Angel Broking
Angel Broking Ltd.

Angel Broking Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
G-1, Ackruti Trade Center, Road No -7, MIDC, Andheri (E)
Mumbai City District

Good

Angel Broking related photos (120)

Angel Broking Complaints & Reviews

When i try to login it always says user suspended

[Apr 11, 2021] Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

I have opened my new trading account in Angel Broking App on 07.04.2021. And I have added 20k amount of fund in this account....
    I am shailendra nagar my register no. Is [protected]. My client id is s144686. This guys are so irresponsible with...

Hi sir, my dad hav an ANGEL BROKING Account, for which we've forgotten the USER ID and PASSWORD.
    Plzz help me through this

[Apr 01, 2021] Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Client id.B123449
      Mo.[protected]
      Name-Bhemjibhai ambabhai parmar
      [protected]@gmail.com
      Unable to withdraw my voucher

[Mar 30, 2021] Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Updated by Bhemji A Parmar Mar 30, 2021 Client id.B123449
      Mo.[protected]
      Name-Bhemjibhai ambabhai parmar
      [protected]@gmail.com

My user id is P268689

After opening of account, one of angel broking agent call me and told that “ i am appointed...
        My user id is P268689

Its been 2 days i am suppose to withdraw the amount but the balance showing in negative digit. I need the money urgently i don't know why they are doing this Also they are not responding to my call
        Showing my balance in negative
        Showing my balance in negative

[Mar 11, 2021] Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments

I have two accounts in personal and other HUF, they have inactivated my both accounts and i am unable to trade, following up since last 70days but no one is reply. Have all emails and call recording.

[Mar 09, 2021] Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments

Hello I wish to file a case against Angel broking for cheating customers in the name of auto square off. I have incurred a...

Hi .
            4days before only I have started trading account with angel broking.on monday I have added my fund on it and I tride to invest money at that time the app showed some error I gave complient to them they don't even have any proper reply.on next day I tried to open my account but it showing user is blocked for trading from that time I used to call these people more than 10 time and I also send email no one giving proper reply.here I am loosing my money and the pathetic part is these people are telling I don't even have a valid account id .I have all the proof and I also snd if to them but no response from there side please don't go for this angel broking app

[Mar 04, 2021] Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Complaint comments

My client code is G11658/ My account was suspended...I don't know what is the reason.. please resolve it

[Mar 02, 2021] Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments

My user ID is VIPW1028 in Angel Broking. I have buy 7 Abbott Shares which is showing in my portfolio but only 6 share is showing in securities account. Why is it so?

[Mar 01, 2021] Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Complaint comments

I am a senior citizen, resident of Bangalore. I am unable to login to my Angel Broking trading account since 9.15 am this morning[protected]. It shows that user id is invalid, even though same user ID and password is being used without and issues previously. It is extremely crucial to login today, as I need to sell some of my shares today. I checked with few of my friends and they are facing the same issue with login. Please bring up the system immediately, as it can have irreversible consequences on finances.

Complaint comments

I am siddharth Sehgal my angel broking client id is client S592885 . I sent request for withdrawal of certain amount from my account . They promised to credit to my bank account by evening of 26 Feb 2021 after delay of 12 hours. But even now tgey gave not credited money. It has been more than 1 day since request.

[Feb 27, 2021] Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ID- M237991--Loss recovery request due to system error
                      J
                      Mahendar P
                      Feb 25, 2021
                      Dear sir
                      My...

Yesterday 25th Feb 2021 banknifty which purchased intraday are not squareoff or closed when my funds...

I was tricked to subscribe for angel platinum advisory. The agent said that money won't be deducted and when it got deducted he said I can cancel my subscription get refund after three months. Now the agent is not receiving my call. I want my platinum service to be canceled and refund of the same amount i.e. INR 5000 in my trading account as soon as possible.
                      Client ID- S482985

[Feb 26, 2021] Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Complaint comments

My user ID is S596669. I made my angel broking account just recently and it was suspended without any prior notice. I called them numerous times but got no response. I emailed them but got no reply. Please help me resolve my issue. I have funds added and I'm unable to withdraw them.

[Feb 25, 2021] Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.