Angel Broking Complaints & Reviews

2.8
Last updated Dec 5, 2022

File a complaint to Angel Broking

Having problems with Angel Broking?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Angel Broking customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Angel Broking

Angel Broking Website

Angel Broking Head Office Address

G-1, Ackruti Trade Center, Road No -7, MIDC, Andheri (E)
Mumbai City District

Angel Broking Phone Numbers

Toll free
1860 500 5006

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Angel Broking reviews & complaints(1122)

User manager id mismatch
failed attempt 0
Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My demat account G114974 in Angel broking is suspended without any prior notice and also I don't had any option to reactivate my account. Please help with this request.
    Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I've referred a friend whose client id is; S1832846 and he completed his first trade but I haven't received my referral reward yet, it's been 12 days since my friend's account opened
      Please resolve this as soon as possible

Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My ID is blocked due to a reason unknown to me. Please remove the block

ID No : A478720
        Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I've submitted my application almost 2 weeks ago..bt still not received any user credentials

Employee code : e70987
            fnf amount not setteled till today[protected]
            date of joining : 18/02/2017
            date of exit: 05/04/2017
            fnf not setteled but i got a mail that your fnf is setteled
            need p[censored]an no also

no way to contact hr department also kindly verify attachments for more details...
            Hi, my account has been suspended without prior notice. Account id M418073. Kindly re-activate the account as soon as possible. I am not able to access the same. Please resolve the issue as soon as possible.so I can start my trading as early as possible

Angel Broking — Hitting stop loss

I have account with angel one of which Id is poc 083.Today at around 9:50 am I placed the order of nifty and applied stoploss thereafter I was shocked when I knew my stop loss got hit as the price was not even near my stop loss price or trigger price this happens to me several times due to this I had a loss of 500000 rs. I have all the proofs with me I'm uploading the screenshot of my trade also...

The number introduce as Mehru Kumar from Angel broking, New Delhi and takes all details like pan, aadhar, photo to and ask some details to fill form on emudhra. But it seems it is doing online fraud.
              Angel Broking customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Angel Broking — Magin peak charge refund Case #03834657 - -5, New Case ID 04845810

Magin peak charge refund Case #[protected], New Case ID – 04845810

no proper respomse even after multiple remainder.
                mail sent to
                Angel Support ID ;[protected]@angelone.in ;[protected]@angelone.in ;[protected]@angelone.in ;...

Angel Broking — Voucher not receive

I have reffered my friends till now there referal note received as reward.Please provide my vouchers as soon as possible.
                My client id: P697759 & Email: [protected]@gmail.com

My friends id:K557304 & Name: Kishor Baruah...
                Visit Expertfundsrecovery .org on how to get your mo ey recovered or Email ( jeffsilbert 39 @ gmail . Com....

Angel Broking — Amount not credited in angel account but debited from bank account

I have make payment of Rs.500000 from kotak but still payment not credited in angel one account...

Angel Broking — Unauthorised Debit in my holding

Client ID - D136017

There is an unauthorised debit in my demat holding.
                I have purchased 1000 qty of Jubilant Pharmovia on 29th Aug 2022 and sold 110 qty on 13th Sept 2022, so my balance holding should be 1000-110 = 890 shares, but in my demat it showing only 780 qty which is 110 qty lesser. There are non txns on this particular stock other than this, Pls check and recredit my missing 110 qty of Jubilant Pharmoviabr...

Angel Broking — Mtf

Mara khata ma thi 588 kapaya che to please reetan my id M632028 makvana haresh...
                Client code: p203833

I am not able to login to AngelBroking via browser as well as mobile app.
                I have regenerated the password through the forgot password option. But after password generation when I have tried to log in at https://trade.angelbroking.com/Login/ the system still showing the message 'user blocked for trading'.

I want to enable it again.

I have tried to call Angel customer...
                Dear team,

Recently we got call from angel team for account opening with lowest brokrage.
                We are agreed and open account and start trading now yesterday I show highest brokrage charged by angel in contract note my all amount debited.This is cheating to innocent customers. Pls check and help to resolve this issue....
                I am unable to log in . Everytime i try it says data already sent to nse ucc..What do I do now ?...
                I'm unable to log in to my demat account ..It is saying data already pushed to me ucc.what should I do now ????...

I'm trying to be as true as possible. These people will call you from a no and tell you to open a demat a/c in their company. Then they will compell you to buy options with Thursday expiry. If your a newbie, they guide you to buy call options/ce and make some profit, but then they guide you to make loss, and then to recover they tend to buy more, which ultimately will make losses as per as my experience. They won my trust 2nd time and did the same thing again. And when you pin them, they get back say, I never said you to buy this, I made you profit, I didn't make you loss.
                So please avoid this scam and save your money.