[Resolved]  Angel Broking — about brokerage charges

I am writing to request refund of brokerage amount which was approximately rs.13, 350/- deducted from my demat account, client code r97175 in the name of rajkiran s madavi.
On dated 25th april 2019 & 26th april 2019 i traded on nifty option and brokerage charged on my trading is rs.45/- per lot. Angel broking reduces/upgrade their brokerage charges plan i. E. Rs.15/-, rs.30/- per order from dated 1st april 2019, but you didn't informed me about new brokerage plan changes and you charged with old brokerage as per rs.45/- lot on my said trading. So more brokerage deducted from my account. As i am an existing old customer of your firm so it's your duty, you have to inform me about change of brokerage plan via e-mail or phone call but you did not. At the same time you also didn't upgrade my brokerage plan by your own. That's why i am not aware about new plan, its totally your fault but loss bear by me.
I had loss of approximately rs.13, 350/- because of rs.45/- per lot brokerage charges. I am really disappointed with this. So please return my fund approximately rs.13, 350/-.
Thanking you.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 3, 2019

[Apr 27, 2019] Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Angel Broking Customer Care's response May 02, 2019 Hi Rajkiran,
Greetings!
Our team has responded to you on mail, write to us back on the mail in case you have any query.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Client code s230976 request for change of brokerage to the rs25 pertrade not complied with sofar i am not trading till it is done poor RM allotted who does not respond act immediately or i am changing broker

Angel Broking
    Angel Broking Phone
    Angel Broking Address
    G-1, Ackruti Trade Center, Road No -7, MIDC, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093