Retail Private Ltd. Didn't open it when I received it as I was busy. Opened after a week and was shocked to see that not even able to pair it to my iPhone and no options to return it.
          I need it to be returned or replaced. else will abandon amazon for ever.

Sir
            I have purchased a nokia Mobile phone. on 30/07/2022 (model 150 cyan ). After one week the returned date is over the charger is not working properly.

I purchased a mobile set details Redmi note 10 pro

Building No. 5, BGR Warehousing Complex,
              Near Shiv Sagar Hotel, Village Vahuli, Bhiwandi,
              Thane
              BHIWANDI,...
              Please refer to the above order which was scheduled to be delivered on 11.08.2022 by 9 PM

As we are pre-occupaied on the evening I called up Amazon customer Service and briefed Madam Jhyoti that after 6PM we will not be able to take the delivery and reschedule the same on 12.08.2022.
              She assured that the delivery will be made within 6.00 pm on 11.08.2022 and will call me before 5.00 PM for deliver confirmation.
              However,...

SIR
              Mera Nam Sudipto Baidya, Indian Bank ke Ac Se amazon ki madhyam College Admition fee dia tha Fee rs 1800, mera Ac se paisha Kat lia leking Admition fee Resive Nehi huaa fild ho gia, Mera Paisa Refund nahi aia he, TRANSACTION ID :- HDFE498B3ECD11149FC9F1AE38CC06E3199
              BANK REFERENCE ID[protected],
              Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

8 days ago, I received this order #[protected] with product Zotac Magnus ONE ECM53060C Mini PC which I found out both CPU & GPU missing and inside product box was unsealed. I was shocked as the product amount is high around 60k. Then I immediately contacted customer support, they replied that they will investigate and the investigation team will contact me. After 2 days they said that they have investigated and my product will be...

I ordered JBL blue tooth speaker, I paid money rs 1399 on Amazon side, but I didn't not received product

Kindly do the needful
                Mahendra Singh
                Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Damaged product (Zebronics smart watch)deliver, when asked for replacement they send new product but at door step they denied to replace due to rate change.
                  Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Have purchased IQOO neo6 on 10 aug 2022 having order id[protected] with offer of old phone exchange and for your kind information seller name is darshita etel . I was browsing amazon for another order but found that my current order has been cancelled by mentioning the reason that exchange device verification is failed, the comic part is no delivery agent even called me or messaged me so how they did verified my exchange device.. They lied and cancelled my order . Such scams are happening in Amazon india and they are torturing people.
                    Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Consumer Said he was bought an smart Phone from amozon but when order come to consumer door he found the box was empty kindly please resolve problem.

Consumer Name: Vishal Patel, Zora faliyu, Roswad, Sub.Dist. Mandavi, Dist. Surat.-394170

Mobile phone details: iQOO vivo Z5 5G (Mystic Space, 8GM RAM, 128GB)
                      B07WJV5KPL (IQOZ5-MSPC-8+128GB)
                      HSN: 851712 Total Rs. 18, 990/- (Rupees Eighteen Thousand Nine Hundred and Ninety Full) paid but not yet received the product
                      Invoice No.: BOM5-209002,
                      Invoice Details: MH –BOM5-[protected]-2223
                      Invoice Date: 24.07.2022
                      Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ORDERED A LAPTOP BAG ON[protected] FROM MY COMPANY ACCOUNT. AS QUATILTY ISSUE, I raised a return request that has to be picked up on 1 august 2022. but its more than 12 days, not get any call or msg for the same. i also request in customer care on 9 august 2022 they assured me that it will be picked up with in 48 hours. and still not done.

now today i called 10 times to amazon customer care center, now they are saying that...
                        Dear sir
                        I ordered the below item from amazon but we have not received it and its status is showing delivery done.

Order ID[protected]

This is a computer generated document

Ambrane Unbreakable 3A Fast Charging Braided Type C Cable -1.5 Meter (RCT15 (A), Black) Supports QC 2.0/3.0 Charging

B098N56PVG...