[Resolved] Ambank Group — [ambank vehicle insurance] maa mbf spp1maaacbcr

Malaysia
 AshleyAng on May 17, 2019
To whom it may concern,

I was offered this vehicle insurance through a telemarketing phone call about a week ago. I was told that i am able to cancel this insurance anytime i wished.

I just recently got deducted rm28 from my credit card due to this policy. However, i would like to cancel it and i directly contacted ambank customer service which they then directed me to the insurance company itself.

However, when i called to cancel they mentioned that my vehicle is not registered under their insurance policy and mentioned that there isn't any information regarding my vehicle so i'm unable to cancel.

The issue is if i'm being deducted how is it possible my vehicle is not registered in their system.

I would like to request the ambank credit department to stop payment and cancel this insurance for me since i'm told that my vehicle is not registered but i'm still being deducted.

Kindly take action on my complaint soonest possible.
Thank you.

Ang. 17/5/2019
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 21, 2019

[May 17, 2019] AmBank Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
AmBank Group Customer Care's response, May 21, 2019
Dear Ashley

We would appreciate if you can write to us at [email protected]

In your email to us, please provide your NRIC number and contact number for our reference.

Jeannie

[email protected]
For AmBank (M) Berhad / AmBank Islamic Berhad

Level 48, Menara AmBank, No. 8, Jalan Yap Kwan Seng, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - 50450
    Ambank Group - [ambank vehicle insurance] maa mbf spp1maaacbcr