Angel Broking Complaints & Reviews

2.9
Last updated Jul 6, 2022

File a complaint to Angel Broking

Having problems with Angel Broking?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Angel Broking customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Angel Broking

Angel Broking Website

Angel Broking Head Office Address

G-1, Ackruti Trade Center, Road No -7, MIDC, Andheri (E)
Mumbai City District

Angel Broking Phone Numbers

Toll free
1860 500 5006

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Angel Broking reviews & complaints(1060)

Hello my id is V136777 please unsubscribe from Angel broking platinum service. And refund my 5000 rs immediately. Representative give me a wrong and fake information during subscription call. And it is shocking that the angel broking is leading platform doing such things, so my request to cancel my platinum service immediately with refund registration amount....

I am close By mistake my angelone account .[protected]. and mail to [protected]@angelbroking.com. but angelone custmer support say you cant open account before 3month same name. you open account brother, sister and wife name, if you require same name account than you open after 3month. i cant understand whats the problem same name account open before 3month. . if this is sebi rules? than its ok please give me proper details about this. and open my account angel one if posible.

thank you!
Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, my account has been suspended without prior notice. Account id Baia1072. Kindly re-activate the account as soon as possible. Actually this should not be suspended as i have active ipo shares in it. I am not able to access the same. The account was suspended on 11-mar-2020. This is critical as there are active ipo shares which are allocated in this account. There was no response from the broker even after calling multiple times.
    br...

They have levied incorrect penalties due to margin calculation errors on their end. They have corrected the margin calculation errors but have not refunded the Penalty amount.

These happened in May and June.

I have raised issues on their portal but there is no response or resolution.

Sharing the ticket ids on their internal portal:
    02729485, 02728950, 02486202, 02729375, 02729214

Dear Team,

Kindly check why DP Balance is showing 0 hence i am unable to process for buy back offer.

kindly send a new link with proper DP Balance.

I don't get credit for Gail 1 share buy back of 190/- in my bank account but 190/- is debited in my trading ledger, please check....

I don't trade in bundled voucher, then how can this trade activated and how can you deducted my money from my account ? Please refund my money, i need it the most.
      Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Greetings. My name is Sudha Bagri . My customer id is S993815. I had requested to withdraw fund in my union bank account through net banking . Which is showing successful debit in my AngelOne account as approved. But this money is not credited in my account yet. I am in dire need of money Please help me....
        My client id is B130030. Today date 29/06/2022 i have not done any positions. Or i have not done any trade in options or intraday. But the account shows that the 676737.45. allocation/withdrawal amount used margins my account fund goes in minuses. But in applications or account there is not showing any positions or trade....

I was taught a hard Lesson of my life by this company. It was a terrible experience for me, but thankfully I got help from TrAD erstE cHrEc OvEry. CoM in getting my funds from them
        Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi I'm facing payout issues since January, payouts were releasing partially some times it is showing pending in my withdrawals..
          Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had bought 43 shares on2 June 2022 but have been complaining everyday since 4 June that shares is not shown up on my portfolio but no one is able to solve the problem . They keep giving me timelines and no revert back on the same . I call almost everyday and talk to new customer care employee and explain them the same everyday. I mailed the same but no revert...

Dear All

I have submitted online documents for dekat trading account but after a moth passed still you are failed to not only open my account but also fails to give proper response to resolve my complaint viz... 02753336 and 02766658...If you are not able to respond within time then I will knock the door of supremacy.
            Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Angel Broking — My id (S1472770) Refund my ledger amount deactivate join platinum angel and refund my amount

Angel Broking Customer Care

Angel Broking Phone
              +[protected]
              +++++[protected]

Angel Broking Website
              www.angelbroking.com

Angel Broking Address
              G-1, Ackruti Trade Center, Road No -7, MIDC, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India – 400093br...
              My user id is S1472770

After opening of account, one of angel broking agent call me and told that “ i am appointed your relationship manager from angel broking and your account mapped with me”. After introduction talk he insisted me to join angel platinum service. I refused to join it in first instance but he told me that i am sending a mail link to you and you just opened the mail link and fill the questionnaire. That...

Sir, my Client id - S1535087
              Email - [protected]@gmail.com
              i have given reference of my 3 friends who open demat & trading account in your firm in May 2022 they trade full fledge in angel broking your representative Shubham came for opening account behalf of angel broking but yet not received any reward of Rs500 Amazon voucher for the 1st successful trade done by my freinds from your side
              my friend name is 1.Ayush 2.Anuj 3.Manoj above mention friends reward not received so do needful.
              Thnks.
              Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I clicked on a link i was provided for a person claiming to be a client relationship officer at angel one, and because he had so many accurate information about my angel one account and my funds added into my account and the funds i invested and the loss and profit i gained, all the information was real so i thought it was genuine i did a mistake opening the mail and then i got a message that i have enrolled in the platinum membership and...
                My client ID with Angel Broking - M812169
                My registered email ID - [protected]@gmail.com
                My registered mobile number - [protected]

I recently opened my Demat account with Angel Broking (aka Angel One).

In the mobile app, under Rewards and Offers section there are two offers as below:

1. Add your 1st fund - Win a scratch card up to 10k
                2. Place your 1st trade - Win a scratch...
                I had submitted my application on 27th may 2022 for demat account opening, it's been 10 days now, and still I didn't got any login details.

the worst thing is there is there is no way to reach the customer service, no use of writing to [protected]@angelbroking.com, you will get only template reply,

I don't see any number to reach out angel broking only existing users can call....

Dear Sir
                I am Ramesh Babu my Id-MDDH6488
                In your website you have mentioned minimum brokerage charges Rs 20/- per trade or less than that.
                I have invested Rs 50000/- after trading two days you claimed Rs 53000/-as brokarage charges. Why you have taken so much brokerage charges .I have also not selected any brokerage charges scheme by default you have to consider minimum brokerage charges.i am having account in kotaksecurities and upstox also but they by default activated minimum brokerage charges. So please check in this matter and do needful

Dear Sir
                  I have raised complaint against brokerage charges but till now no response