Angel Broking Customer Care
Angel Broking Ltd.

Angel Broking Customer Care

Angel Broking Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
G-1, Ackruti Trade Center, Road No -7, MIDC, Andheri (E)
Mumbai City District

Good

Angel Broking related photos (4)

Angel Broking Complaints & Reviews

Vikas19801701 on May 31, 2020
V116243 angel broking customer executive manipulated me for the submission for angel platinum she asked me to complete my accout details i blindly trusted on her and she had submission for angel platinum to me and my 5000 rs debited. I dont want angel platinum kindly plz refund my 5000 rs. And cancel angel platinum. Still i didnt used this service for a single day and dont want to use. Maybe in future il buy this but currently i can afford
Showing my Complaint resolved but still i didnt got my money back
Angel Broking Customer Care's response, 6 hours 46 minutes ago
Keen to resolve your issue/ query within our best effort. Due to recent events, most of our support staff is working from home and we request to email us at [email protected] and our concern team will reply to you at the earliest.

sravsvenky on May 27, 2020
    I have accidentally enrolled for platinum membership on 27 may. 2020. I am a beginner in the share market and i have no idea about trading account or demet account. I was learning to run my account and accidentally took a platinum membership. Or i did not know that platinum membership would be charged from my trading account. Please deactivate my platinum membership and refund my money please. My client id is a218864

vijayant29 on May 26, 2020

This is vijayant kumar maharaj (Angel broking account number - v59583) was holding infosys ltd (110 shares) which i have recently sold out. However, i was going through my statement from last 2 years i am not receiving cash dividend from company. Details are below:

Ex date - 23rd oct 2019 interim dividend 8 rs / share - (110*8= 880)
      Ex date - 13th june 2019 final dividend 10.50 rs / share - (110*10.50= 1155)
      Ex date - 24th jan 2019 special dividend 4 rs / share - (110*4= 440)
      Ex date 25th oct 2018 interim dividend 7 rs / share - (110*7= 770)
      Ex date 14th june 2018 special dividend 5 rs / share - (110*5= 550)
      Ex date 14th june 2018 final dividend 10.25 rs / share - (110*10.25= 1127.50)

Total amount is pending from your side is 4922.50 yet to be received in my account.

Kindly let me know why have i not received my dividends so far as well as by what date i will be receiving it???

Vijayant

vijayant29 on May 26, 2020
        Hi team,

I have bought 135 shares of bajaj finance @ 1877 avg price, after adding brokerage and taxes my average price is coming 1882 / share. However, in my portfolio, bajaj finance avg price is showing even more higher 1888.24 and my investment value is showing 254913 (Rs 1745) difference. However my actual investment value is 254080 around and avg buy price should be 1882 with brokerage and taxes.

Therefore, it is showing difference in day gain/day loss also.

Kindly make the correction on urgent basis.

Pls help me resolving this issue on high priority.

Vijayant

Angel Broking — Platinum wealth service

Trader Krishanu on May 25, 2020
          On saturday i recieved call from one representive he forced me to enroll the angel broking platinum service for 5000 inr....
          Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Business & Finances

shubhisoo on May 23, 2020
          Angel broking is not giving me any assistance regarding closure of my account. As on 23may 2020. My account has no pending balance. They are misleading me. They just want us to open account for that they can call 1000 times a day. Worst service i'll never recommend this broker to anyone. Please help me.

Arvind Singh Kaintura on May 16, 2020
            Hi my demat account in angel broking my client Is is A180097. Angel broking used my account in future and option without my knowledge they trading in future and option in March and April month by which my account is in negative 24000 rupees. Please take necessary action. Or I will go to take legal action.

Eaglight Almas on May 15, 2020
              Angel broking don't give settlement amount after doing margin trade it's very warst for service provider from 10 days till now I dint get my amount

Kishsor Kumar on May 14, 2020
                He has told me that I will teach you about share market and graph reading. They are not calling me single day also. Deactivate my platinum service and refund my money.
                My client I'd k122569
                Yes same case also happened with me. are they fraud?

Pareshkumar Raichura on May 13, 2020
                  Name: Paresh J Raichura
                  PAN no. AIJPR4500M
                  Mb no.[protected]
                  Dob: 07/06/1984

I forgot my user id nd Pswrd
                  Plz help me

Angel Broking — not able to withdraw

eyeanwatzup on May 12, 2020
                    Not able to withdraw the fund which is available in the ledger using angel broking app. Requesting you to deposit the ledger...

L Ojit on May 12, 2020
                    My account DIYD35040 is suspended...
                    Pl reactivate this account I try contact customer care but nobody received my call...

Sunil9273 on May 9, 2020
                      I don't require angle broking platinum service which is intensely submit due misrepresented by service center, yet it is just submit yet not active then how can I cancel the Platinum service submit request

Mukeshkanpur on May 9, 2020
                        Dear team
                        My user id is M80266
                        My trading account is showing suspend kindly help me to unsuspend my trading account
                        Thank and regard!
                        Mukesh dangi

Angel Broking — fraud by angel broking, stolen my money 171676.96

Rishabh Mishra on May 7, 2020
                          I have started trading and submitted my fund in angle brooking rs. 1 lakh dated 13th march. On 30th march...

Alifiya Motiwala on May 5, 2020
                          I was ask to register for platinum service by yur account will activate only after u register for it
                          When i ask i dont want to pay 5000 he said no mam its free
                          Now when i go thru my fund 5000 deducted

I dont wnt this platinum service plz refund my account

My id A211525
                          same case happened with me.

skj_2301 on May 3, 2020
                            My Client Code is S279998 with Angel Broking but in the month of March 2020 this broking house squared off mine share worth Rs 49 lacs without prior information and made me lose more than Rs. 13 lacs. I raised complained but they are mum. Please guide and I held Angel Broking solely responsible for the monetary loss as well as mental agony.

Lawrence Raja on Apr 29, 2020
                              Not receive any customers problem
                              My problem is buy in stock order pending last time cancelled

Angel Broking — over deductions in my profit [Resolved]

[email protected] on Apr 27, 2020
                                Sir, Iam Chintala Ramesh kumar having account in Angel Broking Ac noC32582 my profit amount is not credited properly in my...

Angel Broking — my account has been suspended [Resolved]

Ravi7921 on Apr 26, 2020
                                My client code is cp7967. My account is suspended without prior notice. Account is suspended till now...!! I requested him...

Recently Discussed

Skokka
                                escort fraud
                                (4 minutes ago)
                                Aditya Birla Health Insurance
                                claim rejection without baseless allegations
                                (5 minutes ago)