[Resolved]  Ample Technologies — Imagine online store service

I placed a prepaid order for an ipad air 3 alongwith an apple pencil on imagine online store (https://imagineonline.store) on 15.8.2020, following which i received a confirmation mail. I now want to cancel the order. However, I am unable to contact them at the number ([protected]) provided in the site. I also mailed them several times, however of no use. They also didnt bother to follow up with me. Their pathetic customer service and inability to reach them makes me feel as if i have been cheated. Since, this is a prepaid order, I am even more concerned about it.
Please help me out.
Imagine online store service
Aug 21, 2020
The company refunded me today (20.8.2020). After the complaint had been made on 16.8.2020, the customer care executive called me on 17.8.2020 to enquire about my issue and cancellation. Also received a mail from Ample technologies confirming the same. Refund procedure took 3 days . However, I would also like to clarify the misunderstanding on my part about the customer care support. Due to consecutive holidays, i wasnt able to get through them. The service was not pathetic actually. On the contrary, they were quite helpful and responsive. A little bit of patience required though. Thank you.
Aug 16, 2020

Ample Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Aug 17, 2020
Ample Technologies Customer Care's response
Dear Sushmita,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused.
As discussed cancellation request has been processed. Refund should be credited in your account with in 3 to 4 working days depending on the bank.

For further queries you can write to us at [protected]@imagineonline.store.

Best Regards,
Team Imagine
Aug 21, 2020
Updated by Sushmita Tudu
Thank you. I have received the refund.

Ample Technologies