Amazon India
Amazon India

Amazon India Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Q-city, 2nd Floor-Block A & Block B, Survey Number-109,110,111/2, Nanakramguda Village, Serlingamplayy Mandal, Ranga Reddy
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

+91 80 4197 0000  [Bangalore]

Bangalore

2nd Floor, Safina Towers, Opposite J.P. Techno Park, No.3, Ali Asker Road, Bangalore, Karnataka 560052

Tel: +91 80 4197 0000

Chennai

Address: #40,3rd Floor, SP Infocity, MGR Salai, Perungudi, Kandanchavady, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600096

View More Information...

Bad

Amazon India related photos (10430)

Amazon India Complaints & Reviews

Jan 28, 2021
Bengaluru, Karnataka
I have ordered Olive Pomace oil 4days back. Without my intimation Amazon cancelled the product now. When I spoke to Amazon agent giving weired answers. Such a big company how you can cancel please don't do such cheap tricks please

[Jan 28, 2021] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Auroville, Tamil Nadu
    There is a serious misinterpretation of what I mentioned in d complaint.ive got no delusions which u r worried about if that s what dis is about.negative .I don't even have d delusions which u believe in from some random things I guess.i wonder i[censored], ll r for real.for d sake of heaven I've still got no proper clue what Amazon wants from me.u pull all info at me like d opening scene of amarendra baahubali in bb1.the mind gets stuck.i still don't get who's dat insane creature who has given all wrong info about me and u make movies like stuff and dump it on us.seriously what andhh viswas u live into.u don't even care to cross check if d sources r true.u just take chances and dumped all nonsense till a month before on us.just bcoz a thousand believe in a lie doesn't make it true.it proved in case of anger &lv .what stops u to cross check mates.

[Jan 27, 2021] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

K
      Jan 27, 2021
      My refund not debit in my account
      There was a failed
      Please check my problem
      Reference number-003745
      Date 07/04/21

Delhi, Delhi
        I booked 2 trips through Cleartrip (Amazon Flights) and due to COVID had to cancel them. Airline GO Air has already issued...

Y

TOTAL 0.00 ORDER #[protected]
            Cancelled...

L
            Sivagiri, Tamil Nadu
            It's been several days... AMAZON initiated the refund.. but I still didn't get the refund in my bank account (INDIAN BANK)

[Jan 26, 2021] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

P
              Vinukonda, Andhra Pradesh
              I have been debited an amount for which I haven't done any transaction by Amazon.
              M-AMAZON SELLER SERVIC, P:01, 0000650.

I came to know this is done when we have a seller account, which I don't. How do I get a refund?

Kolkata, West Bengal
                My name is Syed Monirul Islam and i had ordered a product of Rs. 3499.00 ( noise colorfit pro 2 smart watch) in amazon 10...
                Jan 26, 2021
                Sir Mana amozon sa ak itam order kya tha but cancel kar daya gya hai to uka refund ni Mila order id ha[protected] ha...
                Jan 26, 2021
                My name is Shubhangi and I had ordered (Exporthub piece polyester blend) of RS 339 in Amazon on (14-jan-2021) and after (19-jan-2021)...
                Pali, Rajasthan
                Customer service person 'Shaeed' didn't resolve issue, wasted 25mins, then ended chat by telling he's initiating a credit...
                Jan 25, 2021
                Hyderabad, Telangana
                I had ordered a mobile in the sale on 20th January 2021. I was told it was a 1 day delivery. As they promised, they didn't...

V
                Jan 25, 2021
                Hisar, Haryana
                Amazon India was initiated my refund on 26 Dec 2020 of amount Rs5299.
                But still my refund is not credited.
                They gave me the refund reference number - 30005403620354143592318.
                Please help me with it.
                Problem with the refund
                Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 27, 2021
                My complaint is not resolved.

[Jan 25, 2021] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jan 24, 2021
                  I ordered an Samsung Galaxy M31 on 29 September and get delivered on 30 September When I get it I opened it in the front of...
                  Jan 24, 2021
                  I have booked an mobile Samsung Galaxy M31 on 29 september 2020 and received it on 30 september 2020 and instead of Samsung...
                  H
                  Jan 24, 2021
                  I have ordered Elgi Ultra Grind+ Gold Table Top Wet Grinder, 2L (White/ Purple) vide order ID[protected] to pincode...

Pune, Maharashtra
                  I purchase the dell laptop battery from Amazon India. After getting the delivery it is found that Battery is not compatible to my laptop.so i request to amazon india regarding the return the battery, But they denied.
                  Please help me regarding this issue
                  Aniruddha

[Jan 24, 2021] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I
                    Raxaul, Bihar
                    I'm Indrajeet Kumar

Order[protected]

Amazon refund 403 rupees in my bank account on 13 January 2021 ( OR AFTER 13 JANUARY), but amount is not showing in my account.
                    Amazon told me, they send money to my account and they also provide me a Reference Number[protected].
                    I also contact to bank and bank costumer service but they don't solve this problem and ask to contact amazon service.

Please look into this matter